My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Well fine chick. Made up for you ;-) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Morning all!

11s 8.2 this morning... Slowing a bit but still in right direction! :)

Decided I will weigh next on Sunday Morning to give my body time to lose more than just ounces

On day 4 100% ts - hope it's a good day! Xx

image-4267375566.jpg

Look what I have to resist at work today!!

It's my colleague's birthday... But I wana be thin more than I want that so ... I WILL STAY STRONG!! :D

Its all stodge and preservatives. Not fresh. You dont need it. Well done for resisting :)

Well done on passing on the rubbish CLA.

Had my dress fitting tonight and it didn't go as well as I'd hoped. Looks like I'll be back on TS for 4-5 weeks...

My diary has been moved to the silver members section :) xx

Thanks girls! :D

I did manage to resist and even tonight when my cousins were having McD's!

For about 20 mins whilst they were eating I really craved food.. But came home did some house work...watched tv and hunger was totally gone!!!

Just had a nice hot chocolate in bed!

SM - we can do it together! We still have time to turn this around. I'm ts-ing for the same amount of time xx the little bit of food you have had over last few weeks should hopefully kick start your TS again... That's what I have found this week. It's been like week 1 again... I'm hoping for a good loss by Sunday! :)

My sister has also had a great loss since Monday :) - she is the biggest reason for me being able to stick with it :) I know for sure if I did cheat she would be really upset with me, have the biggest go at me and probably not talk to me lol. We have a pact were sticking to with this so I can't be the one to break it!

Day 4 100% TS- successfully complete

Nite all! Xx

You're clearly well in the zone CLA! Must be great doing TS with your sister.

Well done honeybun. The rewards will be far better than a McDonald's!

Have a nice day! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Morning all!! Thank god it's Friday!!

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

These next 3 days are usually my most challenging! So fingers crossed! I can and will do this!!! My sis comes home tonight so at least she will be here to keep me in check lol

Have a good day all xx

It's great to see that the scales are going down for you, you're doing so well up to now stick with it for the weekend xx

Well done to you and your sister :D

Well done chick!

This is the hardest bit :) hang in there!

I'm going with my friend to get dress fitting this afternoon. Gym first :-/

Have a great day. Stay strong :) x

Thanks all!

I feel soo good having stayed strong through all the temptation! Feeling and looking soooo much slimmer I love it!

Now I'm heading the right way I'm starting to look forward to my big day without the overhanging stress of being fat!

I just need to keep it up and lose what I can :D

At work this morning and shopping this afternoon.. So hopefully another good TS Day!

TH - hope the dress fitting goes well! :) I have mine on 5/4 and then my hen that evening! Good planning but on strict TS after that as need to make sure I get in my dress once it is fitted lol! Exciting times ahead and I can't wait :) :)

Well done you. Keep it up!

Smashing :)

Day 6 100% TS - Complete!!!

Felt a bit hungry here and there ... Ever so chilly and a tad ratty! But survived :D

Feel a bit bad actually as I'v been a bit snappy to my family members :(

This diet can be so hard.. Should be makin the most of my time left at home with my family till I leave and move in with my OH and in-laws, but my mood is so up and down that I can't control my reactions!

Oh well, hopefully they understand.. :/

Nite all xx

Bridezilla? I'm sure they will forgive you because they love and cherish you :)

Well done for resisting chick!

Have a great day x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Back