My laptop has broken :(

PinkMantha

time to get focused
So can only come on minis on my fone :( so I decided to go bak blonde all over, well I say blonde I mean White, I had it done for the 2nd time this morning as it's still a little yellowy so I'm hopin after one more full head of bleach I should b platinum blonde but that's if I have any hair left lol! Also treated myself to a sun bed after such a good loss last week xxx not cd related but just fNcy a chat xxx

I went platinum blonde when I was in my 20s... but considering I had very short hair I ended up looking like a lesbian Austrian shot putter :D

pmsl

pmsl at the austrian lesbian shot putter!
Im a brunette but I have had blonde highlights for ten years. In the summer I have lots of highlights and in the winter I have less........ Its time for the lesser highlights now but I might just have more in the next time........ to perk me up x

Mantha, my favourite things to stave off the boredom is walk the dog, have a hot bath and pamper myself with creams and smellies. I dont normally blow dry my hair as Im a boring 39 year old whose social life died ten years ago. I dont mind as we have a special needs kiddy. So blow drying and styling my hair is a treat - normally I just bung it in a bobble. Boring, huh? But for me its such s TREAT!

I treated myself to a hair colour/cut today, I'm natural dark brown with greys poking through but now the greys are no longer ;)

Last edited:
Back