My last attempt at 100% SS . . . 3rd Feb 2010

I dont have monthly hormonal changes . . . :p If only i could blame that once in a while.

I am however (after working it out) drinking 8 pints of water a day (4.5 litres)

I would prefer to get weighed in the morning officially but starting work ar 7.30 am is not helpful lol so im stuck with a 6pm WI.
Hence why i go by my WI the following morning when i know my bladder etc are empty (tmi sorry) haha

I will stick with it even if i have ss+ meals occasionally :)

It is such a pain to have your wi in the evening!!! I am ALWAYS at least 4lbs heavier in the eve than morning. But so be it - the moment of true tonight.....
Good luck Hailz with yours xxx

It is such a pain to have your wi in the evening!!! I am ALWAYS at least 4lbs heavier in the eve than morning. But so be it - the moment of true tonight.....
Good luck Hailz with yours xxx

Yeah thats like me im hoping the CDC scales are kind to me tonight :)

Thank you Chlo, when is your WI? xx

I'm definitely heavier at my CDC than at home and I will be weighed in the evenings too.

Mind you, would rather get to my goal on her scales than on mine....and be even lighter on my own scales...if that makes sense! :confused:;)

Weighed myself this morning and have lost 5lbs since Monday...woohoo!! :)

Woohoo go you missy!

According to my CDC's scales last night i have lost 3lbs but according to my scales i have lost 5lbs this morning :confused:

Hmmm is that possible?

Mine said the same as hers last night . . .

My scales reckon 11st 10lbs again this morning :D

Back