My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

I think you could lose 2st in that time too :)
I also think if you keep up the gym work, it will make you look sleeker :)

I think you could lose 2st in that time too :) I also think if you keep up the gym work, it will make you look sleeker :)

Thanx!

Yep I'm gona give it my best shot now! I've got no choice... Although my wedding outfit fits me perfect at the mo, I bought a load of honeymoon clothes ... Maxi dresses, jump suits, skirts etc in the jan sale and they are size 12 with the exception of 1 or 2 pieces in size 10 lol! - I want to make sure im in those!! :)

Had another good day

100% ts - a 3 packer and just on my way home from a 45 min swim.

Will do the plank challenge a bit later and update stats!

Soooo wana weigh lol. Have to resist lol!

Good girl! You're doing so well :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Have a lovely valentines day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

:( :( :(...

On day 3 of 100% TS and I'm defo feeling the effects!!!

I feel hungry, craving food... Cloudy headed with a headache ... :(

Must stay strong!

You're doing so well, stick with it, the horrid side effects will soon be gone - have a lovely evening :)

:( :( :(...

On day 3 of 100% TS and I'm defo feeling the effects!!!

I feel hungry, craving food... Cloudy headed with a headache ... :(

Must stay strong!

Stay strong chick - think of all those fabulous 12s and 10s you want to wear on your honeymoon! It will pass very soon and then you'll be in happy ketosis land xx

Another successful day .. Just about!

I am soooooo tired, I'm falling asleep as I type.

Have just managed to complete the plank challenge though! :)

Well done chick :)

Well done Mrs. Keep strong. Ride that horrible storm. It'll pass and you'll be heading for slinkyville :) x

Hi CLA. You're doing really well. Exercise and diet both good! Keep it up and all your new clothes will fit!

How's today been CLA, hope it's been a good one for you x

Hey, all been busy babysitting today!

Stayed 100% ts though! :)

At my aunts at the mo so will need to fit in the challenge a bit later x

Back