My Journey :)

Well done on the jeans!!!! I'm finely fitting the size 22 blouse I bought myself, another few weeks and it'll be too big! I've already filled 2 charity bags, as soon as they're too big they';re out, I'm never going back there!

What you doing with your old clothes?

Morning honey - fab news re your jeans, just imagine what size you will be in another 5!

I have volunteered at little ones play group this morning - got loads of emails to do but today they will have to wait until after lunch!

Hey guys, thanks for your messages.

Scooter..I sell my clothes on eBay. Get loads of interest on the bigger sizes as they are soooo expensive in the shops. Made 200 squid last week on 18 items!!!

Weigh in tomorrow. Really hoping for a good result, would like to be close to the 2 stone mark :) xxx

Good luck at weigh in!

Thanks my lovely. How are you feeling now?xxx

Hey guys, thanks for your messages.

Scooter..I sell my clothes on eBay. Get loads of interest on the bigger sizes as they are soooo expensive in the shops. Made 200 squid last week on 18 items!!!

Weigh in tomorrow. Really hoping for a good result, would like to be close to the 2 stone mark :) xxx

Wow!!! I'm a pure cheap skate, wouldn't make anything anyway, most of my big clothes were from New Look and Next and couldn't be arsed, trying to sell all my maternity gear and some baby stuff.

Good luck tomorrow!!!

Some of my clothes are from next Hun, you should still give it a go especially on free listing weekends :) :). Thanks Hun, really hoping to get 4lbs off as that takes me to my next target weight......fingers crossed xx

Weigh in tonight but for some reason I don't feel very optimistic :( I hope the scales prove me wrong xxx anyone else weighing in today? Xxx

LilyPotter said:
Weigh in tonight but for some reason I don't feel very optimistic :( I hope the scales prove me wrong xxx anyone else weighing in today? Xxx

Good luck lily potter , I'm sure your do great ! Sorry my first weigh in is Monday ! X

Gd luck hun u will be fine, positive thoughts xxx

Well girlies......it's another 5lbs!!!!!!!!! Only 2lbs off 2 Stone!!!!!!! Sooooooo happy!!! Xxx

Woohoo another great loss well done chick!!

Thank you!! Xxx

Thanks guys. Feeling very pleased with myself xxx

Congratulations hunni. Thats an awsome loss! This diet really suits you!

Thanks my lovely!! Hoping I can keep it up xxx

Yay!!!! Wowser!!!! No hoping about this doll, you WILL keep it up!!!! That's fantastic, you'll be celebrating 2 stone within the week xxx

Back