My LAST attempt!

L0ckerz

I have attempted cambridge about 3 times before and I have never gotten over 1 week and 3 days ... so this is my final attempt!
Mentally I feel in the right place so here goes! I dont weigh in with my councillor till 5.45 tonight but i have started this morning with some shakes I had left over from the end of last year (My attempt before this lol) ... Inspire me please with your wonderful stories at how youve all lost 14 stone in a day! lol just jokin! I need to loose about 6 stone 9, what is a reasonable time frame I should be looking at achieving this by?

Thanks all xx

I have to loss at least six stone and in three weeks I've lost 19lbs so far I'm hoping to of lost over a stone and half in my first month which would be great. Good luck with your journey and just remember the first week is the hardest. I tried to keep really busy :)

Good luck, I have 7 stone to loose and have lost 1 and a half in 3 weeks. It's tough as you know but the results are worth it

Have a look at some of the diaries. Yolande is particularly inspirnational!

I promise that the 1st wk is the worst. The 2nd is not great but then it becomes second nature, you don't spend every waking moment thinking about food & feeling deprived. For me it's the easiest diet. It averages at about 1 stone per month, with a little more in the first month.

Hi, I'm just into week 4, I have been on SS and stuck to it 100% I've lost 18lb need to lose 3stone, I feel great no headaches infact no side affects really, have had a few days where I really wanted to eat, but that feeling the next day when u know u beat that demon, just spurs you on, go for it once you get into week 3 it's so much easier, the way I looked at it was what is 3 weeks out my life, if I don't get along with it I'll think again, but now there's no going back, I wish you all the best...

Hi lockerz I lost 8.5 stone in 6 months 3 years ago sadly I was a idiot and put 8back on I have been back on it 7.5 weeks and lost 3 stone. Your whole life can change in 5 months for a few months of dedication. Do it but be cleve after follow maintenance slowly

How dis WI go? Was it what you expected?
When I WI first and my CDC said i was 14st 4 I was so gutted and mad with myself that really gave me an extra boost to stick with it. I done this Cd years ago and done really well and didnt regain all the weight BUT I know how hard it was doing it the 2nd time around.
Good for you for doing this again in the right frane of mind and hope you stick at it like I did... you know how happy you'll be if you do :) x

Good luck! I'm hoping to start again soon, I have 5stone 2lbs to lose, now thats a depressing statement! but we can do it!

I had 6 st to lose on my first cd visit I'm
Now in wk 2 -12lbs so just 5st 2 to go I'm now doing this daily and not thinking too far ahead and taking it 7lbs at a time!

Hiya Hun I'm on my second attempt day 8 today lost 7 pounds in one week :) the only think I did this time was buy the products I need to do ss+ And just see how I feel on the day If I wanna do ss or ss+ so fAr I've done 5 days ss and 2 days ss+ I found the extra bit has really helped take the edge off. Also the first week I pretty much stuck to shakes and soups and am introducing porridge and bars this week to give me some variety, just keep distracted, loads of good supportive people around you, read all the posts here and keep drinking water xxxx

Good Luck on your journey. I have started in Jan for the 3rd time after never getting past 1-2 weeks and have done well this time. I just felt different and my head was really in it this time!!

i am sure you will succeed!!

All the best

Le xx

Are you doing SS? This is my second attempt and I started on SS+ and lost as much as I did first time. 3 stone in 8 weeks. That little meal is a Godsend and keeps me on track. Good luck Jayne x

Welcome back L0ckerz, I have to lose around 6 stone 5lbs (just to be at average) and I haven't really set a specific date for my weight loss just taking it as it come's but they say roughly 1 stone a month, I'm looking at around July time and I started on 28th February, lost almost 2 stone in 7 weeks (but of course it depends on your body, some lose that quicker & some slower). You have ALL of us on here for support and I'm sure a lot will agree with me when I say this forum has been one of the only thing's that has kept me on the straight and narrow. Take it day by day, you will soon be a week in and then two and so on - I would say I found the first two week's the hardest, take some pictures of yourself at your worst, stick them everywhere (when I did this I was actually revolted at they way I looked and I never notice looking in the mirror before, but them camera pictures sure do show the truth haha)! Remember you wouldn't be on here, if you didn't want to change and you must be strict with yourself if you want to achieve, also look at WHY you gave up the first two times, find the source and eliminate yourself from it (whether it be peer pressure to go out etc)??

You're never too tired and You're never too busy, Persistence pay's off! :heartpump:
Good luck and keep us updated :D xx

Hi babe
Ive tried messaging you back loads but it just wont let me?!!

How did your first weigh in go?? x

Back