My JUDDDD diary - officially started; Oh pants! :(

chelle_powell

We ride, we ride....
Hey ladies (any gents doing this diet?)

I decided this morning that I was gonna join in with the experiement & see how this works for me too - the only difference being that on my DD's when I'm training, my calorie intake will be higher than the recommended 500cals.

I go to the gym 4+ days a week, and on average spend
1 1/2 - 2 hrs. Lots of cardio (x-trainer, tradmill, bike) with resistance training, and free weights aswell as boxercise, so will need my calories to be around 1000cals whilst training on a DD.

So today has been a down day, and as I was at the gym training today, I've been on 1000cals;

So far;

228 - Musili & Semi skimmed milk
112 - Whey protein shake (for training)
50 - Small pear
166 - 2 eggs
220 - 2 soya & linseed bread
100 - milk for tea/coffee

And tonights dinner will be;
100 - fresh fish fillet
88 - Broccolli florets
====

Slightly over, but I can live with that!

I've had 2 litres of water, will make it upto 3 litres by this evening.

I have no training for a few days now, so over the weekend will be able to have a DD of 500cals.

So far not too bad, the real test will be on Saturday when I have a 'proper' DD of 500cals.

Hope everyone has had a good day!!

Much love, chelle xx

Hey Chelle,
i'm going to start tommorrow, so we (along with Frumpster, starting today) can all encourage each other along.
good luck hun
xx:)

Good luck on your Judddering Journey Chelle!:devilangel:

Great, more Juddders, thats brilliant. The more of us there are the better we can judge the results!;)

Good luck Chelle!

Hows it going Chelle?

Hi Ladies,

Wow, thanks for all the encouragement!
Yesterday ended up being an 'up day - lol. Not to worry, this diet is so versitile that when life happens u can rearrange ur days to suit.
I'm trying a down day of 1000cals today as I've got alot on today but will try and restrict my carlories and choose wise choices.

Hope everyone is doing great!

Much love, chelle xx

My DD yesterday was a 'soft of' disaster. I didn't binge (which in the past has been a huge problem for me), but in the evening I was really hungry - must be all the exercise I'm doing. In total, I worked out that I had around 1600cals, which is not bad at all - well maybe bad on a DD! lol
But onwards I shall go, and I really will get my head around this plan. I think I will have a hunt online for some low calorie meal replacement shakes, that way I can really monitor my intake on a DD and I think that will be much easier to stick to than try eating. All in all, it's a learning curve and one which I intend to not get the better of me.
Having a healthy upday today, as I think having a DD would be like punishing myself and thats too much of an old dieting cycle.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Much love, chelle xx

Hi Chelle,

I like your attitude, you have none of the' I've mucked up my diet' hysteria about you. You are calm, sensible and organised, well done you. This plan is definately going to work for you with that attitude.

Love

Hey Chelle chick... great to see ya back!!!

I'm watching this JUDDD diet with great interest

Chat soon

Luv

Well, my Juddding hasn't even got off the ground yet. Haven't even managed to have a DD - altough haven't binged and haven't gained any weight either. I just can't seem to motivate myself to have a DD at the moment, so I have no idea what 'plan' I'm doing, but the exercise is going well and the eating is "everything in moderation" - so no need for binges or bad feelings towards myself.
Have been toying with the idea of giving CD one last shot, but tbh I'm thinking about it seriously and not rushing into anything at all - no pressure.

Hope everyone is juddding ok!

Much love, chelle xx

Hi Chelle,
you'll do it when your head & body are ready hun. At least what you are eating is healthy & your exersizing so you can't be doing too much damage.
I love this JUDDDering, it really suits me.

Completed my first DD!!

I've officially started, woohoo!
Yesterday was a DD and the first I've managed to do since attempting to start judddding! The trick seems to be saving calories for the evening and then eating low calorie things to make urself full. Certainly did the trick, I had;

2 x tesco vegetarian indian style burgers (they're yum btw!)
1/2 small can tuna
large leafy salad with toms and cucumber
a couple cubes of chocolate

Not a bad day and my 500cals were definately on the mark! As a result have lost 2lbs today, so am going to weigh in every day to see the progress. I also went to the gym and did 1 1/2 hours cardio and weights, and suprisingly didn't feel tired at all, so that's a good result!!!
My official weigh in day will be Tuesday.

Today is an UD, so going to eat whatever I want but in moderation and only when hungry.

I feel quite liberated actually; we went shopping yesterday and bought some 'goodies' such as cake bars, crisps, yoghurts. Now normally I won't allow them in my home as I just don't trust myself to restrict it to 'just the one.' We did go abit overboard and buy alot, so one of the cupboards is full of the treats, but u know something - I haven't touch any of it at all. I will have some don't get me wrong, but not just for the sake of "i'm going on a diet so better eat everything in sight." I feel calm about it and can wait till this evening to have a treat with a brew. Very liberating to be in control and not controlled by something like food.

Will update later, as taking my Nana shopping and she always insists on getting me lunch. Today will be the first time ever that I can eat guilt free without thinking that I'm spoiling my diet, yet again.
I think this plan may just work for me once I get into the swing of things.

Happy juddding everyone!

Much love, chelle xx

Hi Chelle

Have a lovely UpDay.

I too have lots of goodies in the cupboards :confused:and am being very good with them but it is very risky.:rolleyes:

I really don't want to overindulge on my UpDays (with the exception of one day!:sigh: but that could have been even worse). I think about how well I am doing overall and especially on the DownDays and don't want to spoil it. I am so much happier eating like this overall anyway and so why would I?;) FINGERS ARE FIRMLY FIRMLY CROSSED!:cool:

Glad you popped on today to let us all know your progress.:)

Dizzy x

Hi Chelle

glad to hear you are off and running. Once you get in the swing of Dd's they are no problem. I tend to leave eating till as late as poss and keep bakc 100cals for some low cal ice cream about 9pm, that way I don't wake hungry in the night!

i am 16 days in now and have lost half a stone so am chuffed to bits. have a good UD.

Love

Hi Chelle

Have a lovely UpDay.

I too have lots of goodies in the cupboards :confused:and am being very good with them but it is very risky.:rolleyes:

I really don't want to overindulge on my UpDays (with the exception of one day!:sigh: but that could have been even worse). I think about how well I am doing overall and especially on the DownDays and don't want to spoil it. I am so much happier eating like this overall anyway and so why would I?;) FINGERS ARE FIRMLY FIRMLY CROSSED!:cool:

Glad you popped on today to let us all know your progress.:)

Dizzy x

Hey Dizzy

Thanks for popping by! :)
I agree that having treats in is very risky, but I've purposely bought them as I want to live in the real world and not the diet world anymore. I figure by having them in, I choose when to eat them and how much, and that way they're not dicating to me and I'm not afraid to have the foods in. Do I sound mad? lol I'm tried of the diet merry-go-round, and just want to be able to eat without worrying about food. I hope thats one battle I can eventually conquer!!
Have a great day, and thanks again for ur encouraging words!

xx

Hi Chelle

glad to hear you are off and running. Once you get in the swing of Dd's they are no problem. I tend to leave eating till as late as poss and keep bakc 100cals for some low cal ice cream about 9pm, that way I don't wake hungry in the night!

i am 16 days in now and have lost half a stone so am chuffed to bits. have a good UD.

Love

Hey Barb,
Thats a great idea about the ice cream, I may well give that a go tomorrow when I'm on a DD. I find evenings are the hardest for me,so the 9pm treat may well be a good thing for me.
Have a great day too!
xx

Much love, chelle xx

i think you are exactly right. You are not in the dieting world anymore where to have nice food in could spell disaster! You are in control, not the food and if you want a treat you have one. No guilt, no problem and no risk of it turning into a binge - freedom!

love

Hi Chelle,
glad you've managed to get into the swing of it now !
I'm on day6 now & am finding it all quite liberating, being able to eat without any attatched guilt. Hope you find it a possitive experience too

Back