My journey to September

Hi all.
So.....I started weight watchers (again) last May after trying and failing for years to lose weight with many diets, including Cambridge (the only thing I could stomach was the choc mint shake, and 3-4 of them a day got very boring).
I have managed to lose 5 stone with ww but I've hit a plateau since xmas and no matter how strictly I stick to it, it's not coming off.
I have 3 stone 9lbs to lose with exante to get to my goal.
I am moving away in Septemeber, and I desperately want to be at goal, so I am using exante to get me there.
Once I get to goal, I will go back to ww online to maintain.
I am on day 4 and the scales are showing a 8lb loss so far.

I plan to have my first "official" weigh in on Sunday 20th, as I've always weighed on a Sunday, and as I didn't start this until Wednesday, I don't want to weigh after only 4 days on plan officially.

Look forward to sharing my journey with you all, I'm already so inspired by your stories and stats!

hey welcome and good luck :D xx

hello, i also started my exante journey on wednesday, so look forward to keeping up with your progress, I am amazed by all the support on here we are deffinatly not alone!

GOOD LUCK:p

Amazing loss so far :) good luck

Thanks all.....looking forward to Sunday :) x

Ooooh its 1st weigh in eve!
I am sooooo excited to see what the scales say.
I usually weigh around 10am, I don't have internet access at home at the moment, so if I can't get onto the forums on my phone, I shall post my results on Monday.
I have found it hard in places, but I've been able to talk myself round and stick to plan.
I definitely feel hunger from time to time but it'll be worth it as I'll get to goal quicker and I can finally put this weigh loss journey behind me and focus on maintaining.
:) x

hi, good luck for your WI, I havent found that i feel hungry but if you do try having a glass of sparkling water i drink loads of it the more bubbles the better x:)

I don't like sparkling water, anything with bubbles makes me bloat and gassy, but thanks for the suggestion. Am sure the scales tomorrow will spur me on to stop being such a wimp lol x

Hello, wow you did amazing with WW! Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow. Following this diet you will definitely see the scales start to move again for you :hug99: xx

Ok, so first weigh in yesterday and I lost 14lbs! WOW!!! I can't believe it! 19.5lbs to a heathly BMI!

I am soooooo happy!
I'd be happy with 3-4 from here on in :)

I hope I can do it by September :)

xx

It is amazing what you can achieve on this diet, that 14lbs is brilliant. :)

Thanks Sue, Its crazy to think that by the end of June I could be in the 11's, maybe even a normal BMI if I work really hard! xxx

Back