• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Journey

A new diary is a great idea. I personally have found it really refreshing to have a fresh start in my diary - no bad moments shadowing my new start. I also noticed you 'drew the line' under your old diary - very good, hehe!!

Excellent choice with the grapes. It's moments like that when you realise just how strong you can be when you want to. Good on you!

Sparkle

Gold Member
Struggling, but still sticking to it... Well for three days now... But like I say, struggling. Only because I'm so confused about what's going on in life and with work, I just want to comfort eat... so it is a struggle not to.

However I've had comments and compliments the last couple of days, so that spurs me on! :D

Lighterlifer

Silver Member
S: 16st9lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 3st8.5lb(21.67%)
Dont give in, Losing weight changes your whole perspective on life. When the weight is off trust me things will just BE better. I dont know how, but it all falls into place :) xxx

Hi ya hun, I was wondering where you'd got to - not seen much of you about lately.

It's always hard to get back on track after some time off the diet, but if you'd done a few days then you're on your way - I always find the first few days the hardest, but once they're over I'm ok (for a while, lol).

It's great that people have been making comments, what a great incentive to stick with it! I can't wait to get that!