My Journey :)

Good luck! xx

4lbs off this week. A little disappointed as I thought I had lost more than that :( but onwards and downwards :) xxx

4lbs is great! No disappointment allowed missy!!!!

Well done you! *does a happy dance*

Thanks Hun. What are the average weight losses per week after your first weigh in?? Is it about 3-4 lbs a week??? Xxx

Thanks Hun. What are the average weight losses per week after your first weigh in?? Is it about 3-4 lbs a week??? Xxx

Yes, that's about right. It can be more than that when you've got lots to lose but the average is a stone a month, so on average, you're looking at 3.5lbs a week.

Four pounds off is a brilliant result, especially for Week 3 - week 3 losses are notoriously disappointing.

Well done! :clap:

My CDC told me its on average about a stone a month, but that doesnt mean I'll have an exact 3.5lbs loss each week, some might be more, some might be less, but it averages out.

As you've already lost over a stone in 2 weeks, I think you should be feeling ridiculously chuffed with yourself! I'm chuffed for you! :D

Thanks Lily. I'm allowed to start exercising this week do maybe that will give me the extra boost I need. Been dying to get on the wii :) xxx

So I started with the exercise tonight, thought I would start off gently......45 mins on just dance and I feel like I'm gonna I'd...lol!! This is gonna take some getting used to!!! How is everyone else today? Xxx

Cor 45 minutes you must be nakkered! x

I feel like I'm ready for bed! My arms feel like they are gonna drop off!! Lol.

How are you feeling today Hun? Xxx

Well done honey, I'd be happy with 4lbs, feel like the scales haven't moved this week.

I was just this second doing the pouted lip thing and telling my boyfriend I hope I'd lost weight this week.

Dont think my scales have moved much at all, apart from maybe 1lb down. 3 days til my WI, but I still have that petted lip going on just now! lol!

Got my fingers crossed for you guys, I'm sure it will all be fine :) :) :) xxx

I'm good thanks. Are you aching all over today lol x

Certainly am...lol! Totally shattered only just got in, but we did have to go and pick up our new car so it's not all that bad. Nearly totally caves tonight......really want a takeaway :( xxx

DONT DO IT!!!!!

Have some water! Or a cup of tea. Put a film on and lie on the sofa :)

I didn't do it but boy I wanted it soooo bad! I am going out for a meal on the 29th for hubby birthday so only 10 days to wait. What's best to eat when u go out for a meal doing this diet? Xxx

Listen to the clever lady!

You don't need a takeaway your just craving some comfort cos you are so tired, don't go throwing that 45 minute work out down the pan now you wouldnt want to do it again :p

x

grilled chicken with no sauces or marinade, and a green salad or low carb veg (no carrot, peas, tomato etc) will keep you safely in keto.

Back