My juddd diary......... Believe jane believe!!

Sorry I haven't posted sooner, it's been a manic old week with Christmas preparations! Yes, I am at maintenance now size I guess I should be doing more of a 5:2 plan rather than alternates, but for the moment I'm doing Judd as though I was still in weight loss mode. Partly because I don't expect my body to get through the transition without a gain, and partly because I'm guessing that my UDs will be big UDs over Christmas so I'll need to compensate for that.
Did you do a mini weigh in today? Hope the result was a good one. I'm struggling with the thought of eating freely at weekends too....it's hard to trust the plan but I guess we have to give it chance, probably over 3/4 weeks before we get a feel of exactly what we can get away with, whether we need some controlled DDs, double downs, strict alternates or any number of the other tweaks/methods that people use to make the plan work.
Hope you have a good weekend x

Hi thanks got the replies, my mini weigh in today showed around a 1lb loss which I am over the moon with as this was straight after losing a stone in 3 weeks on a vlcd, my official weigh in is Tuesday so any loss or even a small gain would be miraculous for me as I've had 2 3 course meals and a night out drinking tonight. I'm still feeling anxious about a double UD but I've little choice due to social commitments. I'm gonna try a full fast on Monday ( having liquids however) and see if its an option for me?
Have a great weekend everyone x

Blurgh after 2 ud's I'm sick of food, ready for today's dd and hopefully a full fast. I am finding it really difficult to sleep after ud's mainly due to the fact that I'm eating such rich food at Xmas do's and such like does this happen to anyone else? I'm looking forward to that lovely skinny / non bloated feeling tomorrow after my dd!!
Have a good juddding week everyone!!

Well done on your loss. I think you're right to start off alternating, then you can always relax it a bit once Christmas is out of the way.
I know fasting on dds suits some, and eating about 500 cals suits others....or somewhere in between! I couldn't go all day without food, so a couple of small meals work for me, although I do try to wait till lunchtime before I eat.

Well I didn't fully fast but other than drinks all I had was some mash and carrots. In bed now as been up since 4am with the baby so I won't be eating anything else. In looking forward to my good tomorrow he he x

Official weigh in today had me 4lbs down from last Monday, I'm really pleased with that it means I've lost 16lbs between the vlcd and juddd since mid November, can't argue with that x

Well today hasn't gone well its totm and they have been paticularly unpleasant since I had my little girl 4mths ago It should have been a dd but I've picked and ate all day as I've just felt starving ( and still do) I can't decide whether to keep to my plan and have an UD tomorrow or whether I should try again for a dd? I think I may have an early night and make a decision tomorrow x

I would probably see how you feel tomorrow. If your first plan fits in with your activities best, stick with that. One day won't make that much difference. Feeling like you've failed two days in a row, if you don't feel up for it tomorrow, might do more damage.
Good luck with what you decide!

Back