My Journey

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Sparkle, 6 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm starting a new thread, reasons why are on the old thread.

I fancied a snack today, so grabbed a two finger KitKat and two Rich Tea biscuits. Then I caught site of myself in a mirror and realised that I was being stupid. So I put them back and got 100g of grapes instead! Go me! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    A new diary sounds a great idea. Your old one will 'fall off' the page in no time and you can totally focus on this and the positive way you are now :)

Well done on the grapes choice, its a great feeling when do something like that isnt it

4. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

A new diary is a great idea. I personally have found it really refreshing to have a fresh start in my diary - no bad moments shadowing my new start. I also noticed you 'drew the line' under your old diary - very good, hehe!!

Excellent choice with the grapes. It's moments like that when you realise just how strong you can be when you want to. Good on you!

5. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Struggling, but still sticking to it... Well for three days now... But like I say, struggling. Only because I'm so confused about what's going on in life and with work, I just want to comfort eat... so it is a struggle not to.

However I've had comments and compliments the last couple of days, so that spurs me on! :D

6. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Dont give in, Losing weight changes your whole perspective on life. When the weight is off trust me things will just BE better. I dont know how, but it all falls into place :) xxx

7. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank you :) <<hug>> xxx

8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Hi ya hun, I was wondering where you'd got to - not seen much of you about lately.

It's always hard to get back on track after some time off the diet, but if you'd done a few days then you're on your way - I always find the first few days the hardest, but once they're over I'm ok (for a while, lol).

It's great that people have been making comments, what a great incentive to stick with it! I can't wait to get that!

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Keep up the good work Sparkle, dont give up. I know its tempting when you have a bad spell... just remember how good it feels when you get those compliments :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.