My journey to slim and happy...

Well done hun! Bye bye to that stone! Yay.

I only lost a pound this week but am hoping next week I'll get into the 9's. Really wanted to see it this week but alas no :( xx

Great news - a stone in 2 weeks! Very, very well done to you!

Well done 3lb is amazing, my losses are always crap so 3lb is a very good week for me, it's my weekly goal so well done :D x

Well done on the 3lb loss M. I think tall people carry weight much better than shorties. I'm only 5ft so the weight really shows on me but it also shows when I lose weight quicker. Hope you're well xx

Hi gang. Sorry I haven't been around much. Been swamped with work.
Day off today so chilling with a cup of coffee.
Diet wise everything is going ok-ish.
Had a bit of a wobble yesterday. All day I've been feeling really hungry. Dunno why. Anyway I lasted just fine all day and then in the evening things went a bit wrong. I ended up having a few too many laughing cow triangles :(
I don't know what happened. All of a sudden I've felt the need of finishing the packet (about 4 triangles altogether) Almost like getting rid of the evidence lol
I'm not too worried as I can quite easily go back to being 100% at this stage. However I does bug me a little as this stunt reminds me way too much of my binge eating days. It's only week 3 so I shouldn't have those 'rebellious child' thoughts yet. All morning I've been thinking of the reasons why this happened. Was I hungry, tired, bored, lonely, all of the above? I still don't quite know how to cope with all those feelings without having to reach for food. Did I do it because it was there? If so then it means I can never have anything bad or not allowed in my house without me wanting to eat it all!
A bit ridiculous really..
:(

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I found the rebellious child really tough at the 2-3 week stage. You're cruising along, the initial determination flags a bit and it's a bit early to start seeing results in clothes or compliments. Don't think it's unusual at all. And I think people who eat 'normally' sometimes have an inexplicable run on something - they just don't worry about it like we do.

Keep at it and enjoy your day.

Just caught up hun!
Don't worry too much about the cheese (for what it's worth I simply can't buy babybel anymore for my little girl so you're definitely not alone), just think about how much you've used your resistance muscle over the last couple of weeks. It's so easy to focus on the one little blip but not give ourselves the recognition we deserve for all the dozens of times we didn't cave!
It's also excellent that you didn't use it as an excuse to go "all out" that's one thing I can actually say I'm proud of myself for, any little slip ups I've had haven't resulted in the huge big binges they once would have!!

Stay positive you're doing brilliant!x

Blips are easy to get past if you don't let them turn into a binge. Just move on, you're doing great xx

Oh no! I wouldn't binge! Not even remotely interested in going off plan which is why last night's stunt puzzles me even more.
I need to dig deeper in working out my relationship with food and why is it so f**ed up.
I will get there.

M x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm the same - I am honestly worried that maybe I will have to live my life without anything naughty in the house as I cannot be trusted. But it's going to be impossible when my daughter grows up as I will have to have extra food in the house. But I cannot be trusted. It's something I need to figure out. My sister had an open packet of biscuits in her cupboard - there were two biscuits left in the pack. TWO. All I kept thinking was why on earth would you not just eat them?! It wasn't even that I wanted them, I was annoyed that she didn't want them! Weird! What's up with that?!! Xx

Dont worry about the triangles could have been crisps and so much worse! I have the same issues, why leave 2 cheese triangles in the container, just finish it and be done. The only way I've been able to avoid is to think like I'm an alcoholic, but with food. One cheat is one too many. But how long can we keep it up? Think we all need to join Clinquant's group. :S x

I do the same thing. At least yours was with cheese. Mine was chocolate WW bars. There were 5. I had one on the first day. And was fine. The next day...same thing...I had one, and then finished off the box. It was like once I had the second one on that day...something snapped in my head and it was like...eh...i may as well just finish the lot. I dunno why. It was a day when i was doing WW so I had unlimited foodstuffs at my disposal. I still dont know why I did it. What caused it. But its clearly not normal. :/

Anyway...youre doing fab sweetie :) xx

I do the same thing. At least yours was with cheese. Mine was chocolate WW bars. There were 5. I had one on the first day. And was fine. The next day...same thing...I had one, and then finished off the box. It was like once I had the second one on that day...something snapped in my head and it was like...eh...i may as well just finish the lot. I dunno why. It was a day when i was doing WW so I had unlimited foodstuffs at my disposal. I still dont know why I did it. What caused it. But its clearly not normal. :/ Anyway...youre doing fab sweetie :) xx

Omg i jnow what u mean lol i used to buy those cakes m bars lol on ww frm shops thinkin tht i was being healthy haha wen was hounah n wasnt reli dieting properly lol...n they were soo yummy usdd to finish off the whole box ? blurghh never again lol..n im weak with cheese tooo one of my fave goes with prerty much evrything i have except rice n curry lool bt these days lot more controllled so M dnt wori abt it too much hun u r doin fab :) xx

Hi gang.
Im rubbish at updating my diary and reading all your posts at the moment! Must do better! LOL
Anyway..
Weigh in number 3 and I lost 4lbs! I'm very happy with that. Power of attraction on visualisation works! Before I got out of bed I visualised number 208 on the scales. And I got 208! Universe delivered! Thank you! :)

Still going strong. Following the program seems easy at the moment. If I have any crooked thinking moments I am trying to talk myself out of them. I'm enjoying and I'm fascinated at the same time by the conversations I have with myself and how I rebuild and fix my relationship with food. I'm enjoying this and I'm very excited and positive about the future :)

Anyway. I hope everyone is ok. I'm off to catch up on everyone's diaries :)

M x

How are you doing M? x

Back