My Last Ever Weight Loss Diary!!

oabaab

Hey Everyone! I've just got back from an all inclusive holiday and yup...my 'big' clothes are tight on me!! These are the clothes that i bought because i had put weight on after having my son to tidy me over until i lose my baby weight...so its worrying that these are tight. I contacted a CD consultant yesterday and I am starting on monday and i'm actually looking forward to it! (I bet i wont be saying that next week!!)
How's everyone else doing? I don't know how much I weigh but I want to get to 9 stone for Christmas! its about 21 weeks till Christmas so thats how long ive got to get this excess weight off!

wish me luck guys!

So my consultant has been and I got weighed....13st 8 pound
That's the heaviest I've ever been so I'm determined as ever! My consultant seemed nice but when she asked me what target weight I wanted I said ten stone but she said I can only go to 11 otherwise id be underweight :S has anyone else had this problem?
I'm starting tomorrow so wish me luck!
Xx

Hi Oabaab,

i started CD on Sunday, weirdly enough I weighed in at 13 stone 7. My goal is 10.5 and see how I feel there, I'm 5ft 6 so this seemed to be ok with my CDC as I was bang in the middle of a healthy BMI. (Personally its each to the individual what your goal is, but I guess because they are advising they have to follow the rules)

cant wait to see how you get on with it, stay strong and keep in touch!

Charl xx

Oo really! I'm 5ft6 too! How are you finding it so far? Are you exercising at all?

Xx

So had my first shake (a chocolate one) I thought it was nice, I put some ice with it to make it nice and cold, and I had some peppermint tea with it too, and I'm actually full! Thinking of having soup for my lunch but they don't look very appetising....

Had a chocolate tetra for lunch..it was ok but it was warm which isn't very nice! I'm absolutely starving now! And it's getting me down that it's only the first day, but I'm just going to keep going! It doesn't help when my son has left half a tuna sandwich!

Had a banana flavoured shake for my tea...and I must say I'm so hungry now! Think it's just my body getting used to the whole not eating thing!

I found that once I got through day 3 the hunger improved. Now I'm not hungry, I'm just ready for my next shake - if you know what I mean?! lol
Keep going, be strong, you can do it! Xx

Start weight: 17st 10lb
Week 1: 10lb loss :)

Yeah I know what you mean! Haven't had a shake yet - trying to last out as much as I can , it's the evenings that kill me! My other half last night was munching on crisp and Carmel nibbles...I couldn't watch him!

Oh no! That's mean! lol but well done you for not caving in :)
I try to have my shake/soup when my family are eating, otherwise I start drooling haha!

Start weight: 17st 10lb
Week 1: 10lb loss :)

So the night is here again and I'm so hungry :( it's only my first week and I feel like I'm failing :(
And to top it off my other half came in with a McDonalds...chicken selects, double cheeseburger, chips and a chocolate milkshake all to himself! I don't know how he does it and stay so slim

Hi Hun! Sorry still trying to figure out this mini app :). Finally found my way back here.

Aw the hunger pangs for the first few days were terrible! i was stuck in training at work and my tummy sounded like a boulder bouncing around, was trying to cough over it haha. I'm on day 4 now hun and can safely say the hunger pangs have stopped!! Woop!

But the Ketosis halitosis has started (least it's only the bf who suffers). Stay strong. I treated myself to a posh water flask so just keep reminding myself to drink tons.

If your other half is chowing down on a fatdonalds just breathe on him... Stop him in his tracks ;-)

Well done for not crumbling.... Hope you punched hubby for bringing that in the house lol x

holly xxx

Haha I didn't speak to him all night! He didn't even give the baby any sweets!

Not had a shake yet today , just my usual peppermint tea - I'm actually quite enjoying them now...I do miss my normal tea with a sweetener though!

How long have people been on this diet? I'm looking to go on it for 10 weeks sole source?

Only had a chocolate mint shake today, it's my facourite so far but I'm out at the minute and I haven't got anything to eat! So I'm just gulping on water all day

I also weighed myself and I've lost 4lbs since starting Tuesday, is this good? As it's my first week I was expecting a bit more!

Yesterday was manic so I only ended up having two shakes and I felt so ill! And this morning I thought I was going to faint! So today I've had a chocolate shake and loads of water so I feel a lot better today!
How's everyone at weekends? It's not too bad for me because I'm not going out...I guess you just need to keep yourself busy!

Howdy campers!

I forgot my lunch time shake so had a plain salad, was rank. I was gasping for a choccie shake as soon as I got home.
The only time I've been struggling is at work when they are passing round the biscuit tin ?

Try and have your 3 shakes though hun, when I only had the salad for lunch I felt a strong wind could have concussed me!

Weekend ladies, my weigh in is tomorrow ahhhhh! Just hope to have put a good number up for my 1st week!

Good luck and keep in touch! Xxx

Ahh I don't have the biscuit tin problem - I'm a stay at home mum until September!
However the boredom of being in the house makes you want to eat !
I'm really struggling with the water intake - I don't have enough throughout the day :(
Have you tried any of the porridges?

Good luck for tomorrow chick! My weigh in day is Monday

Xx

This is the first morning that I didn't wake up hungry! Going to try and hold out as much as possible for my first shake!
Going to have my usual glass of peppermint tea :)

Morning, had my weigh in 9llbs lost woop! :)

I have done CD before and had the soups and porridge but I wasn't a fan of them. The spicy tomato soup was ok, but I couldn't get rid of the powder taste.

I am enjoying the herbal teas as well now, they took a while to get used to though.

When's your weigh in? Xxx

Back