My Journey :)

That's brilliant doll! We are so going to be gorgeous gals by the summer! Lots of water seemed to do it for me too, amazing stuff! X x x

Ooh have fun with your nephew hun do u have him for the night?

No he is staying with my mum tonight, had him for a few hours whilst mum and dad visited my nan and grandad. I'm exhausted now. Just finished my 3 litres of water and think I'm ready for bed!!! Lol xxx

LilyPotter said:
No he is staying with my mum tonight, had him for a few hours whilst mum and dad visited my nan and grandad. I'm exhausted now. Just finished my 3 litres of water and think I'm ready for bed!!! Lol xxx

Haha kids do tire u out, how is family all ok? Well done on water having more deffo helps me I think am on 3 ltr a day now! Sleep well hun x

Thanks hunni. 3 litres is the way forward to more weight loss I reckon, hence my 9lb loss last week!!! Xxx

That's my mission for this week to have more water, thought I would give it a try after reading your loss lol

Evening all....how is everyone?

Just had a night with my folks while hubby and them ate pizza.....I was soooooo hungry but again sipped my water. Think I'm being tested lol!!! Xx

Wow what's a beautiful day :) :)

Been down to by wharf quays today, it was lovely. Hubby bought me a dress from next for my holiday in may in a size 18 as an incentive!!! Got ten weeks to get into it!!!! Fingers crossed :) :) xxx

Heya hun well done on not having pizza :) it is a lovely day out there how I would love to be beside the sea today!!! Ooh what a great insentive u will get into it in no time where u off to on your hols?

We are off to KOS in Greece for 2 weeks for my brothers wedding. Am hoping to lose 4 stone by then, fingers crossed!! I have 1 stone 10lbs to go :)

How are you getting on Hun? Xxx

Ooh sounds fab and deffo achievable!! U will look great!! All ok here cheers hun enjoying his gorgeous day!!!

I would love to be a size 12 by the end of the year. That's my ultimate goal :) xxx

Brilliant goal u will do it, I am on holiday at end of august only to Cornwall but I would love to be another 4 stone lighter by then which would make me about 13 stone ish ooh how great are we gonna feel!!!!

I know it will be fab!!! We can do it!!!

I lost 6.5 stone 7 years ago. It just fell off due to change in lifestyle in that I was much more active, going out all the time etc. I maintained for a while, but then became content when I met my husband which I don see as a bad thing at all. But before I knew it, I put on over 4 stone in 2 years :( however, I really feel my head is in the right space to do this. We have another holiday to America next year in march and I need to be fit for that. I'm also hoping the weight loss will sort my PCOS out so I can conceive next year. I've been told that it's my weight that will hold me back. So I defnately have all the motivation I need :) :)

LilyPotter said:
I know it will be fab!!! We can do it!!!

I lost 6.5 stone 7 years ago. It just fell off due to change in lifestyle in that I was much more active, going out all the time etc. I maintained for a while, but then became content when I met my husband which I don see as a bad thing at all. But before I knew it, I put on over 4 stone in 2 years :( however, I really feel my head is in the right space to do this. We have another holiday to America next year in march and I need to be fit for that. I'm also hoping the weight loss will sort my PCOS out so I can conceive next year. I've been told that it's my weight that will hold me back. So I defnately have all the motivation I need :) :)

You have lots to look forward to and keep u motivated, it usually happens when we are content we eat and pile it on, happened to me too as I lost about 7 stone before I had my son but when I had him happiness kicked in and got to the biggest I have ever been! I have had problems with my hormones since I was 18 when I had an ovarian cyst and had an ovary removed due to it, my doc is checking my hormone levels every 2 stone I loose and the levels are coming down on there own without medication so there is hope that your pcos will sort itself out once the weight has come off, how exciting for u, I do hope that it all works out well on that front! I am losing my weight so I can concieve too :)

I don't have any periods at the moment, which on one hand is great but the other hand I have no idea where I am in my cycles. Hoping they will come back as they did before when I got to 14stone ish. I had a letter from the hospital after my scan saying that they could see no reason why I couldn't conceive. However, the issue will be ovulation as the heavier you are, the more insulin you have in your system, which suppresses your pituitary gland, which will have an effect on your cycles. So I know what I need to do. I've suffered with PCOS since I was 16. Had 2 laparoscopys which got rid of my endometriosis, so I'm on the right track!! Having a baby next year would make my life perfect and complete. I really hope I can xxxx

LilyPotter said:
I don't have any periods at the moment, which on one hand is great but the other hand I have no idea where I am in my cycles. Hoping they will come back as they did before when I got to 14stone ish. I had a letter from the hospital after my scan saying that they could see no reason why I couldn't conceive. However, the issue will be ovulation as the heavier you are, the more insulin you have in your system, which suppresses your pituitary gland, which will have an effect on your cycles. So I know what I need to do. I've suffered with PCOS since I was 16. Had 2 laparoscopys which got rid of my endometriosis, so I'm on the right track!! Having a baby next year would make my life perfect and complete. I really hope I can xxxx

And u will do! I was watching one born every minute a few weeks back, do u watch it? And the lady said she wasn't having periods but still concieved I am sure it can be done and like u said your periods may return once u get smaller!

Yeah I watch it and cry every week!! Saw that one, she was the midwife and I must admit hearing her story really helped me. My friend has PCOS and she tried for 3 years whilst he was losing weight and then at her lightest she got pregnant :) it just always worries me that I won't be that lucky. But I will do everything I can to increase my chances. I won't give up xxx

Never give up and u never know till u try u are doing the best thing by loosing the weight first which means having a higher chance of succeeding!!! X

Back