My last attempt at 100% SS . . . 3rd Feb 2010

I'm 11st 9lbs. Which means I've put on 4lbs :cry:.

I've only got me to blame. I don't know how much of that is TOTM though :(.

I'm going to put my tickers back up and treat this as day one all over again (regardless of TOTM).

My end goal is 9st 8lbs - 10st on the button. I've not decided completely.

I'm so angry at myself, going to turn that anger into positive thinking!

My goal is 9st 7lbs and im currently 12st exactly so you'll be fine :)
Stay 100% for the 12 days and you'll be fine for your photo shoot!! x

Good start Hailz!!!

I am seeing my CDC tonite so time to face the true - will probably have some gain :-/ (admitedly deserved)
But as said before - I am drawing the line and starting afresh today!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact I am feeling very excited about it!

So water today, that is. I tend to have my first shake around 11 since I never liked to have anything in the morning. Second would be around 4 and the last one I am aiming for 8.

Just a thought of losing another stone by March keeps me going - BIG TIME. Love it!

Have a fab-100% day - catch up later xxx

Good start Hailz!!!

I am seeing my CDC tonite so time to face the true - will probably have some gain :-/ (admitedly deserved)
But as said before - I am drawing the line and starting afresh today!

Same for me Chloe :) *eek* Think she may tell me off although i confessed all to her yesterday haha.
Scales 12 st exactly this morning so no change from last weeks WI. . . . See what it says on hers tonight :confused:
Good luck Chlo, let us know how you get on xx

Becca im 5ft 3. . . . Short arse me :D

Haha, we are all so alike! I am 5.4' (well almost) x

Restart Stats!

Weight - 11st 9lbs
Height - 5ft 7
BMI - 25.6
Waist - 32 (-2")
Hips - 40.5 (-1.5")
Chest - 35 (-1")
Boobs - 38 (0")
Arms - 13 (0") :sigh:
Thighs - 23 (-1)

The brackets are what I've lose since the 14th Jan.

I dunno why my arms haven't changed!

I might have to buy a smaller bra soon. The cup hasn't changed, but I'm on the tightest hook now and it's a 36 bra. I think I'm going to need a 34F soon! :eek:

If you guys could do yours too, we could keep an eye on the weeks we don't lose LB's but we loose inches!

Great idea - will do as soon as I'm back home.
As at work atm and I can only imagine all the strange looks if started measuring myself!!!
You are so tall hun - no wonder you nearly in your healthy BMI bracket.
x

I can only imagine all the strange looks if started measuring myself!!!
x

Pmsl, that would be funny to see. They'd be like..

'What the hell is she doing...?'

I don't think I'm tall lol. But my OH is 6ft 5 and applied to the police.

My son is 4 - Hes up to my waist and in size 6-7 yrs
Daughter is 16mths and in size 3-4yrs.

They're so tall! They stand out like sore thumbs!

Fab idea, shall do my stats later :D xx

LMAO - yep I can only imagine the reaction in the office!

You are a family of a tall ppl including your little ones!!!
My ex was not really that tall (5.11') and no, it's not the reason he is my ex. haha
But my type is always above 6.2'. Just lourrvvvvvvvve tall guys.
Can't help it.

x

I'm the same hun. I was originally with one of his mates in high school. His mate was a short arse (for a guy) of about 5ft 6. Then I met Stuart and I was smitten! At that time he was about 6ft 1.

And that's us been together 6 years now lol.

I guess because hes so tall, he comes across as scary, athletic... and makes me feel safe :)

Id be the same as you Chloe, got a decorator at my office at the moment. Can you imagine me getting the tape easure out hahahahaha

My OH is 5' 10", just right for me even with my heels on so i dont mind :D

Ok a couple of hours of solid thinking, a comment to me and seeing someone from my past has giving me the kick up my arse i needed!!
Im sick of being fat and not fitting into the fashionable clothes, its time for that to change.

I want to be able to wear a pretty summer dress and shorts with a halter neck without having a mega muffin top!!

Bring on the summer ladies......

I'm off to dye my hair and then im making a choc mousse seeing as i made my OH choc brownie one last time and ive resisted :D

I intend to try one last time at 100% till Valentines and then if i can continue 100% afterwards i shall, if not it will be ss+.

Come on ladies, who is with me? We CAN do this! :p xx

I'm there with you Hayley.. So much to look forward to, being slimmer - clothes that you like, will fit and look good. Feel fitter too. Bring it on.. lol. x

It's all about the heel height aint it lol. We gotta be shorter than our men even when we're in heels!

Indeed we do :)

Hi Eternalflame, summer is seeming so much nicer to me now :)
Cant wait for it :D

This thread couldn't have come at a better time for me....have been wavering for the past few days...doing well during the day (almost) then having a secret glass of wine or meal at night! :eek:

I'm sick of being fat and wearing the same frumpy clothes all the time...pulling them down over my tummy or back as they ride up, and taking them off at night only to find inch deep welts in my tummy where my trousers have made their mark!!

So here goes nothing...I'm in with you all the way...SS till I am down to 10.5 stone, then the final stone will be working my way through the program.

So thats at least 4 months of SS for me....trying to get to mid 9 stone.

This thread couldn't have come at a better time for me....have been wavering for the past few days...doing well during the day (almost) then having a secret glass of wine or meal at night! :eek:

I'm sick of being fat and wearing the same frumpy clothes all the time...pulling them down over my tummy or back as they ride up, and taking them off at night only to find inch deep welts in my tummy where my trousers have made their mark!!

So here goes nothing...I'm in with you all the way...SS till I am down to 10.5 stone, then the final stone will be working my way through the program.

So thats at least 4 months of SS for me....trying to get to mid 9 stone.

Welcome to the world off ss 100% to goal :D

Your story sounds very much the same a mine. We can do this!

Good luck xx

Well I'm a shake and 1.2l down already! Plus a couple of cups of black lapsang souchong tea!! :)

Fighting the urge to have my second shake until about 3pm!

I'm so hungry. Come on Becca you gotta get through this. I don't think I've actually reach ketosis since starting this diet. I always cave on the first day.

I nearly had 100% day the other day, not even licking my fingers when I made the kids food. But then I went and ruined it by having half a Calzone in the evening :cry:.

Well I'm a shake and 1.2l down already! Plus a couple of cups of black lapsang souchong tea!! :)

Fighting the urge to have my second shake until about 3pm!

What on earth is that tea supposed to be? lol

I love my green tea, i used to only drink it with Lemon and now on CD im not allowed, which really sucks but if it works i wont complain :)

Back