My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Thanks guys! back on ts 100% today. My sis has joined me on he diet and also started today so were gona do it together.

In respect of clean eating.. It didn't happen.. I weighed last night after totally messing up and at my heaviest I hope the scales showed me back at :

image-1352918242.jpg

I cannot believe I'm back here again! I'm totally disgusted with myself! I'm up and down like a yoyo!

Im going to be jogging every morning and hitting the gym for 2 hr sessions every night for next 5 weeks!

I will also be doing a daily weigh like Lynne as I know it's what keeps me going.. When I don't know where I'm at it gives me an excuse to cheat.

I have 4 weeks till my final dress fitting and I want to have lost for then!

I have a function every weekend up till my wedding which isn't great but I will ts if it kills me! Like many if u have said to me before... I want to be slim more than I want food! That's the bottom line really.

So I'm sooo sorry to have to say this but here I go again! ...

Feel better soon xx

Hi CLA. That's brilliant news that your sister is joining you on the diet. You'll be able to support and motivate each other. Keep it up for the next 4 weeks and you'll be fine for your dress fitting. It must be really exciting for you now that your wedding is getting so close.

Good girl. That sounds like fighting talk. If you feel yuk or have any kind if looming infection go to the docs for antibiotics. I've wasted 2 weeks trying to let it 'run its course'

Great news about sister! Good luck mrs :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

:confused:
Have I missed something ?
Your weight on 1st march - according to your signature - was 11st 5lbs
Your weight today, 10th march is 12st 6lbs ?
How is that even possible ?
Is that right ?

If it is, that's some amount of water weight, and will melt off you like ice in a heat wave !!
Good luck CLA :)

Lol marge, it was 12s 0.6 lbs last night :(

Up 9lbs

Mixture of water, food & alcohol and no exercise! :/

Been 100% all day burnt 735 cals in gym plenty of water =

image-933262464.jpg

Tonight 11s 11.6 woo hoo... It's coming down again after 1 day!

Hi CLA. That's brilliant news that your sister is joining you on the diet. You'll be able to support and motivate each other. Keep it up for the next 4 weeks and you'll be fine for your dress fitting. It must be really exciting for you now that your wedding is getting so close.

It's really good that she is on the diet with me as Iv been less tempted to cheat today and staying strong when hungry because I'd feel bad eating when I know she isn't and vice versa! That's the plan hard core gym n ts to lose what I can by dress fitting and big day :)

Good girl. That sounds like fighting talk. If you feel yuk or have any kind if looming infection go to the docs for antibiotics. I've wasted 2 weeks trying to let it 'run its course' Great news about sister! Good luck mrs :) x Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Thanks I hope I can stay strong! My issue is I'm good Monday to thurs and then breaking the diet Friday to sun which sets me back big time!

I need to break the cycle while I have a chance!

Feel better today thanks! Xx

Hi Crazy Lady

Well done you! That is fantastic and exactly the same as me!! I too started my "dust" diet last Monday and weighed this morning and, to my delight, found I had lost eleven pounds too!! I am not doing Exante, rather All About Weight, but it's all much of a muchness when surviving on sachets is it not!! It is a real challenge to do but so worth it when we are getting results like that. I am going to lose 40 pounds by the end of June for a family holiday. When is your wedding?

Jules xx

Hi Crazy Lady Well done you! That is fantastic and exactly the same as me!! I too started my "dust" diet last Monday and weighed this morning and, to my delight, found I had lost eleven pounds too!! I am not doing Exante, rather All About Weight, but it's all much of a muchness when surviving on sachets is it not!! It is a real challenge to do but so worth it when we are getting results like that. I am going to lose 40 pounds by the end of June for a family holiday. When is your wedding? Jules xx

Hi Jules ,

My big day is on 20/4/14 :)

I have 5.5 weeks to lose what I can in time for my big day and honeymoon left!

Sticking to 3 sachets a day is hard when ur a food lover and have social events thrown at u all the time but if u can stick with the diet u can have a very successful loss! I was lucky to lose 11lbs in my first week because since then Iv given in to temptation of food almost every week breaking my diet and gone up and down from that amount! I have this time left to turn things around and lose a fair deal in the time I have left!

Good luck with ur diet and keep us posted, 40 lbs is achievable as long as u stick with it and stay strong when temptation and cravings come at u! xx :)

Have a good day CLA :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Fabulous :D

Stayed strong and 100% .. In bed and away from temptation now!

My mum has made home made lasagne and it smells sooooo good! Sooo jealous! My sis is spuring me on though even though she is away at uni we have supported each other all day :)

Went gym. Was struggling a bit from lack if energy but managed an hour and 450 cals .

Roll on day 3! Ketosis.. Bring it on!! :D

That's lovely that you have your sisters support :)
Well done on exercising and resisting :)
Sleep well CLA :)

Well done getting back on track hun - at least the scales are rewarding you for your hard work. It really is tough when we are under so much pressure... Just do your best chick xx

Well done honeybun! Every little bit helps and us a step in the right direction :) x

Afternoon girls!

Thanks for ur messages! Nice to hear from u SM, how u getting on?? - did try searching for ur new thread but didn't have much luck! :/

Day 3 100% TS - feeling positive!

image-602925274.jpg

Another half a lb down :)

Quite busy at work today so not much time to think about food. Which is a good thing! Have facial tonight and then goin straight home to take it easy :)

Hope ur all doin well! Xx

Good news! I did the ketosis check.... the stick turned pink!

Woo hoo ... It here , it's here!!!!

Let the fat burning well and truly begin! :D

Day 3 100% ts done!

Off to bed!! Nite all xx

Back