My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Well done :D

yeah!!!! well done. I bet your Mum loved the spa. I'm thinking of treating my daughter next week, she has had a stressful week finalising her wedding plans, although she seemed a lot happier today, cos things were coming together I thought she would love a treat.

That's great news CLA. Well done x

yeah!!!! well done. I bet your Mum loved the spa. I'm thinking of treating my daughter next week, she has had a stressful week finalising her wedding plans, although she seemed a lot happier today, cos things were coming together I thought she would love a treat.

Yeah that would be nice, the little treats are what have kept me going xx

My mum really enjoyed it x :)

Got dragged out for drinks and a meal last night ... My brother, sister and cuzins and their husbands all arranged a night out last min I tried to resist but they forced me saying it would be a last get together before wedding.. So ended up eating and drinking which I have now managed to continue to today. :(

Was going back on to ts today but really fancied an egg n bacon sandwich for breakie and my aunt has invited me over for chicken pie today!

Feel so fat again already lol!

Back to ts Tomo and extra exercise! :)

Draw a line under it CLA - right back on it tomorrow or you'll be getting one of my size 4s up yer bum ;) xx

You can join me for day one TS tomorrow chick! It's so hard avoiding social eating :-/

X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Its only carb bloat CLA :)
It will soon go after a day on TS ;)
Its nice to have caught up with your family in a not so formal manor as the wedding :)
See ya tomorrow chick :D

Lol, SM!

Thanks girls! Yep back in track today... Was kind tempted to sway another day but.... Reading your messages just now has made me see sense! Lol!

TH - day 1 100% TS today then ! :)

Marge- I was feeling really bloated last night... Had a holland and barrat slima tea last night and let's just say my systems well n truly cleared (TMI) lol. Gona have another tonight n get rid of the carbs from my system and back in ketosis by end of week! :)

Back on track.... Again :(

Hope today goes to plan CLA X

CRAVING CRISPS BIG TIME!!!!! Aaarrrgh!!!!!

Boredom at work makes me wana eat!

Will resist!

2 packs down .... Headache ... Hunger pangs!!!

Y have I done this to myself again lol!!!

3 challenging days ahead :(

Gym n then jog tonight .... Final pack n bed!

Must.... keep.... goin

Stay strong CLA. You want to lose weight more than you want those crisps. Find something else to do x

Stick with it CLA - you can do it! Just try to think about how soon you'll be be getting married and then wearing summer clothes on honeymoon! Xx

Thanks for the support guys! Managed to fight through! :)

****Rant warning****

Feel a bit depressed today though... Soooo angry I got so much weight to still lose, that it's such a battle to resist food and a bit panicked that the days are slipping by so quick and scared that I'm gona let myself down.

It's sooooooo hard to get back in to this diet, it's such a challenge and driving me crazy!

Were in march and I officially get married next month and I literally feel like I'm getting no where. People get stressed organising their wedding and I'm just 100 % stressing about my weight only - wedding preps are a breeze n goin well! But I do no / can not be a fat bride!

Went gym today and had to stop after 20 mins 150 cal because I felt sick. Waste of another day!

Im sure life is on fast forward and I can't seem to catch up! I can see my goal slipping more further and further away and I'm struggling to catch up!

I am so unhappy about how I feel and look and it's taking over my life! I have had enough!

Y o y o y....???? lol - rant over ! Or is it??

The down side to today is its Monday and it brings its whole tales of woe with it :)

The upsides of today are as follows ;)
150 calories burnt off at the gym :D
Resisting crisps :D
Another day TS :D
Headachey - so nearly in ketosis :D
A day closer to the best and most wonderful day of your life, shared with your husband and all your loved ones there to see it :D

You will stress about something CLA. Every bride does :)
You CAN control this. YOU CAN !!!
Stay on track and you will get there.
You cannot fail as long as you stay on track. YOU control it ;)

See you tomorrow chick ;)

The down side to today is its Monday and it brings its whole tales of woe with it :) The upsides of today are as follows ;) 150 calories burnt off at the gym :D Resisting crisps :D Another day TS :D Headachey - so nearly in ketosis :D A day closer to the best and most wonderful day of your life, shared with your husband and all your loved ones there to see it :D You will stress about something CLA. Every bride does :) You CAN control this. YOU CAN !!! Stay on track and you will get there. You cannot fail as long as you stay on track. YOU control it ;) See you tomorrow chick ;)

Aww, bless! Thank you for ur wise words Marge! Brought a tear to my eye! :)

You are right...! Xx

Happy Tuesday All!

Feeling a lot better today - ready to fight my demons (Food) head on!

11 am - Toffee Bar - down

Not tempted by all the talk of pancakes today. I want weight loss more than i want food and thats my final decision! :D

Keep going CLA, you can do it :)

Still going strong!

Lunch - Spag Bol - yum

Lookin forward to hitting the gym tonight followed by a nice swim.

Thai soup for dinner

Think I need to drink a bit more water before I leave work.. Bit of a bad head at the mo!

Back