My Journey :)

So excited about tonight. Will be packing my ready made shake for my dinner to consume whilst my sis has a KFC!!! xxx

Have a fab evening I love olly murs so very jelouse!!!

Olly Murs was amazing!!! How is everyone else today?? Xxx

Ooh u lucky devil, I could watch those skin tight trousers all day long!!! All gd here!!!

Soooo proud of myself, sat with my sister, sister in law and friend whilst they tucked into fish & chips, fajitas & mussels!!! Whilst I had my ready made choc shake!!! Scales went down again this morning too :) :) :) xxx

Well done u, that is so hard to do that u should be proud!

Ah Brill I've heard he is fantastic live.
When's you weigh in? I think you're going to have a good one with all you resisted last night!
I seem to notice how much people eat now I'm not and I never really thought about it before but everyone around me is constantly stuffing their face, and I used to be one of them too!

Lol yeah I know exactly what you mean the worst thing for me is that our office always has bloody cakes!!! My weigh ins have changed to Wednesday nights Hun. So I have another 6 days ish to shift some more of the bulge!! I would definitely like to get back to my 2 stone mark as after my 3lb gain it made me 5lbs off. I know u didn't have a weigh in this week but did you check the scales at all?? Xxx

Don't have any! Was gunna ask B/F to pick me up some today but they're out of stock everywhere lol!
Must be a sign, will have to just wait now or try the wii fit even though its never right haha

Oh bummer!! I'm sure you have done fabulously though Hun. I hope I can do as well as you :) :) I'm at the point where I'm between sizes at the moment, which is soooo annoying!! Lol!! I think my waist is gonna be the last to go, I seem to be losing it from everywhere else but my hips at the moment...doh!! Xxx

Morning all. Supposed to do overtime today but declined as quite frankly I'm exhausted. Both grandparents are poorly, one with dementia and another recovering from a major back op and I feel emotionally drained after yesterday :( love them both so so much. Going to see my other nan today - we lost my grandad last June at age 69- massive shock to us all and she is getting used to being on her own after being with him since she was a teenager. I'm so proud of her though, she is doing so well. Makes u dealizs that life is just too short and to take every opportunity you can. Sunday is going to be a pj day for me and hubby - he is off to the saints game today! What is everyone else up to this weekend? Oh and I know I shouldn't. It scales went down again today :) :) xxx

No wonder u are exausted hun, have a chilled out weekend ready for it all to start again Monday! Sorry to hear things are tough with the family at the mo! Well done on the scales going down, mine haven't moved since wednesday, can't help but wi every morning! Doesn't get me down anymore if they don't move, am hoping they will go down before wi on Friday!! When's your official wi day? Is it wednesday?

Thanks Hun. My official weigh is Wednesday evening, I hoping for a good loss to give me a boost. Everything seems to be falling apart at the moment. Having issues at work too with the same girl who made me go off long term sick last year. I dread going to work everyday and they expect me to have a meeting with her. She has said some awful things about me and I feel like I am getting all the blame again. It's always the same. They never did anything about it last time and its happening all over again. Don't know what to do for the best! Trying to enjoy my weekend but too worried about going to work on Monday :(

LilyPotter said:
Thanks Hun. My official weigh is Wednesday evening, I hoping for a good loss to give me a boost. Everything seems to be falling apart at the moment. Having issues at work too with the same girl who made me go off long term sick last year. I dread going to work everyday and they expect me to have a meeting with her. She has said some awful things about me and I feel like I am getting all the blame again. It's always the same. They never did anything about it last time and its happening all over again. Don't know what to do for the best! Trying to enjoy my weekend but too worried about going to work on Monday :(

Oh blimey that sounds awfull for you, on top of everything else! It's bad if they do not do anything about it, have you spoken to them again? Poor you hun hold tour head up high and don't let her get to you xxx

Aw hunni, just been catching up on everyones diary.

Are you alright? Work is bad enough without having some ***** making it difficult. I was off work thru depression for a long time and its hard trying to get back into the swing of things. Dont let her put you back in that dark place again. I dont know the situation with her but remember that you're a good person and she doesnt deserve a moment of your time.

Sweetheart, that sounds terrible about work :( Do you have an HR dept as from what it sounds like she is bullying you and that must be stopped by your employers.

I don't know what you do or where you work but there must be a structure in your workplace to allow you to be able to complain about another employee.

Do PM me anytime.

Big hug xxxx

Thanks ladies, I really appreciate all your support. Means so much to me. The problem I have is that the girl i have the issues with is personal friends with my last two mangers so I don't stand a chance. Raised it time and time again and now she is saying she is depressed because of me! Ive not said anything, I just have to hear from other people the things she is saying about me. E.g she said to a couple of people 'the diet clearly isn't working!' she was the one who made me go off work for 8 weeks last year and they did nothing about it! I can't win and that's the thanks I get for being there 15 years! I'm at my wits end :(

Evening everyone.... How are you all? Xxx

Blimey that's awfull what she said about the diet, that sounds a lot like jeleousy to me, how have u been today?

Ok although my anxiety is back!!! Thought I had seen the last of it but with everything going on and Monday morning getting a lot closer, I feel more and more anxious :( x

Back