My last attempt at 100% SS . . . 3rd Feb 2010

Hello lovely ladies - pleased to report that I had my 100% day yesterday and I am ready for the next one LOL
I am off for interview today but shall be back at work after 1pm so will catch up with you guys.

Glad to see everyone is on track!!! Bring it on - we so CAN do it xxx

:wave_cry: I caved, large glass of red wine and potato gratin! :(

Still today is a new day!! :)

Don't worry, Nellis. As you said a new day and sounds like you are motivated. xx

Chloe - Good luck hunni!

nellis10 - Today is indeed a new day so a new start :D

Eternalflame - Morning! Is it a good one?

Becca - If Tuna see's you through ans stops the cheating its well worth it. Sometimes i'll cook a chicken breast in a wok and put in the fridge to have the next day if i know OH is going to be late home so i dont pick at naughty stuff.

Its worked for me :)

Morning Hayley

Has started out to be one (she says), meeting a freind this eve at apub, where we would usually have a drink and a curry,but have text her and said I am on sparkling water tonight and no food. She said she'd eat before we met, which is great, so I'llnot be tempted and shall have a chicken breast with spinach before I go out and a pint of water.

How are you Hayley?xx

Thats nice of her, mmmm chicken breast and spinach sounds yum right now. Yes even though its only half 10 hehe. Any food is appealing.

Im sticking to SS pretty well, was 100% yesterday and so far today too :)

Have already had my first shake, 1.5 litres of water and started ona green tea with my next 1.5 litre bottle of water next to me :)

xx

I used to have green tea with a slice of lemon or the mango infusion green tea and then obviously on CD fruit isnt allowed so plain green tea it was and i find it helps stop the bad breath :)

I cant do peppermint tea as i used to have that when i suffered with IBS and for some strange reason my gag reflex goes nuts when i try and drink the stuff now lol.

Have a nice day xx

One shake down, plus 500ml.
Now getting through my 700ml CD Flask.

No money in with me in work, so not tempted by the canteen. Hubby bless him tried to stop my last night from eating....but when he said 1 glass of red wine won't hurt, I didn't tell him it wasn't allowed :eek: So I caved in on his potato gratin which is delicious!!!

So today I am taking it hour by hour....and looking at this as my prep week as I see my CDC tomorrow for my first restart appt.

I think I am going to go with 3/4 shakes/day just to be able to have one in the morning, one at work and 2 in the evening if I need them!

A bit more expensive but worth it I think to ensure I stick to SS completely!

Still waiting to get into the SS only forum!! :rolleyes:

Resist the bit of cake! You can do it. Cut it up into slices for the kids and wrap them in Cling film ont heir seperate plates. Maybe then you wont be tempted because you have seperated it for the kids . . .

I did that with choc brownie last night, cooked it and cut it up into chunks for the OH and put one bit o each little plate so he has 4 nights of brownie and i have a choc mousse or a bar :D

I can write today off.

My mum phoned me about an hour ago and told me my Sister in law (I'm honest, I'm not her biggest fan) is in labour, but she's only 21 weeks gone. The hospital are treating it as a miscarriage. The baby is quite happy at the moment but under developed. If it comes now, they wont try any extra means to keep it alive. There worry is that the mum will haemorrhage, risking her life. But while shes fine and baby is fine, they're keeping her in on bed rest. If the baby can get to 24 weeks, they'll try and keep it alive if she gives birth.

I hope for their sake the baby holds on, I'd never like to lose a child and it's not something I'd ever wish on someone else either.

Butttttt

I went straight to the kitchen and binged :(...

2 Slices of Birthday Cake (1cm Wide 2inches long)
2 Packets of crisps
2 Stringy Cheeses
1 Pineapple Tart

I wasn't hungry and now I feel sick and guilty. And that's basically my 600 cals for one day in one binge :(

I'm not using the bad news as an excuse, I dunno why I went in and done it. I'm going to bin everything and go to the shop and buy fruit and veg for the kids, so there is no temptation anymore.

I WANT to do this!

So angry another day is wasted.

I can write today off.

My mum phoned me about an hour ago and told me my Sister in law (I'm honest, I'm not her biggest fan) is in labour, but she's only 21 weeks gone. The hospital are treating it as a miscarriage. The baby is quite happy at the moment but under developed. If it comes now, they wont try any extra means to keep it alive. There worry is that the mum will haemorrhage, risking her life. But while shes fine and baby is fine, they're keeping her in on bed rest. If the baby can get to 24 weeks, they'll try and keep it alive if she gives birth.

I hope for their sake the baby holds on, I'd never like to lose a child and it's not something I'd ever wish on someone else either.

Butttttt

I went straight to the kitchen and binged :(...

2 Slices of Birthday Cake (1cm Wide 2inches long)
2 Packets of crisps
2 Stringy Cheeses
1 Pineapple Tart

I wasn't hungry and now I feel sick and guilty. And that's basically my 600 cals for one day in one binge :(

I'm not using the bad news as an excuse, I dunno why I went in and done it. I'm going to bin everything and go to the shop and buy fruit and veg for the kids, so there is no temptation anymore.

I WANT to do this!

So angry another day is wasted.

So sorry to hear that hunni,
My cousin miscarried yesterday and it is hard to take in, you expect happy news from it and then suddenly it all backfires.
((hugs))
Dont be so hard on yourself. Are you back on ss now? Drink that water and as much of it as you can :D xx

Morning ladies :) So far so good, I had my 3 litres of water on Wednesday and my 3 sachets, yesterday i had 4.5 litres of water, 3 lots of green tea, 2 sachets, one bar and a mousse oh and some chicken last night. That sounds like a lot doesnt it?!
Does this mean i failed SS 100% because of the chicken? I know its allowed on SS+ and it saved me from you know what lol.

I had the bar between my shakes cut up in to bits. Stopped me eating the delicious choc rolls HR brought to the office during our meeting :D

Even with all of that my scales reckon i am now 11st 11lbs :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: 4lbs off since Wednesday night, surely not?! I know i hadnt been to the loo in quite some time (tmi) and over did the water yesterday but my god 4lbs is a lot!!
I'm hoping the 11st 11lbs stays on the scales for me over the weekend :)

Today i only have two choc shakes with me at work, no bar, saving that for tonight to pick at whilst im on the pc or watching a movie :p

Marvellous Friday for me so far :D :D :D

Wowww Hayley, that is good. Must be the water, it does arf shift it, lol (Nikki nips off to guzzle guzzle more iced water). I had a good day today and not too bad yesterday, did myself some salmon and had that on pak choi, added some cayenne and paprika to it stuck it in foil with the pak choi and Bobs you Uncle! Not bad..

Got a pedometer and have been challenging myself to 10,000 steps a day.., yesterday only managed 8, 229. But after my weekly hike around Tesco and work this morning,I'm up to 12, 034 already. So am pleased with that. Am temped to have a peek on scales but gonna wait til Monday.

Have a good weekend :) xxx

My scales are confusing!
They're now back to saying 11st 11lbs (same as 5 days ago) hmmm. . . .

I'll be happy if CDC agrees with my scales tonight :)

Ive gone from 12st 1lb to 11st 10lbs and back up to 11st 11lbs . . . CD is a nightmare for me honestly but if it works then i'll stick to it.

Hi Hailz!

it could be a little bit of water retention...remember if you are sticking to your 3/4 shakes a day, you CANNOT FAIL in losing weight....you just simply are not comsuming enough calories! But your weight will continue to fluctuate a little due to water retention, monthly hormonal changes etc etc.

Fear not, the scales may tell one story but your fat cells will tell another!!

WOOHOOO!!!! :D

Back