my journey :)

Hey Frannie!

How's today been for ya?? Did you have your WI??

I've been naughty! I did a ketostick and I'm in ketosis. Feeling FAB today, apart from a bit of a woozy/dizzy head!

Then I got home and had a big plate of lettuce with some pickled cabbage!

I'm not stressing, coz I've walked loads today and if it keeps me ticking over then its fine for me! Just hope it doesn't knock me out of ketosis! But apparently it won't - i researched it first!!

Let us know how WI was xxxx

hello :) gosh only just sat down sionce 5 am this morn! well week 9 wi and lost 4lbs!!!!! im now in the 15s like i desperately wanted too! im so so happy really am feel like its paying off now! hope everyone is ok? yummy what you ate wont knock you out and yay for being in ketosis!!

Wow! Fantastic, well done hun. So chuffed for you x

thankyou mf! well have had 2 days offplan so back on it today but weighed myself this morn and had lost so christ knows what my body is doin lol. mission toda y is to glug loads of h2o and enjoy my cd products.heres a toast to ketosis lol.am going to enjoy the sun with kiddies today as working tom boo! hope everyone is good :)

Franbella - I've just checked out your album - WOW - the losses are really showing! Well done to you....

ha ha milf! we re getting there wooh! still not been 100 % today grr am so angry at myself! what can i do to stop myself mucking this up?

well just finished work and have come home to an empty house bliss!! music on laptop out and chill love it and dont get it often trust me lol.been 100% so far and 3 l water down wooh! feeling good again and want a big loss again well i can but wish.

hope everyone is having a good weekend, and been better than me.sometimes i dont know whats wrong with me i get a good loss then eat lol it just doesnt make sense any ones anaylisis would be welcum lol.

Hey hunni,

Well done on your 100% day and 3l of water!!

I think you're being too hard on yourself missy! You should be congratulating yourself on that 4lb loss this week! Here's to 5lbs next week!

I've had a shitty day, I had a summer fruits shake for breakfast, then went cockle picking (!) in Oxwich Bay which was fine - no food around for miles so I was OK! Then on the way home we stopped in to watch my nephew's rugby tournament and I had a slice of boiled egg out of their salad and 2 of my nephew's nik naks!! SO annoyed with myself....why can't I stop picking?? To top it off I've got PMT and am craving chocolate big style but I'm not gonna let myself have a piece coz I'll end up eating the whole bar! Just hope I get to see the hypnotist soon - have zero self control myself!

OOOH lend me some of your will power Frannie!!

It just seems like i've got a mammoth battle and I'm fed up of battling with myself over food every day! I just want to "not care" and not want food!!

Any tips much appreciated!!

xxxx

Stick a picture on your fridge? I don't know! I have a wedding dress as a background on the laptop and it gives me a little reminder when I think to look at it lol.
Or look at clothes online that you want for your hols!

Hope your having a good weekend x

Morning Missus! How you feeling today? No idea whats going on with me, but I'm feeling very positive today....shock, shock horror!

Looking forward to Wednesday's weigh in. I'm going for 4lbs! To get me back to where I had got to before!

Good morning Frannie,

I've just facebooked you my dilemma of the day! SO annoyed!!

But I won't clutter your page up with annoyances - only positivity!

I agree with Mad Ferret - cut yourself some slack! You're doing brilliantly hun and will be at goal in no time!!

xxxx

well here i am, finished work, and had 3l and a soup so far so good oh and 2 slices of beef :) but am going to be 100% the rest of the day! just booked tickets to alton towers for this wed!! wooh! cant wait but am worried about how im going to get through the day as i cant exactly make shakes along the way lol.

Yay Alton Towers!!

I'm going in August!! (21st!!)

Why don't you have a SS+ day as I'm sure you'll be doing LOADS of walking/climbing stairs etc??

Have a tetra for breakfast and then a meal for dinner and a tetra for tea?? Just a thought!

xxxx

Back