my journey :)

well am totally exhausted today, new job was good really enjoyed it!! took a choc tetra with me which was quite nice had fruits of forest for tea then more chicken and salad ive really got to stop this!!!! off to bed with choc mint lots of love x

A bit of a random question, but referring to you being hungry - are you definitely in ketosis? Only I've seen that you have had a few nibbles, maybe these have kicked you out which is why you are hungry?

hey jabba hmm i dont knbow ive got stinky breath and horrible taste in my mouth and still have loads of energy? il do a ketostik later though have been told you can still be in ketosis without it showing on the stick? the prob is ive been told such conflicting stuff about this diet for instance my cdc said to have chicken n salad whenever i wanted it and that it wouldnt knock me out of ketosis? hmm i have no idea whatever im doing is working as ive lost 20 lb in 3 weeks :)

i know myself that i need to stop this chicken malarky as eventually it will slow down my losses.week 1 and 2 were easy lol so why am i struggling now? going to be 100 % today without a doubt :)

Woop woop, go Fran! lol. I need to follow whatever you are doing!

i have no idea what im doing lol am ss but eating chicken salad about 2 or 3 times a week lol works well for me ! you watch me lose nothing this week ha ha !

Don't be silly - you will definitely lose!!

I found having food was a godsend - but i didn't necessarily nibble throughout the day, I just had an evening meal.

You are doing brilliantly well! Glad you enjoyed the new job. Keep up the good work!

Lynne
x

hey lv! i dont pick at anything am good as gold alday and then maybe twice a week il have a chicken salad.it feels like such a treat and puts me back in posistive mode which i think is the key to this diet!! are you going to bishop gore thurs?

hiya!
At the moment I'm using up all the spare packs i've got hanging around the house - should see me to the end of the week. I'm not sure whether I can make it on Thursday (which is pretty bad planning on my part!). I will let you know if i will be there tho.

How are you feeling today?

Lx

just to remind myself its day 25 :) aw maybe il see you then lv! hows your restart going? been 100 % today very proud no chicken and and and soz got excited there i cooked a roast chicken dinner for family!! go me! feeling posistive today am goin to have a look at summer clothes tonite on ebay oh is out so intend to trawl internet tonite :)

on a weird note my boobs are shrinking lol and not really happy about that tbh as i love my boobs :( how weird am i lol :eek:

Ooo Fran my boobs are shrinking too! My friend told me I now had 'Mummy boobs' aka tennis balls in a sock!
It can't go from my hips or thighs, just the one part I didn't actually mind! We could tap our OHs up for new boobs to go with our new bodies haha!!

we wont be much of a milf with boobs down to our knees :eek:

moorning :) yummy a wonderbra it is ha ha. well day 26 it is. still thinking of food god whats wrong with me? maybe im not in ketosis? but i was def there in the first week and was still starving hungry so maybe it affects people differently?

just having my chicken n mushroom soup yum i love it!.got into a pair of trousers that wouldnt even do up a few weeks ago so happy days :)

Fran, have you got any ketostix? To check you are in ketosis. I am sure you are, couldn't imagine how you couldn't be with how well you've been doing.

40 DD's! At my heaviest, I am a C cup and at my slimmest, almost flat chested. I will miss my boobs!

well im a complete failure thats why i havent been on. had chips tues nite and pick n mix sweets and went out drinking last nite all before wi today.still havent come on feel bloated and totally let my self down.nothing else to say lol. will let you all know of how much i gained later lol.

Fran, don't beat yourself up. I think everyone needs to slip up on the diet to get themselves back into the right head zone. If you are sure you've gained why don't you just miss being weighed like I will be tonight? I don't want to know if I have put on as I know that will knock me straight out of the zone I am in at the minute!

I am changing my weigh in day to Thursday from now on, so we can keep each other on track.

Honestly, don't beat yourself up about this! Today is a new day, new start. Don't dwell on yesterday, just look forward! x

i was thinking of not getting weighed but i almost want to see what damage ive done to make me even more determined if you see what i mean?

i definetly have worked out that its the totm demons that made me binge so next month i can look out for the signs more.

yay to thurs wi! soo glad you decided to do cd,its just pure head workisnt it? got wi at 1 pm so will let you know. think we crossed posts aswell lol i wrote on your diary whilst you were here i think. aha great minds think alike :)

Oh, don't say you are a failure. It's just a diet. I know that sounds daft, but you had a slip up - it doesn't make YOU a complete failure. Thinking like that will only make you feel bad about yourself which is a downward spiral. Get weighed and come what may, get back on the horse.

Food is such a pain the arse, isn't it? I wish I was one of those people who do things like 'forget to eat'.

We'll all get there!

x

Back