My journey

mrs elf

:oops:im hoping that by writing it down it will help me this time!!

I have been really struggling with my weight since I was 13... Fast forward many years and 2 kids later and my weight is out of control. I'm that 'fat mum' at school:mad:. I really didn't want to be that. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror at work yesterday and was mortified by the size of my backside! Before that I was wondering if sticking to this was the right thing to do, now I know it is.
About 6 months ago I was diognoised with PND which causes me to binge eat too... I need to be strict.

This is my second time in lipotrim, the first time I did really well and managed 10 weeks with a loss of 3 stone. I didn't do the refeed properly as being young and silly and it all went back on, but much more on top.

I have been going to slimming world for years, it does work and I plan on sticking to that when I go back onto refeed this time, but I feel it gives me too much leeway to be able to eat.

I do go swimming every other day too... I need to keep this up!

Well anyway, that's my little bio kind of thing.

Today is day 2 for me, I forgot what the headaches feel like but I know they go soon.
Yesterday I worked so it was easy for me to stick to it, I drank lots of water.

This morning I've had a strawberry shake with ice and blended, it was really nice. :)

Thank you for taking time to read my note xx

Just popped in to wish you all the best mrs. elf on your LT journey...you did very well on iit before with 3 stone off in 10 weeks. It is near impossible to get those kind of results with anything else.

Thank you mini, yeah that's why I need this.
I was just looking but can't see anything, can you still have airwaves chewing gum? When I did it before I could x

hi! just started lipotrim today any advice? or examples of what people lost ? all new this to me ...

hi! just started lipotrim today any advice? or examples of what people lost ? all new this to me ...

I did this before and lost 3 stone in 10 weeks.

My advice is stick to it, the first few days are the hardest and then it gets so much easier.
Drink plenty of water....

I've also, started to blend the shakes with icecubes, it's so much nicer that way and you don't get the lumps in it x

So, I'm on day 3.

I went and got weighed at slimming world this week as I plan on going back to that as part of my refeed. (They don't know I'm doing it)
Since last Tuesday I lost 6lb.... That could of only of been since Sunday.

I'm feeling good, a bit tired but my headaches are easing right off now. I've not drunk as much as I should of today, but I will do.

Last night something amazing happened, I popped into tescos after work to get the family a few bits. Not once did I even think of picking up bad things. Instead I brought myself a nice bottle of water, one of those fancy glass ones. This is a huge step for me, I wouldn't of thought twice of buying a big bag of chocolate or crisps a week ago.
My switch has certainly flicked on!

Xx

Just finished day 3 and I'm really proud of myself. I'm so determined, only I can do something about my weight.

I had vanilla shake for breakfast with some coffee in and i did the same with a chocolate one for lunch. Why didn't I do this before? Rather than using a whisk and having the lumpy stuff in it....
I've just had a chicken soup, I blended that too.

My mouth is really dry at the moment and I feel a little bit light headed this evening but I don't think I've drank enough water over the day? I've had plenty of water and peppermint tea though.... Defiantly think ketostis is kicking in now.

Xxxx

So, I've completed day 4.

I started the day with a vanilla iced shake with coffee in.
Soup with black pepper in for lunch
Hot chocolate for tea when I got in from work.

I've had loads of water and peppermint tea today. I even met a friend for coffee but had a peppermint tea instead.

I have found today so difficult, my headache has gone but my body aches like I've done a huge work out and my throat is hurting like I've got drank enough. But I've constantly drank pretty much today.
I've wanted to eat today, but I have stuck with it and not given in to temptation. I even made the family a pasta bake for dinner, it didn't even bother me at all.... But when I got home I knew there would be some left. I even opened the oven to maybe have some But I didn't!!!

There is something in me this time that is keeping me from straying. I've not had this motivation before. I've started and stopped diets for years blaming a load of old cobblers on why I couldn't stick. That reason is me... Not because I was u well, or had a stressful day. It was me giving in. Time to stop feeling sorry for myself now as only I can change myself.

Any ways

BRING ON DAY 5!!!

Well done on keeping strong! You're doing so well. The first two weeks are always the hardest on any diet, but once you're through those 14 days, you'll feel so much better and it will become more of a routine than anything else.
x

Well done on keeping strong! You're doing so well. The first two weeks are always the hardest on any diet, but once you're through those 14 days, you'll feel so much better and it will become more of a routine than anything else.
x
Thank you. Xx feeling sorry for myself this morning but i think it's just because I'm tired. I've still not given in xxxx

Well done Mrs Elf....almost WI day!! I was knackered the first wk or so also and you do question yourself but your doing great so just keep your chin up and take care of yourself x

Stay strong luvly x

Hi all
So, day 5 is coming to an end, I have just got in from work, so I'm brewing up a chicken soup as we speak.

I think where i went wrong yesterday with feeling hungry was that I had my first shake too early in the day. So, today I had my first at around 10.30 once I had done school run etc, I had a vanilla one blended with loads of coffee in it.
I then kept myself busy in the garden for a few hours, got myself rather sunburnt.... I did drink about 3 litres whilst I was out there though. I really can't quench my thirst today. I think overall I must of drank about 4 litres of water and 4 cups of peppermint tea.
Lunch I had a strawberry shake with loads of ice in.

I'm started to feel like I have bad breath hahaha I'm carrying around listerine with me where ever I go too.

Thanks all for reading again

Mwah

tbf my breath has stank for wks lol!!!!!!:eek::confused:

Hey Mrs elf, we started a day apart I'm on day 5 today! You seem very motivated, I'm feeling motivated too! It's all in the head I feel. I have no hunger but a few cravings, 2 dizzy spells in the mornings but this passes after my first shake! Great loss in first few days you will have a fab loss day 7 so! I've had a sneaky peak this morning -7lbs which I am delighted about!

Love your posts

Hey Mrs elf, we started a day apart I'm on day 5 today! You seem very motivated, I'm feeling motivated too! It's all in the head I feel. I have no hunger but a few cravings, 2 dizzy spells in the mornings but this passes after my first shake! Great loss in first few days you will have a fab loss day 7 so! I've had a sneaky peak this morning -7lbs which I am delighted about!

Love your posts
Hi Lou,
That's amazing. I peek all the time.
You definitely need to be in the right frame of mine for this.

Evening all,
Just got in from work again. Very tired I ache all over but I think that is because I did so much yesterday and my body hasn't had the calories to cope with what I did.

This morning I waited until nearly 12 to have my first shake, I was so hungry by then. I had strawberry with ice as usual.

I then popped along to the chemist to restock, checked my urine and I'm in ketosis. I could do with drinking a little more. I got weighed today too. I've lost 8lb since Sunday! I'm over the moon about it....
I'm getting weighed again on Tuesday at slimming world so that is my way of keeping an eye on it and I'm going to go back on that once I have got rid of my 'big bulk'.

I had a vanilla milkshake with 3 teaspoons of coffee in it. Made me rather hyper lol. Was really nice though. Then, for no reason what so ever I decided to eat a slice of ham. I know it won't do too much damage but it tasted amazing. I'm not feeling guilty else it will make me go crazy.

I have been really busy at work and feel like I've not drank enough through the day though, I've got that thirsty feeling again.

Well, I've just got into bed and I've been drinking my chicken soup as I've been typing. I put some black pepper in too.... Makes it really nice and doing it hasn't effected my ketones.

I've also been having airwaves chewing gum as I was allowed that last time I did this diet. But I rang up lipotrim and they said I wasn't allowed it, but I have been anyway and its working for me anyway

Hope I get a chance to write tomorrow, I've got a very long and busy day at work xxx

Last edited:
Well done mrs elf...8lb off is a good start and gives you plenty of motivation to keep going:0clapper:

:0clapper:8lbs! awesome well done luv x

o_OThank you for the praise.

So day 7 today, I've been at work from 7 am until 10 this evening. I had a shake before I went to work, the usual with vanilla and coffee. On my break I had a chocolate with coffee in too. I've drank 4 litres of water and had loads of peppermint tea and 2 black coffees today.

BUT

I was doing so well but then I had an incident yesterday that played on my mind, I had popped to my husbands work and I pulled into his carpark and a customer of his said to my husband 'oh look here she is the 6th spice girl, hippo spice'... My husband obviously put him in his place as said I was his wife. The man apologised to him no end and was so embarrassed apparently, but I knew he had said something, I saw his look and say something to my husband, then I lip read my husband say 'that's my wife'. I asked my husband twice at the time what he had said but apparently my husband didn't hear me. When I asked him to tell me today, he did.

Why are some people so judgemental? I know I'm fat obviously else I wouldn't be actively trying to loose weight. But he doesn't know the reasons behind my weight gain, I'm so angry with it and I suppose hurt too. :oops::(
It just made me have a blip that I instantly regretted..... I had a mars bar!!!!!! I'm so angry with myself that I let some moron ruin my hard work. I now feel really sick and I have a headache and a bellyache too :badmood:well I've not had a shake this evening to almost compensate the calorie intake. I'm so angry with myself :mad::mad::mad: then to top it off loads of my hair came out when I washed it this morning.

I'm usually such a happy go lucky person, I'm the first one to take the mick out of myself, maybe as I'm tired and the lack of calories has done this to me.

I am back on it tomorrow fully..... Only I can change myself.

Lots of love

X

Back