My journey to slim and happy...

Hi slim :) hope work is going well.

I have considered a PT at times. My brother is a gym nut and he is moving to my town in July, so will be training together. We used to do it together and he really pushed me and it was making a big difference.

All I would say is go for it! It really is worth it. There is no way in hell you could get results even remotely close doing classes or just gym work. PT will push you that much harder and get you in shape in no time.
Worth every penny.

Iv always said if I ever won the lottery my first thing after buying a house would be my own gym and a PT lol I bet you get some great results with him! Xx

I'm pleased you are starting to notice the weight loss - it makes it all worth while.

A PT is a great idea - my son had one last year to get back into shape after he damaged his achilles heal and could hardly walk nevermind run - it worked wonders.

I'm so glad it is working for you.

When I've lost a bit I will probably look into a personal trainer.

Morning people!

I've got a cold!!!!!!! :(

I woke up yesterday feeling really stuffy and now it developed into a full blown cold! Bloody great! That's the last thing I need right now! It looks like I will spend my only day off in bed rather than I this lovely sunshine or in the gym. Grrrrrrrr!

On top of that I just got my totm again! Seriously this is worrying me now. It only finished 5 days ago!
I'm seeing my GP on Tuesday and I really hope he won't tell me it's because of the diet.
I'm tired of this now so I really need this sorted.

:(

Have a good day everyone!

Morning people!

I've got a cold!!!!!!! :(

I woke up yesterday feeling really stuffy and now it developed into a full blown cold! Bloody great! That's the last thing I need right now! It looks like I will spend my only day off in bed rather than I this lovely sunshine or in the gym. Grrrrrrrr!

On top of that I just got my totm again! Seriously this is worrying me now. It only finished 5 days ago!
I'm seeing my GP on Tuesday and I really hope he won't tell me it's because of the diet.
I'm tired of this now so I really need this sorted.

:(

Have a good day everyone!

Cold! Oh no! TOTM, again? Double OH NO! :(

I hope it passes super quick! So glad youre seeing your gp about TOTM x

Aww :( Slim!!! Poor you!! :( All of the things just fell right on top of you today :( *hug*

I don't think this diet is capable of making TOTM appear this much, if anything it would STOP it (not enough energy etc) - my TOTM showed itself (barely) on Tuesday after the food week, then because I went back on the packs, it disappeared again the next day as if it never happened... :confused: Freaky.

Let's hope GP will be able to tell you something useful... but for now, maybe take a long, hot bath... they sometimes help with colds and the like...

x

Oh no boo to the cold and TOTM :( hope you better very soon hunni and get this TOTM problem sorted it must be awfully draining for you xx

Thanks guys. I am utterly fed up with this TOTM situation. And the more I think of it the angrier I get. I wish I never had the depo jab in the first place! This thing is dangerous! Not only it didn't prevent me from getting pregnant but it was most likely the reason I miscarried and now my cycle is completely off! I feel like suing bloody NHS for convincing me this is the best contraceptive for me!
I shall make sure my GP gets a piece of my mind on Tuesday. The side effects were not well explained to me and I feel severely misled by him!

Anyway. Rant over. I'm currently in bed with a hot water bottle and my porridge waiting to cool down. I'm gutted I can't go to the gym today. I was looking forward to the workout. #sob

:'(

Last edited:
Aw bless you slim, I have had similar issues in the past with TOTM. I ended up having the coil, but went for the copper, not the one with a hormone and it was the best thing ever! I got pregnant both times when I planned very soon after having it removed and although it's uncomfortable when they put it in, it's only for a few mins, and I love it. Then just don't have to think about contraception. Before that I had been diagnosed with PCOS and was toldi never ovulated. I'm sure the injections screwed my cycles as I had been on that for 2 years.

Anyway, I hope you are feeling better soon x

Morning.

I'm sick as a dog! Runny nose, dry cough you name it. Feeling rough! :(
I've got a jam packed day at work today as well. Have my appraisal today. Eek! Keep your fingers crossed for me people! I need a payrise badly lol
;)

Feel better soon Slim! Good luck with the appraisal! :)

I just saw your previous username on Spangly's diary thread - I remember you! Magiclove... used to always misread it as Magicglove. :D

x

Last edited:
Feel better soon Slim! Good luck with the appraisal! :)

I just saw your previous username on Spangly's diary thread - I remember you! Magiclove... used to always misread it as Magicglove. :D

x

Haha! Magic glove it is!
I'm sorry I don't remember most of the lovely ladies I've made friends with the last time I was here last time :(
Seems like light years away!
I'd love to retrieve my old diary on here but I can't seem to find it.
Oh well. Never mind.

Appraisal went well I think. My shop won store of the year award and I won manager of the year so I better get a bloody payrise now! ;)

Back