My Journey :)

Thanks hunni, I hope so!

Well another start to another CD week today and the ear infection is back with vengeance! Been awake all night and even tho it makes me feel sick I have given in to the co codamol! Felt so bad about calling in to work again and advising I wasn't coming in....damn ear!! But have managed to get into the drs at ten so fingers crossed I might get it sorted this time :( I can't handle the pain much longer...or the lack of sleep!! Xxx

Oh no to the ear infection again - I hate earache, it is the worst.

There are so many bugs about - my oldest lad has tonsillitis, or rather they are treating for that but fear it may be glandular fever :(. But have to wait until this course of antibiotics before they do a blood test.

Then all 4 kittens need to go to the vets as a couple are sneezing :(

I fear it is going to be one of those days!

Sorry you are having a bad time of it Hun. Yeah you are right, there seems to be loads going round at the moment! I feel bad enough but without sleep, I am a nightmare. My poor hubby! X

I know what you mean with lack of sleep! Regularly happens in this house - but hubby is the one that is a bear with a sore head through lack of sleep, I seem to be used to no sleep now!

Congrats on the 5lb loss! Very well done xx

Thank you! How are you getting on? Xxx

Had a really bad few days and I'm not gonna lie, I cheated!!!! I'm really disappointed in myself and I don't even know why I let it happen. I just got so down and I couldn't hack it anymore. Nothing can make me feel worse than I already do and I've pretty much spend today in tears. I expect a gain this week and that's no more than I deserve after what I have done. Back on the wagon today, I just need to move on now and get back to the mind set of where I started.

Sorry to be so down and negative. Hope everyone else is ok xxx

Awww honey it is tough and when we have really bad days then sometimes we are bound to turn to what previously comforted us! Not a problem, line drawn and we all move on, am sure the worst that will happen is you will STS.

Love n hugs xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you for you support, it means so much. I can't believe how badly I've let myself own but like you said line drawn and I've just got to prove to myself I can get back on trck and do this!!! Xxx

My bum is permanently bruised from falling off the damn wagon. The main thing is that its only temporary. Everyone falls off now and again. The trick is managing to get back on, and you have.

So well done you for not giving up!!! :)

Thank you hun means a lot! Im just a bloody idiot!!! How are you getting on? Xxx

Youre not an idiot. I stuffed my face with biscuits and chinese food on saturday. Wasnt even enjoyable, just did it because I could!

And I'm doing great thanks, I moved to slim and save a couple of days ago and enjoying it much more. Still keeping my eye on you lot tho! hehe!

Got anything exciting planned for the weekend hunni?x

Not a lot on this weekend apart from shopping for the father in laws birthday pressie. Oh and I'm seeing some lovely friends of mine tomorrow night to talk about their wedding plans, so very excited about that. I love weddings, if I could do it all again I would!!!

And most importantly I'm sticking to my diet this weekend!!

I've read a lot about slim and save? Do you think it is easier than CD? What does it involved....I'm intrigued!!

Any plans for the weekend? Xxx

Forget it hun and don't let it get to you, your only human! Well done for getting back on today xxx

It's pretty much the same except there's a bigger choice and they have meals you can eat, which I love! The chilli is awsome!

Also, for me, the Cambridge bars gave me a really dodgey tummy, whereas the slim and save ones dont!

And I can get the shakes mixed better! And its much cheaper, which is a bonus for me. :)

It's pretty much the same except there's a bigger choice and they have meals you can eat, which I love! The chilli is awsome!

Also, for me, the Cambridge bars gave me a really dodgey tummy, whereas the slim and save ones dont!

And I can get the shakes mixed better! And its much cheaper, which is a bonus for me. :)

Hmmmm....might have to have a long think about that. Having a bigger choice I think would defnately work better for me. Gonna see how I get on the remainder of the week. How long do you think it will take for me to get back into ketosis? Xxx

S&S Chilli for the win! Think I may be addicted?!
I love the S&S meals but I don't know if I could do without the weekly weigh ins? That's what seems to keep me motivated even though I'm paying about £40 for the privilege lol
I have so many CD products left now too where I've been mixing S&S ones in aswell, shame I can't sell em I'd make a fortune lol.

I'm sure I've seen cambridge stuff for sale on ebay! lol!

Aye but they get reported and taken off cos theyre not ment to be sold by anyone except CDC's, grumble lol. Fair enough I suppose incase anyone who shouldnt be doing the diet buys them, but they can just as easily buy loads of the same kind of thing online.

so you had a wee wobbly and fell off. with the ear infection and everything else, I really would not worry about it.
big hugs foxyx

Back