My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Hope you have a great TS day today. You're doing so well. Keep visualizing yourself beautiful and slim in your wedding dress and jewellery!

TH - Bridezilla!!!! Lmao! I love it!! Have to admit I have been that lately! lol x

Thanks Lynne! x

SO.... I have weighed myself this morning and I am .....

image-4163154548.jpg

Woo Hoo ... 9 lb loss!!! :D

Started at 12s 0.6lb last Sunday finished at 11s 5.8lb this Sunday!

Nice one honey :) imagine ehat you can achieve in a few more weeks! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Brilliant loss, well done - that's your next goal achieved :) x

Excellent loss :D

Thanks!! Xx

Day 7 100% TS - complete!!

Went to a function today and resisted all food, then wen visiting family and again resisted! Woo hoo!

All my asian outfits are big on me!! Good job I'm getting more made for after my wedding

Everyone complimented me today .. Actually was quite annoying cuz they kept goin on about it. lol :/

Didn't actually feel hungry today either.. Just had my last shake now.

One of my cuzin's wants to join me n my sis on the diet.. Told her about it and to think about it before buying because takes real will power.

Nite all xx

Night night CLA. You're doing really well. Well done!

CLA, you are a shrinking violet :D

Aww, thanks girls!! :eek:)

Day 8 - 100% TS Complete!

Good day.. Not much thought of food.

my partner and I have booked a trip to Manchester this weekend.. Shoppin for his wedding day suit .. I plan to ts all day and then have a small non carbs meal on both days. We get there late Friday but my partner wants to take me out on the night though.. so may have a few cheeky drinks.. :eek:/

Well done honeybun. Glad people are noticing :) be good at the weekend! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

You're doing so well, it's great that everyone is noticing.

Make sure you eat something before attacking the cheeky drinks :)

Morning all!

TH & Katie- I will try to stick with the plan as best I can because I don't really want to mess up my hard work.. May have to think about the drinks ... Will try and have only a couple if I do! we're up early next morning to hit the shops so don't want a hang over either!

hope today is another good day...

I have been a bit busy so not had a chance to catch up with everyone's diaries... Will do so asap!

Hope ur all well and have a good day all!

Xx

Well done for sticking with it CLA. I'm hoping some of your motivation and willpower rubs off on me!! Xx

Have a good day mrs :) x

Morning all xx

Just havin my first shake of day - didn't even feel hungry but know I have to have it.

Went gym n for a swim last night ... Really enjoyed it.

Back there tonight for gym n a swim :)

Have a good day all! Xx

Enjoy your weekend :)

Have a good day honeybun :) x

Well done on your loss this week! Amazing :)

Enjoy the weekend!

Just think how beautiful and slim you're going to look in that lovely wedding outfit :) that should keep you in check at the weekend ;-) xx

Back