My last attempt at 100% SS . . . 3rd Feb 2010

I'm so hungry. Come on Becca you gotta get through this. I don't think I've actually reach ketosis since starting this diet. I always cave on the first day.

I nearly had 100% day the other day, not even licking my fingers when I made the kids food. But then I went and ruined it by having half a Calzone in the evening :cry:.

Hunni you can do it! Remember if your tempted to blip go for something that is allowed on ss+, much better than naughties.
100% is a lot harder than most people think. . . Im in this completely though so hun come on keep it up :) xx

Yep, had my hunger pangs already but managed to cheat my body to think it got smthg by drinking rather strong coffee. I might go out for cigarette -don't usualy smoke but feel like I need anything to keep my mind off food :-/
Grrrrr, I can do it - I can do it - I bloody should be able to do it....

Hello everyone,
Just catching up with the thread after getting home from work. I have a blanket and four cats sat on me because our house is sooooo cold...........I'm not even in blimmin ketosis yet and I'm getting hypothermia.
I had a chocolate tetra this morning and about 1litre of water, and now I'm thinking about a toffee and walnut shake.
What I should really do is go and ride my horse but it's all snowy here and I'm being too lazy to get changed. Humph.

What on earth is that tea supposed to be? lol

I love my green tea, i used to only drink it with Lemon and now on CD im not allowed, which really sucks but if it works i wont complain :)
lol lapsang souchong smells and tastes like BBQ tea...deliciously strong!

If in doubt I am allowing myself an extra shake...better to have 4 shakes in a day than 3 shakes and 5 cream buns I say!!! :p

Hey girls, I am back, having kept busy and away from temptation!
Are you all on sole source? My CDC suggested I should do sole source plus, but I'd rather just do sole source. Going to have Leek and Potato soup now.

Whereabouts in Scotland are you NumNums?

Tasha I'll be here doing this for at least a year too - I'm having a month off in July but apart from that I'm here for the duration ;)

Ok a couple of hours of solid thinking, a comment to me and seeing someone from my past has giving me the kick up my arse i needed!!
Im sick of being fat and not fitting into the fashionable clothes, its time for that to change.

I want to be able to wear a pretty summer dress and shorts with a halter neck without having a mega muffin top!!

Bring on the summer ladies......

I'm off to dye my hair and then im making a choc mousse seeing as i made my OH choc brownie one last time and ive resisted :D

I intend to try one last time at 100% till Valentines and then if i can continue 100% afterwards i shall, if not it will be ss+.

Come on ladies, who is with me? We CAN do this! :p xx

Great thread Hayley - I'm in !!! xxx

Well done Miriam!

Your doing well to get in to the "zone". Thats what im struggling with, i just need to put up pics of before i started this in October 09 and stick it on the mirror to remind myself :)

Good luck on your cd journey

Hi Hayley. It is hard to get in the 'zone'. I know, I have tried 3 times this year already and it's only the first week in February:wave_cry:. But ..... eventually it clicks. I'm on day 3 today and I have had a terrible day, my headaches are terrible and I am going to go to bed soon coz I am so tired. I'm 12st 2.75lb so I've got 24lb to lose. I hope to do it by Easter. You CAN do it Hayley, think good thinks. I find that when I feel positive about the diet, it works. When I hate CD and winge about it all day, then I fail. It's all in your head, only you can control it. So, come on, get your head together and we will do it !!!!! x

Welcome Becca :) Glad to see you joining us :D

Chloe dont smoke for the sake of it sweetie!

Katie and Tasha your gonna be just fine on CD :)

numnums and nellis10 when i first started this i always had a tin if tuna when i got in from work and then had my choc shake at about 9 - 10 o'clock to chill out with. Use to work for me till i went into Ketosis.

I dont suffer with hunger particularly, my stomach tumbles but it doesnt bother me.

Im proud to say ladies that i have been 100% today and had my last shake of the day and drunk3 litres of water plus two cups of green tea and no doubt between now and going to bed i will drink more water and green tea :)

How is everyone doing? x

Hi Tasha,

Just wanted to say hi and that I understand how you feel. I weigh not that much less than you, same height etc so can appreciate what a long way it seems.
You're already well on the way though and just think when it's all over it'll be a distant memory and you'll be looking fab!

:) x

God i feel so embarrassed saying that :(

Hi Tasha,

Just wanted to say hi and that I understand how you feel. I weigh not that much less than you, same height etc so can appreciate what a long way it seems.
You're already well on the way though and just think when it's all over it'll be a distant memory and you'll be looking fab!

:) x

Aw thanks Kat :D I know i feel like its gonna take me forever lol. But hey i have now lost 1stone in 2weeks :D maybe we can help eachother too <3 xxx

So will I still go into Ketosis with Tuna + 3 shakes?

I had to have tuna. I was starving and I was imagining the birthday cake in the cupboard. So I had the tuna.

160g of tuna (drain the water) is allowed on SS+ and my CDC said it was fine to have alongside my 3 shakes if i felt the need to.
If you look on the tins it only has a trace of carbs and a trace of fat so no harm done by tuna for ketosis. It got me through my first week :D x

Back