My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

So overall another great day!

3 packs down, 30 min walk at lunch, 450 cals burnt in gym and a lovely sauna and steam to finish off! :) :)

Bonus - was sitting in sauna today and I saw a foreign lady I hadn't seen there in a while and she said to me .. ' u lose weight?' I said ' yes I'm trying to lose weight!' Lol... And she said tapping my arm...' no! U lose lots of weight since I saw u last' :) ... Woo hoo! People are finally notice!

Can only be good.... Sometimes I really don't understand it cuz ... I look at myself and I really can't see much of a change... But people are starting to comment sooo... Hopefully the pounds are dropping one by one!

Can't wait to weigh on sat! :)

Pounds dropping off, toning happening from the gym work ;)
Its all good CLA :D

You're doing fab hun, here to subscribe and follow you! xx

WE can be the last once to notice sometimes CLA. Just lap up the compliment.

Have a good day.

hope uv all had a good day!

Got a really fuzzy head today and banging headache most of the day :(

Just had to have my 3rd pack and it's made me feel a lot better... Just hope I don't feel hungry tonight... Otherwise it will be a 4 packer ..,

Hopefully I'm getting into ketosis. Will check wen I get home later.

Got a facial straight after work.. Then plan to chill out the rest if the evening.

Love ur weight loss comment. Remember that :) so excited for you!!

Keep up the good work hun :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Love your compliment, so lovely to hear them xx

Busy day today! Got a lot of work done.. Back in Tomo to do some overtime whilst I'm on a roll. 6 weeks to clear my back log and break up for my wedding all stress free!

Nothing worse than the thought of leaving un-actioned post behind and it just piling up over the 4 weeks I'm off.

I just want to get it done and forget about it :)

Another good day... Just got to keep cracking on with everything!!!

Had a half hour massage, hour facial and manicure booked for Tomo, but decided to give it to my mum as a Mother's Day gift :) she deserves it!

Aww, that's lovely CLA :)
I hope she enjoys it :)
Have a great weekend chick :D

That will be nice for your mum. Hope you have a nice weekend CLA X

Good girl, bet ur mum will be pleased :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

That's lovely, your mum will be made up with that :)

In my way back from work... Weighed in this morning and I officially weigh 11s 5lbs! That's about 4 lbs since I had last cheeky look and 19 lbs in total since jan.. Got to keep goin!!!

Well done chick! Keep up the great work - not long to go now! :D xx

Nice one mrs! That's great :) x

That's fabulous, well done :)

Back