my leader told me...miniature heroes...

Rosie_Lee

Silver Member
i said i was going to eat what i wanted christmas day,boxing day and new years eve but...

got a text from my leader telling me a tin of miniature heroes was 119pp :eek: sort of puts things into perspective.

i'm not looking as lovingly at that tin of quality street now
7.gif

I actually thought they might be more to be honest! There is a lot in a tin and can anyone actually sit and eat a whole tin in one go LOL!!

Yip thats right enough. Think there is 100 sweets in them tins usually. I intend on making my own little tub of treats for myself to eat on Christmas day. Don't know what I want yet though. Maybe a bar of mint dark chocolate xx

wow defo puts things into perspective, think I'll just buy a small box instead of tin and put them in a bowl on the table, its only us 4 plus my dad who is diabetic so he doesnt eat sweets,

Yip I'm doing the same, no tins of sweets allowed in the house. Small box of roses and some after dinner mints and thats it. The kids will get selection boxes from the grannies so they have no need for anything extra anyway. Its just greed plain and simple at the end of the day. Christmas is 1 day not two weeks (ha trying to convince myself here, think it may be sinking in as haven't given in yet!!) xxxxx

unfortunately i know i have a tin of chocolates coming and all to myself :eek:

i've figured out what i'm going to do, i'm going to give the kids their favourite (which aren't the same as mine :D)then i'm going to take 1 or 2 of each chocolate left and put them in a bowl for my boxing day party and the rest i'm going to eat :17729:

Last edited:
Wowzers! How much is one then? I've had 4 today....

In my house there's a tin of celebrations, a tin of roses and a tin of quality street. I need some willpower off santa for christmas this year...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back