My Journey :)

I do a condensed week. Full time hours in 4 days, so I don't work Fridays. Have Monday off too as its hubby's birthday. Friday is cleaning day so we don't have to worry about it over the weekend. Fab news on your loss btw, very jealous 3 stone is amazing!!! Xxx

Thank you hun! You're doing really well too :)
Won't be long til you hit 2 stone at the rate you're going!

Hope so, still worried about this bloody meal on Sunday! Sad aren't I, but I just can't help it!!! Lol xxx

You'll be fine! Just think low carb high proteins, meat & salad you can't go wrong :)

Hey Lily!

You're doing fab!!!! We started around the same time, after my initial big loss I seem to be just managing 3lbs a week, boo!!! Never I'll get there.

Anyway, fantastic for you, don't worry about the meal, you know what to avoid, you'll be fine :D

Thanks ladies. I'm glad I am having these feelings as it means I have become more aware of what I am shoving in my mouth!!!

We are all doing really well and should be soooo proud of what we have achieved.

Well so far today, I've done an hour on the wii fit, sorted my passport for our holiday in may, been to post office, visited my niece and nephew and cleaned the house! Not bad eh! Tried the chilli soup today and I quite like it, it's definitely got a kick to it!!! How are you all getting on? Xxx

Go you!
I've sat on me bum all day at work and had one choc shake and a litre of water, lunchtime now so I'm gunna go sit outside in the 'sun' just to get away from the comp for abit!

Had a sneak at the scales today and no loss at all :( bit disheartening xxx

Worst thing to do is have a peak, and I should know after this week!
Doesn't stop the curiosity though does it?

Lol, I think I'm gonna get hubby to take away the batteries!! Xxx

Mine mysteriously broke!
Debating whether to buy a new set or a full length mirror

Full length mirror, then you can see how fabulous you look :) xxx

Not feeling too well today and had to take some tablets which needed to be taken with food :( so I ate some chicken. I'm hoping I've not done too much damage but then I am out for hubby's meal tomorrow night as well. I know chicken should be ok, but why do I feel sooooo bad :( xxx

Chicken is carb free, so you wont have done any damage at all. Unless you ate a whole chicken, the calorie impact wont make any difference. I do 810 and I eat chicken practically everyday, and my losses are pretty decent I think.

Hope the tablets arnt for anything serious, hope everything is ok :)

I'm ok thanks Hun...sugar levels dropped a bit. I'm type 2 diabetic. It does this now and again just before i get a period. Always been the way!! Think I ate the equivalent of 1.5 chicken breasts. One did have a bit of skin on it and I ate it without thinking. Can this kick me out of ketosis??

How has your day been?? Xxx

It certainly wont kick you out of ketosis, so dont worry about that. Skin is always my favourite bit! lol! CWP says to have lean chicken (without skin) because this diet is cutting out alot of fat, and the skin is fatty. But it is carb free, and I doubt it will make any difference at your next WI.

I had a flying visit to my CDC this morning then went straight to work. Finished at 5, came home and had dinner. Now i'm a bit bored and absolutely shattered. Quite fancy going to bed (its been a long week!) but I'm fairly certain its far too early for that! lol!

I'm with you on wanting to go to bed! I feel totally exhausted!!
Although might have to watch take me out first....love that programme!!

Thanks for your help and advice Hun. Really appreciate it!!

P.s absolutely love the new hair!!!! Xxx

Aw thanks! I love purple! Its my fav colour! My hair changes between purple, red and blue, depending on how I feel. My boss isnt thrilled about it, but my compromise is I leave a bit of it black! lol!

And I'm a serial atkinser, so I can rhyme carb contents off the top of my head! lol!

Is turkey ok to eat do u know? I fancy having this at the meal tomorrow night if it's allowed with a side salad :) xxx

Sure. I actually had turkey for dinner! ;)

Back