My life is as good as an ABBA song!

Ok, on here to vent. The bloody glove. He did it. No matter how many cars ran it over, no matter how the police may have incredibly screwed up the case, he did it, people!!
Sorry, you see I've just watched some blood-pressure raising episode of investigation discovery or whatever it's called:). He did it, he did it.
Enough, I know it's an opinion and you may have your own :)

?????????????????? Think I missed something xxx

Sorry Susan, I'm talking about OJ Simpson, big American football star who killed his ex-wife and a waiter in something like 1994 in a fit of rage, and a jury of 12 people found him not guilty when it was so, but so obvious he WAS guilty, he ended up being found guilty later of something else but the point is, wow, how flawed is the US legal system to let someone like that let go scot free?

Oh yes I remember now xxx

I remember that too, though didn't really watch it at the time, typical celebritiy thing thou eh??

wow that's hot xxx have a cooling day I hope xxx

Cheese, I just got back from Sicily where it was 42 degrees most days - so hot it was quite disorienting. I did however go on the treadmill for 30 mins a day, in an air-conditioned gym at 8am. Can you not find anywhere air-conditioned to go? You were doing so well before I went away and you sound like you still have the motivation...

The weather seems to have broken somewhat in the UK for the moment, perhaps the low pressure will reach you soon? Do take care lovely - and drink loads of water! I was getting through 4l a day on holiday. xx

Hey hunni, just catching up on a few diaries. How's it going with you ? x

Surely it's not hot in Dubai in August?!! duh!! (Your post made me think of that daft idea to hold the World Cup in Qatar in the summer!!!). How are you?
I used to work for a guy who came from Abu Dhabi. He swore that he suffered more from the heat in Paris as, over there, everything was air conditioned! He couldn't believe that old Parisian buildings didn't have aircon installed in the flats, so he found himself a below street level flat! (true!!)

Hi Renatta, how you doing????

Hi cheesegirl, hope to see you back here soon.

Sounds like you're cooking at the moment! My friends live in Dubai and they do a lot of swimming. Seems like the only possible way to exercise in that heat.

I've been watching the weather reports from shanghai - over 40 degrees - and I'm so glad I left when I did. Now I can enjoy lovely English weather instead ;-)

Cx

:wavey: I'm over here! Oof, been away for ages, it seems, life has been absolutely crazy the past 3 weeks! The weather's been back to normal for about 2 weeks but my family came over from the USA 3 weeks ago and I've been completely swamped with work (horrendous work, at that), so when I'm not chained to my computer trying to meet deadlines I've been acting as taxi, interpreter, personal shopper and government business liaison trying to get immigration things squared away for my sister and her boys. My computer booted me out one day and I got logged out of minimins and I just didn't want to spend time dealing with it so I've only just logged in :)

Naturally, as I've not been exercising my appetite has increased and I've been eating lots more so I'm sure I've gained back the gangbusters weightloss I was experiencing my last 2 weeks of C25K, the plan is to re-do week 4 and then complete the programme without interruptions, starting Monday (which is the deadline for my last job and I hope to have maybe a week with no work). Ah, well, not to worry. Once I get back into the swing of things it'll be fine and maybe, just maybe I can see a good loss by the holidays (didn't want to say the C word, but it is only 4 months away!)

Won't really be able to peruse any diaries as I really should be working, but hope all is well with everyone. Be back next week with a fresh (re)start so till then, onward and downward my minimin friends!! :)

Back