My Journey :)

Hi Lily and the rest of you :)
Just read your diary and wanted to comment. Im on day 8 at the mo and still going strong, a few things have jumped in my mouth over the past day after a couple of chews the dissapointment sets in and Ive spat them out...is that a bit gross?
Anyways, I too am hoping 2012 will bring me a slim bod and a baby. As far as im aware I dont have pcos or any other medical condition but my periods are irregular and go between 28 and 38 days. Im hoping dropping some weight will level these out a bit. I have considered trying to drop the weight first before starting the baby making but I dont think I can wait and Ive read in several places something about the fat cells releasing hormones which in turn can lead to an increase in fertility. Has anybody else read or heard about this??
Keep going on your journey, your doing good and I cant imagine a better reason or motivator to lose the weight

x

I cant handle the suspense!!! C'mon, tell us!!! :D

Ok girlies........I lost 11lbs !!!!!!! So chuffed :) :) :) :)

OMG!!!! Well done!!!!! *cheers* :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks hunni! Celebrated by having a plain chicken breast...lol! Back to strict diet tomorrow tho :) :) xxx

LilyPotter said:
Ok girlies........I lost 11lbs !!!!!!! So chuffed :) :) :) :)

Yaya good for u

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done that fantastic!

Thank you everyone, here's to a fab week 2!!!! Xxxx

Brill first week well done a great loss, gd luck for week 2!

Well started week 2 today and I feel great! Still can't believe I've lost 11lbs :) :). I would ideally like to lose 7lbs this week, do you think thats possible? That would take me down and into the 16's which would be a huge achievement.

Just having my shake, chocolate orange, LUSH!!!

How are you all getting on today? Xxx

Never had that shake my cdc doesn't get it! Glad u are feeling great I am the same feeling positive and on a mission lol just bought new smoothie maker and its great easier than hand blender!

Its not impossible but 7lbs is quite high, usually the losses are about 3.5 - 4lbs a week and work out to a stone a month.

Ayshaahmed; your CDC should stock every flavour, ask her to get some in.

Never had that shake my cdc doesn't get it! Glad u are feeling great I am the same feeling positive and on a mission lol just bought new smoothie maker and its great easier than hand blender!

Yeah my blender is a god send! I even used it to mix up my soups at the weekend lol! So pleased you are feeling so positive. I feel that PMA really helps xxx

Its not impossible but 7lbs is quite high, usually the losses are about 3.5 - 4lbs a week and work out to a stone a month.

Ayshaahmed; your CDC should stock every flavour, ask her to get some in.

I would be happy with 4lbs definitely, but would also like to get into the 16 stones mark. Well if I can do that in 2 weeks then I'm happy with that! How u gettin on hunni? Xxx

Will ask her next week krissykat x

I would be happy with 4lbs definitely, but would also like to get into the 16 stones mark. Well if I can do that in 2 weeks then I'm happy with that! How u gettin on hunni? Xxx

Really well thanks! Having a warm mint choc shake for brekkie now.
How are you doing today? x

Yeah grat thanks my lovely! Day ten done and dusted!! I just love this diet. Told my mother in law tonight and she was so supportive! Made me feel fab! U ok? Xxx

Yeah grat thanks my lovely! Day ten done and dusted!! I just love this diet. Told my mother in law tonight and she was so supportive! Made me feel fab! U ok? Xxx

Aww that's brilliant you have supportive people around you! People can be very funny about this kind of diet.
Glad you are feeling good hun!

I'm ok today, just glad it is Friday and no work tomorrow yaaaay!
Any plans for the weekend?

Back