My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

How's it going? Hope you're having a good day xx

How's tricks? X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Hey all! Can't believe it's been 5 days since Iv been on here! Time is goin so fast I can't keep up!

So.. I wasn't as good as I should have been :/ lol

Back on track today.. Day 1 ts complete. Went gym b for a jog too!

Soooo tired! Will weigh on Sunday to give myself a chance to get over this weekend lol

Hope ur all doin well!

Good girl. Keep trying :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Keep going CLA - every day of TS really does make a difference! I know what you mean about time - I never seem to have a minute! Exactly one month to go for me today - even less for you now - eep! Xx

image-3284425292.jpg

1lb 8oz gain not so bad for such a bad weekend! Phew!!

Day 2 ts complete! :)

Thanks TH & SM.. Il keep trying my best every day! 3.5 weeks to go! I really can not believe it!

I do not even want to think about it! Lol

Had day off today and cleared out my bedroom sad to think il be leaving my family sooo soon :(

Awwww. That's sad that you're wardrobe clearing :-(

Well done for sticking with it. Keep at it chick. It will be worth it! X

Another hard day of tsing!! I'm struggling so much, with the stress if work, the wedding the house... Having to babysit my partner through everything he has left to the last min!

I want food so bad but at the same time in fed up because I have no choice but to do this! Iv still not lost anywhere as much as I wanted and my dress fitting is next sat!

Iv had enough of everything.. Even considered water fasting for next few weeks.. I'm at the end of my tether!

My sis has been on solid 100% ts since she started with me, wish I was stronger during my trip to Manchester Iv wasted another week almost. Aaargh!!!!

Don't worry chick. You can't do anything about last week but you can make good choices and TS from here on in.

I've got less than 3 weeks to go and I'm going to beast it as much as I can. We could do some major weight loss between now n then. Stick with it and remember how far you've come :) x

Don't worry chick. You can't do anything about last week but you can make good choices and TS from here on in. I've got less than 3 weeks to go and I'm going to beast it as much as I can. We could do some major weight loss between now n then. Stick with it and remember how far you've come :) x Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Thanks TH! Yep what u say is true! Just got to keep at it ...

Have a good day xx

Brilliant CLA! Can't wait to see you looking beautiful and slim in you wedding pics!

Great stuff CLA - not long now until your BMI is in the "normal" range - high 5! Are you beasting it this week up until your hen? Xx

Thanks girls! Xx

Yep on 100% Ts till Friday .. Goin for drinks with the work lot after work Friday so will have decided to go for a plain chicken n salad at nandos for lunch... Then have my final fitting on sat with my hen following on the evening. :)

Haven't even got an outfit for my hen yet.. Will go shopping on Thursday lol..

TH - those are the free scales exante was giving with orders a while back :) they are good they measure everything!

Hope ur all staying strong too xx nite

Change of plan went shopping today instead... Big disappointment ... Not a single dress out there I liked.

I have ordered a dress from Dorothy Perkins online they have some lovely dresses on their site but none of them in their shop. Iv had to order one .. May have been a bit optimist I with a 12.. We will find out Tomo!

image-885521396.jpg

Hope it fits ... Would love this for my hen! Ps sorry about the quality of the pic lol

Both are lovely! Have a good day hun x

Back