My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Hey, sorry I haven't been on been so busy! This is only fly in visit too! Il be back Sunday evening soon as I'm free :)

Still going strong! Ts n ws were necessary!

Catch up with u all soon xx

Good you're still going well :)

Glad it's all going well for you :)

Hi CLA. Pleased to hear you're still going strong!

Hey all, I'm back!!

Really do not know where that weekend went!!!!

Omg 8 weeks to my big day today! The Stressssssss and realisation has finally kicked in!!

Back in full ts only swing Tomo... Plus Hard core gym every day for next 7 n a half weeks! With Exception on 5/4 for hen!

Let do this n go go go!!!! Woo hoo!! :)

Hey all, I'm back!!

Really do not know where that weekend went!!!!

Omg 8 weeks to my big day today! The Stressssssss and realisation has finally kicked in!!

Back in full ts only swing Tomo... Plus Hard core gym every day for next 7 n a half weeks! With Exception on 5/4 for hen!

Let do this n go go go!!!! Woo hoo!! :)

Lets do this! Time to kick some butt :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Yep! For defo!

Pack 1 down ... 9.30 am
Pack 2 @ 3pm after an hours walk at lunch..

Off to gym at 6 followed by half hour jog at 7.30

Pack 3 @ 8.30pm

Will then do Plank challenge which I need to restart and keep up for next 7.5 weeks.

Early night at 9.30 pm :)

Ooh 8 weeks is very exciting - time to give it your all :D

Blimey - not at all long now until all the weddings! ......and all those slim beautiful brides!

Morning all! Stuck to my plan y'day! :) 100% ts

No not long at all to our big day now.. We are on the 58 th day - omg!!!

my colleague bought a load of Exante stuff before Christmas and wanted to give it a go but never manage to stick with it so she has given me the bag full of Exante goodies. So that saves me buying some more for a while. :)

Iv not been sleeping too well last few nights :( hoping il have a better night tonight.

pack 1 down

Gona try my first ever Exante soup for lunch.. Think il have tomato n basil.

Gym n jog again tonight

Shake n off to bed lol.

Have a good day all! Xx

Good stuff CLA. Hope today has gone as planned. 58 days!! Yikes :D x

Morning! Managed to continue to ts yesterday & went for my jog but didn't manage the gym because my mum was moaning at me to go through the wedding list with her! Ud think 800 guests was enough to get everyone in on the day but our numbers have already gone over 400.. and my partners family haven't even done their list! Iv told them to keep it at 400 otherwise we have to increase our numbers lol! Nightmare!!!

Anyway, plan for another 100% day and to go gym n sauna tonight! Can't wait! Onwards and upwards!!!

Another 100% day down is another step closer to the weight loss goal!

Bought myself some lovely kaftans and a shaper costume y'day... Bought in size 12 and I want to be looking good in my clothes on my honeymoon! Nothing but determination all the way! Messed around too much to this stage.. If I slip up or don't stick I'm gona let myself down by not lookin and feeling my best at the most important time in my life! ...

Just realised I calculated the number of days to my wedding wrong! It's in fact 53 days! Omg!! Lol.

I'm just as nervous as I am excited!! :)

Excellent resolve CLA. Well done on the last 2 days.

Getting excited myself reading all about your weddings plans. Its going to be a grand affair :)

Have a great day today xx

Wow 800 guests, that's what you call a guest list! Well done on staying TS

Wow 800 guests, that's what you call a guest list! Well done on staying TS

I know and believe me I probably won't even know most the people there.. But asian tradition is that u invite everyone and their neighbour lol! No isn't that bad just all the friends, family and then the extended family who u prob haven't and won't see again for long time! Oh well... Main thing is their there to celebrate my special day so their all welcome lol :)

Back