my journey :)

franbella21

minimims stalker
After reading some inspirational diaries i decided to start one myself! just incase along the way i dont make any sense i must tell you that i have 5 children:eek: aged 11,10,3 and 2 yr old twins so as you can imagine im kinda run off my feet lol.i actually would like another one but goal is to shift this weight,go on holiday then be pregnant by xmas! well thats the plan lol.im doing ss on day 11 wooh thats gone quick! my wi day is thursday and last week lost 9lbs! impressed as it was totn aswell. i cant say im finding it easy and am well into ketosis but still having horrendous hunger pangs, like my belly is being kicked almost lol.i feel lightheaded but have loads of energy and have been baking non stop lol which is pretty bizarre seen as i cant eat the finished product ha ha!! :sigh::sigh: my main struggle is with not being able to go out and party lol im 31 but a full on party animal! normally out every weekend knocking them back and generally going mad! oh thinks im reliving my youth but ahem i havent even started lol! I have to be me , fran aswell as be mum, wife, taxi, cook ..................... the list is endless! anyway went out last weekend and drove:eek: lol and didnt go out this weekend!! im slowly dying..... lol my only saviour is that ive booked my yearly girlie hols (no kids!!!) for june 25th and am off to corfu wooh 10 days of sun! so after all this going on and on sorry! my ultimate goal is to lose 4 stone by then.doable i dont know but im going to give it my absolute all! im sick of being the fat friend in the corner! hiding away with no confidence,its just not what i want anymore :cry: anyway off now to drink mooore water lol i feel like a leaking tap oh and i hate my breath i call it haleketosis!! ha ha get it? lots of love ..il be back......... x

haleketosis! love it lol!!
sounds like you'e doing really well - and well done on starting a diary :D
yeah i love ketosis for the energy it gives u! my house is the cleanest its ever been thanks to lst weeks good behaviour foodwise lol!!
well done on your 9 lb wi thats fab!
bloody hell - 5 kids! you must be run off your feet!!! i have 2 and thats worl enough lol!!
well best of luck lv and i'll be spying on ya!!
here's to getting rid of 5lbs of water and getting back to keto for me!!!

xcx

Hiya, thought I'd drop by and return the favour! Haha, I'm liking the haleketosis name. 5 kids - thats crazy! Mind you, I have 2 horses, 3 dogs and 2 cats. Which some people think is crazy...but I dont!!!

Funny you should say about baking, this last week I have really got into cooking again. Even though I can't eat it. It's like I'm channeling what I can't do into my partner. Mind you with a 28 inch waist, I hardly think it's going to do him any harm to have a few more calories in him!

I understand how you feel about being the fat friend. Still it sounds like you are more confident than me, cause you still go out. I avoid going out at all costs. All of my friends have gorgeous figures and are real extraverts, so I feel like a spare part when I'm out with them cause I don't want to join in and draw unwanted attention to myself. I would love to be the first one up dancing, or the one who gets a drink bought for them....or the thing I want most of all, ever, ever, ever...is for my partners mates to think I'm good looking. I feel so sorry for him, having the fat bird for a missus. When the others are all going for leggy, busty blondes and joking about how jealous they are or the latest conquest. I wish that instead of saying to Scott, 'You've got a good girl there, she looks after you well'....they say 'Cor, you did well there mate, wish I'd jumped in first!'. No cause I'd ever be interested in anyone other than my fella, but because I feel bad that by being with me he gets all this extra baggage and I worry sometimes I embarass him?

ha i think haleketosis should be made into a proper word cd styleee!! kez i think that your right about the partner thing! im quite enjoying the cooking and i think it could be because it takes the option and worry away from choosing what food to eat.i find it soo hard to do diets like ww and sw as i find the choice so hard stupid i know!! but know i know i cant have food its abit of a relief to be honest.5 kids is a nightmare lol 1 dog and 2 cats i will add lol.and if you include hubby 6 kids he he!! im soo excited to see how you get on tonite do hurry kez! lol.claire looking forward to reading your next installment :)) x

ooooh just to add about the going out thing, i love to get drunk simply so that i do have the confidence.but i am the largest of my circle of friends and they are all younger than me so maybe i feel the need to be extrovert just to fit in :(( i am so determined not to be the fat friend anymore, the good old fran, etc!!

the thing I want most of all, ever, ever, ever...is for my partners mates to think I'm good looking. I feel so sorry for him, having the fat bird for a missus. When the others are all going for leggy, busty blondes and joking about how jealous they are or the latest conquest. I wish that instead of saying to Scott, 'You've got a good girl there, she looks after you well'....they say 'Cor, you did well there mate, wish I'd jumped in first!'. No cause I'd ever be interested in anyone other than my fella, but because I feel bad that by being with me he gets all this extra baggage and I worry sometimes I embarass him?
i relate to that so much!!! thats exactly how i feel!!! although me and OH split up theres still stuff between us and id love to know his mates were thinking good on him instead of "eeew whats he doing witht that fat mess!"

xcx

9pm day 11. my exhaust just fell off my car lol so just spent frantic 15 mins retracing my steps but found it!! lol am sitting down to a veggie soup one of my favourites.bit gutted as have got 3 mushroom left and hate them its vile!! like drinking feet! dont know what im going to do as havent got enough shakes or soups to last til thurs so will have to have them eurgh!!

5 kids?! Just the one is enough for me, well until the honeymoon ;)

Well done on last weeks loss, sure you'll do brilliantly this week too! Ahh im off out with my party animal friends on saturday - I can't drink because of 'anti-biotics' therefore I am the taxi for the evening, oh the joy!
It will be worth it!

lol love that idea!! most my friends know about cd but all tried to get me to drink on sat! i drove and drank tap water and didnt spend a penny!! love it! no hangover either it was great. 5 kids i know and id like another one lol they grow up and i get broody its quite a bad habit lol.but maybe when i get my dream body il change my mind lol xx

I can't believe we have a certain mutual friend on fb! Its so cool! She told me about you trying to put me off doing it-I can't believe it turns out you were the person she was talking about! Small world! Shes totally behind me now. :) Hopefully she can convince your circle of friends/family if she sees us both doing so well. If you ever need to chat I'm here for you.
Is there no way u can change your packs?

xoxo

Lol I just realised your from swansea, I'm not a million miles from there.

Ahh I had that problem last time - all the moaning how bad it was for me so this time im not gonna tell them. They'll probably think im sick anyways if im refusing vodka!
Mmmm I know, I don't want a fat pregnancy next time, I want a little cute bump not the enormous thing I lugged round for nine months last time, too tiring! I watched the 5 days thing on BBC1 and hearing that baby cry almost made me flush my pills, oh dear!

lol rainbow must be miss smith? shes my sis in laws best friend! wow small world thats crazy! i would have been enough to put anyone off after what happened to me lol.can i change them?? not seeing cd til thurs? omega where abouts are you?? love the welsh gang coming along lol xx

yummy!! lol thats so funny have you watched one born every min? i was in tears maybe il never be satisfied! when i was pg with the twins even then i didnt have a proper bump :( x

I'm from Neath lol. Like I said not a million miles at all!

Ooo that program has me in tears every week - Im suprised my h2b hasn't banned me from watching it. I was a nightmare in labour, well until they told me the wonderfull Dr Chan was coming to stick my epidural in then I was happy, only 48 hours in!

I was all fat and a little bump last time - All I got was big baby comments and turned out he was wayyyy smaller! I want a little cute bump next time at like 16 weeks instead of 36 weeks!

My CDC dropped new ones in for me before when I couldn't get to see her and needed to swap. It's work asking yours-its too expensive to waste on ones you hate. xoxo

my cdc posted me a replacement for one i hate n i gotta just take back the unused one - mibbe yours cld do tht???

xcx

im just going to drink them and be done with it lol.wont ever buy that again grr minging! well day 12! going strong had porridge for the first time today was quite yummy but had to put loads of sweetner on it and dont know if thats allowed? oops .am getting excited for thurs 2nd wi! oh and have decided to get rid of scales they are becoming an unhealthy obsession! haleketosis still going strong :p x

hee hee hee yet again at heleketosis! inspired word!
ur allowed unlimited sweetener tablets but NO powdered sweetner according to my cdc :)

xcx

Back