Step 1 Sole Source + My journey to size fabulous

misskaay

Today has been the first day if my diet, I've found it to be a little difficult but I'm hoping it will get better as the days go by. I'm hoping a get to make friends to help keep me motivated to be able to reach my goal.

Current weight 13st 13lbs

Wishing you lots of luck.....hope you have a better day today x

Hiya! What step are you doing? How are you finding the cambridge products (taste, fullness etc)?
How much are you hoping to lose ?

Keep at it, i've just completed day five. Day three was the hardest for me, wanted to quit, spent half the day in tears, felt dizzy, head a headache, my attention span was shot to pieces, but I promise you it gets easier- today I found really easy which was nice.

Good luck and stick at it xxx

Hi. I found day 1 & 2 hardest. I'm on day 4 today and woke up feeling good and that's continued all day. It's strange how it's different for all of us isn't it

I'm on ss+ and I'm hoping to lose 3st more if I can I'm currently 13st 13lbs. I have enjoyed the products I've tried so far apart from the porridge it was a lil lumpy don't know if it's something I did in preparing it or if that's just the way it is. I found the milkshakes taste better although I'm thinking of trying the ready made ones just to compare the taste. I've also started having peppermint tea just to help me have the required amount if water as just water on its own was a lil difficult for me. I have to say I've felt a lil better during day three.

How much are you hoping to lose and what products do you enjoy. Thank you both for the words of encouragement xx

Good Morning
I like the vanilla shake the best. Fruits of forest and choc mint are nice too. I take the ready shake to work as they're convenient. I prefer the ones you make to the ready made ones if I'm honest but I've not found any I really hate tho I've only tried a few flavours so far. Am going to try a soup next week. Hope you have a good day

I'm feeling a little disappointed today I weighed myself and I don't seem to have lost anything, I don't know why as I've strictly followed the diet, I started my period on Tuesday and have water retention so I don't knw if this could be a factor :(

Back