My Journey :)

AMAZING! Go you :D

Thanks guys, I'm sooooo chuffed :) managed to lose 13 inches off my body too :) :)

LilyPotter said:
Another 5lbs off tonight!!!!! Very pleased :) :) :)

Wow!!! Well done! So pleased for you! Xxx

That is so fabulous, you are doing so well! Really pleased for you :)

I have 2lbs on this morning I want to go back to SS, I don't like 810 and antibiotics :( xx

That is so fabulous, you are doing so well! Really pleased for you :)

I have 2lbs on this morning I want to go back to SS, I don't like 810 and antibiotics :( xx

Oh Hun, I promise you it will all sort itself out once you finish your course. Remember how I put 3 on then lost 9!!

Just need to remember how much better you will feel after you have finished the course. Really hope you feel better soon xxxx

Thank you! I am feeling better already - so hopefully this course of antibiotics will sort it out for good!

Excited as booked our hotel for the awards night on18th April - just need to sort out a frock and new shoes! Xx

Fabulous!!! I bet you are soooo excited!!! I love buying new shoes and outfits. Taken much more of an interest since I started losing weight xxx

That is fantastis news re your period hunni, better start taking precautions if you don't want to hear the pitter patter of tiny feet just yet!!! And well done on another fabby weight loss, it's falling off you! xxxx

Thank you my lovely :) how are you getting on? When if your next weigh in? Xxx

Good morning everyone!

Just wishing you all a fantastic Friday!!!!! Xxx

And to u too hun, roll on the end of the day hey lol xxx

Woooo friday!
Hope you have a good one too ;)

Inch loss.......when will my waist shrink :( Pretty Please.....

Now don't get me wrong I am pretty chuffed with my results so far. However, why does it feel that my waist measurements arent moving as much as the rest of me?

Did anyone else their waist was the last to go?? Sooooo frustrating!!! Xxx

I'm about 2 stone down and my waist hasnt moved much at all! Just want to drop a jeans size!!! It's all I want.

It's really frustrating isn't it! I think that's the reason I can't see my loss at the moment as I still have a fat stomach!!! Thought it might show after 2 stone, but maybe it will start to drop after 3. Fingers crossed xxx

I feel your pain! My waist didn't moved for 10 weeks!!!
I lost 1.5 inches last night and nearly exploded with excitement, for me I find thats where I carry most of my weight so its harder to shift but it will move eventually :)

Oh no sorry I'm thinking of my hips, duh!

Most of my weight is on my tummy and that's where it's come off. Haven't measured for a while but at last measurement I'd lost about 7" off my waist, 5 off my bust and my hips were negligible. Before you get all jealous I started with a waist measurement of 52"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelievable. So really I've probably decreased my chances of a heart attack tenfold.

Krissy - my waist/stomach is defnately where I hold most of my weight.
Scooter - my measurements aren't far off your hunni, you have not really well. My measurements from the start to now are as follows:

Waist - Start 50 / now 45
Hips - Start 58 / now 54
Chest - Start 54 / now 50

No movement for the last 4 weeks though. I hate my waist :( it is a proven fact that women with PCOS hold most of their weight in their tummy....boo :( xxx

Back