My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

How are you doing today chick? X

Hey all! Another really busy day!

Iv had family over all day .. My parents invited them all to show them all the Asian clothes n jewellery they have bought me for my wedding and the outfits they have bought for the ladies in my OH family as per our traditions. It's normally shown the week of the wedding but my mum wanted to do it earlier so that she could get everything packed away ready for me to take with my after my big day.

Lots of Asian food about today finished off with a take away of pizza for everyone. I did well until the pizza arrived and I had 3 slices! Oh well... Back on straight n narrow Tomo!

:/

I'm off to bed now with worst headache! :(

On positive side.. Challenge was completed this morning .. 77sec plank 73 squats n 74crunches :) x

Hi CLA. I'd love to see your jewellery. All the planning must be really exciting.

How exciting! Sounds like you have great traditions. Ur mum must be feeling it. Do u have many brothers and sisters?

No more pizza now, you hear?! Must've been hard. Get ur butt back on the TS wagon now :)

Have a good day x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

How lovely, you'll have to post pics of your jewellery.

Stay away from the pizza though a big well done for resisting the rest :)

Only 3 slices! So how about 3 more minutes if exercise today and 3 extra glasses of water? Keep going :)

I like this idea ;)

Be strong today hun, it will be wedding and honeymoon time before you know it! Xx

Thanks for all the support guys!

yep defo back on the Ts wagon today and hitting the gym hard tonight.. Group of us also starting jogging on evenings too soo will do that after gym :)

I had a sneaky weigh too I just couldn't resist! ... 11s 10 :) 15lb loss in total.

Spurred me to keep going!! I want at least another 2 stone by big day!!!

No more weighing til 1st March I promise!

my hen had been booked for 5th April so got a good 6 weeks to go in hard! :)

Great that you're showing a loss, well done - now keep at it :D xx

Yay for the 11s!

My hen do is on the same day as yours :D xx

Done well today!

100% ts!

Slipped in kitchen and hurt my hip... Couldn't exercise tonight.. :(

Hope I'm better Tomo can't wait to hit gym!

Hope hip is better chick :)

Have a lovely 100% TS day! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Feeling good today... Feel and seem a lot slimmer! :)

On track to continue Ts-ing !!

I soooooo want to weigh!!! Lol

Hitting the gym tonight followed by jog. Hip is a bit achy but think il try and work it off!

Glad ur feeli g good chick. No weighing... You look good and feel good. Why ruin it if u don't like the numbers!

Stay strong!!! X

Yep I will do! X

was feeling good this mornin... Think I peeked and slumped! Lol. Can't wait til 5 now so I can leave work! .... Roll on 5 o'clock!!!

Feel sooooo boreded and can't be bothered to work! :(

Need to get In gym and relieve some stress!

Early night for me last night as I had the worst migrane!

Managed to get my jog in and stay 100%

Couldn't resist jumping on scales this morning as it's a boost for me to carry on... Lol

Pleasantly surprised with my 11s 9 lbs! Woo hoo!!

looking forward to another 2 days ts ... Iv been invited to my sister-in-laws for a meal this Friday she has called all the girls over on their side as a last get together before the big day. Sat me n my OH are catching up with our valentines as we were busy last week and so goin and staying out in brum.. I will TS all day... Both days and have a WS meal on both evenings. Back on track Sunday with no interruption hopefully till my hen on 5/4.

Early night for me last night as I had the worst migrane!

Managed to get my jog in and stay 100%

Couldn't resist jumping on scales this morning as it's a boost for me to carry on... Lol

Pleasantly surprised with my 11s 9 lbs! Woo hoo!!

looking forward to another 2 days ts ... Iv been invited to my sister-in-laws for a meal this Friday she has called all the girls over on their side as a last get together before the big day. Sat me n my OH are catching up with our valentines as we were busy last week and so goin and staying out in brum.. I will TS all day... Both days and have a WS meal on both evenings. Back on track Sunday with no interruption hopefully till my hen on 5/4.

Well done Mrs. Ur doing sooooo well. Keep going. You'll feel amazing at ur hen do :) x

Hope your day is going well CLA. Well done on the wieght loss x

Back