My Journey :)

Thanks spangles, can I eat fish at all or is it best to stick to chicken?? Cxx

plain white fish (cod, haddock etc), or prawns, but not oily fish like salmon or mackerel, sadly.

I try and stay as close to atkins as possible, minus the fat, when eating out.

I wont go into any more detail because spangles advice is much better than what mine would be! lol!

Having a real low day and struggling today. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm sooooo moody and I cried earlier as I just want to eat! Day 19 no cheats, but I think I'm gonna lose it soon :( xxx

Had a little nap and some water and now feel much better :) I'm not caving, I've done too well to ruin this. I think a good cry helped xxx how is everyone else? Xxx

A good cry always makes me feel better. You alright hunni? I feel shattered today. Not long in and could just curl up on the sofa and fall asleep *yawn*

Got a cambridge shaker today and came home and gave it a try. Its not great, but ok for laziness.

I'm ok thank my lovely! Another 5lb loss I see, that's fantastic Hun, so pleased for you!

I don't know why I felt so low, but I've managed to snap out of it now. Just found out I'm going to be an auntie again!!!!! Yay!!!!! :):):) xxx

YAY! Congratulations!!!! :D

Thanks Hun! I'm very excited!! Xxx

So I appear to have made it through day 19 without any cheats :):):) even tho I was a nano second from ordering a pizza yesterday. Although I did cheat, I'm angry with myself for getting into such a state over food, I was behaving like a spoilt brat stamping my feet!! So it's onwards with this journey, I think I need to buck my ideas up. Nearly 3 weeks down which is a good achievement for me. How is everyone else? Xxx

Day 20 nearly done :) and I even cooked hubby chicken and chorizo which I LOVE without touching it!!! This has been a hard weekend for me but I have survived and passed with flying colours. I will succeed, I want this sooooo bad :):):) everyone else had a good weekend? Xxx

Well done you!!!! *cheers*

Hopefully I'll find your willpower this week! :)
Weekend has been hectic, although I've had a rather quiet day on the sofa catching up on Shameless. Lazy day and its all good! :D

I love lazy Sunday's :) hubby went down the pub and I cooked and cleaned. Even managed to put some stuff on eBay. Work tomorrow eugh :( xxx

Well done on resisting the temptations you are doing great keep it up!!!

Just hope my efforts pay off this week :) fingers crossed for Tuesday xx

Day 21 and weigh in tomorrow, although I've had a look at the scales and it doesn't look too promising even tho I've stuck to it 100% !!! Xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, I have learnt to not look at my scales as they always different to my cdc! You will be fine, let us know how u get on!!! I had a small loss last week after a big one the week before!!!

Day 22 and weigh in tonight. Done another week with no cheats :) :)

Keep your fingers crossed for me :):) xxxx

Good luck :)

Good luck hunni! :) x

Back