my last weigh in on tfr

missyd

Gold Member
well another 2lbs gone :D:D
and my last week on tfr :eek: i am excited about refeeding next week but a little bit nervous, with tfr i feel like im in a safe zone i know what i need to have in a day my 3 shakes and its easy
thanks to everyone for there support throughout my lt journey and to everyone just starting you will be at your goal in no time 3 and a half months ago i didnt think i would be where i am now :D:D

all the best donna keep strong you will survive and as always the support is always here.
xx

well done hun i am not surprised you are excited you have come a long way and done so well. xxx

You have done absoutely fantastic...Glad you are excited..so you should be...give yourself a great big pat on the back, you deserve it!:)

:character00238:congratulations Donna, great acheivment. Hope it goes well with your new way of eating.:character00238:

WOW WOW WOW

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU - WELL DONE DONNA!

xox

Congratulations babe, I hope you are wonderfully proud of yourself for achieving such a result! Good luck for the refeed next week and enjoy your last week in the 'safe zone' :) xx

Well done Donna, that is absolutely fantastic!

Enjoy your refeed.

x

well done :D you've done amazingly! good luck with everything xx

aww well done hun, thats great :)

Well done Donna, your be great on the refeed, let us all know how you get on and any tips for us mere mortals :) xx

Well done and congrats on your last week, I know what you mean about being nervous Im nearly there myself and am scared silly

congrats!

Get the flip in missy ! xxx You've done really well - enjoy the refeed xx

Back