My Journey :)

Fantastic! I hope I do as well as you! That must have been so motivating! Xx

We will have to keep each other updated on our progress!! Good luck for Tuesday xx

Wicked. Hubby said he would buy me some ugh boots if I lost 2.5 stone by the end of April. Always wanted a pair so I'm determined!!! Lol xxx

As much as I want a baby, I know it could be dangerous for both me and our baby if I did it now :( and i can't do that to my hubby or my child. I have to learn to be less selfish and more realistic.

I actually suggested to the fertility consultant that as I'd starting losing weight, should I delay getting pregnant and lose more. She said no, I didn't have time otherwise I would have waited too. I was 37 when I got pregnant, 38 when he was born. 39 now and will be 40 this year. xx

That's fair enough hunni. At the end of the day, they know what's right and I totally understand where you are coming from. It's difficult to know whats best especially when I've wanted it soooo badly. My problem was my blood pressure. It's far too high :( xx

Hopefully getting the weight off will sort that out then :) fortunately I don't have any BP issues (outwith pregnancy), didn't even develop gestational diabetes which I was sure I was certain for! I did however, end up with high BP and pre-eclampsia, thankfully only the week before my due date.

I hope this journey will be a quick one for you and you can crack on with making babies!

Thanks hunni. I've given myself until march next year for the weight as we are off to Florida then. After that I'm hoping I will be at the stage that we can try and succeed :) xx

Day 7 done and dusted and it's weigh in tomorrow!!

Can't believed how much I craved my shake tonight!! Is that weird? Lol xxx

Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks hunni :) xx

Good luck can't wait to see how you get on xx

How tall are you Lilly? I think we're v similar in stats to. I've been tested for pcos a few time and they think I may have it but when I went for a scan I had too much internal gas too see my ovaries?!?! Wft lol! So she see how I get on with loosing weight then they will try again for another scan lol!

Although I don't want a baby just yet I old like one in 5/6 years time but want to enjoy being slim for a while first and then when I do get pregnant (if) I can't imagine getting pregnant at this weight and then having more to loose!!!

Only plus side would be surely I couldn't get any more stretch marks if I loses this 8 stone and then get preg lol!

I am 5ft exactly Hun, so I don't carry my weight well. Once I've lost weight if I don't fall pregnant next year, they will do the dye test to see if my tubes are blocked at all :( my scan results were that I had perfect structure and hardly any cysts at all, so it looks quite positive. I just needed this year to think about me, have a couple of holidays wiv my gorgeous hubby and get to a slimmer me. Fingers crossed, I've got very high hopes for 2012!! Xxx

Good luck hun

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for tomorrow. Fingers and toes crossed! :D x

Well weigh in is at 6.45 so I will let you all know when I get back. Really hope it's a good one :) xxxx

Back