My lifestyle journey to 10.7 X

Thank you ladies well I had a week where I dipped into the meal replacement wagon I've lost my gain this week. :eek: Deprived myself all week and I've lost no weight since Wednesday.

So im back on 5:2 from tomorrow ( Sunday) 20 weeks till MEXICO!!! :) I need to concernate on this plan with exercise.
X

Weight loss v slow but inch loss good and it's the first time in years I've managed to actually stick to something. I have 18 weeks til I need to be swimsuit ready, so I reckon 8 more weeks of this before I have to make a decision...have I lost enough that I can continue along this lifestyle path and be comfortable on holiday, or do I need to consider more drastic action?

I'm hoping in the next 8 weeks I'll lose a stone or more and then I don't have to rush the last stone. If it hasn't worked then I'll still have 10 weeks to take action...

Weight loss v slow but inch loss good and it's the first time in years I've managed to actually stick to something. I have 18 weeks til I need to be swimsuit ready, so I reckon 8 more weeks of this before I have to make a decision...have I lost enough that I can continue along this lifestyle path and be comfortable on holiday, or do I need to consider more drastic action?

I'm hoping in the next 8 weeks I'll lose a stone or more and then I don't have to rush the last stone. If it hasn't worked then I'll still have 10 weeks to take action...

I have 20 weeks to get ready for my swimwear too. :cry: You are totally right about using the next 8 weeks on a suitable plan. You are doing great so far fingers crossed you lose that stone, and so do I. I need to get a grip lol.

Rach seems to be doing well on the 5:2 do you read her 5:2 all the way diary. She was CC but has just switched.

Rach seems to be doing well on the 5:2 do you read her 5:2 all the way diary. She was CC but has just switched.
I will now thanks x

Sunday's restart 29.3.15

im not weighing myself until Thursday morning

fasting today & Wednesday

I've been for a run this morning 30 minutes enjoyed it :D

im hoping to be atleast 13.4 - I will post photo evidence weigh on Thursday.... Let's stick to the plan this week.

Today 483 calories

WW yogurt
banana / small Apple
slimming world chicken curry meal

2 litres of water and re- reading my fifty shades of grey book now. :D

I avoided the scales praying I see 13.4 by Friday :D I'm heading out for day 2's run , I'm doing it alone today.

Happy monday x

I've been home all day now I'm bored. Xx

I've been home all day now I'm bored. Xx

That is when my problems used to start - bored - in the fridge or pantry. Did you resist?

Good Luck with the weigh in today.

I second that ninja... ive got a cadburys oreo easter egg with my name on it.. eep! * week too so it could just be a disaster lol x
I have 5 eggs so far and expecting 2 more from my BF and mum :cry:bloody nightmare honestly and I don't have any lil children in my family to give the, too. Last year I didn't have any and this year when I need to be slim I have 7 in my kitchen!!! Madness!! Lol

Friday - I'm home alone thank god. I was naughty yesterday I ate 1580 calories in harvest as I was with my friend who came to visit me. I didn't want to cancel meeting her so I'm fasting today. It helps as im waiting for my Amazon delievery this afternoon.

breakfast green tea

lunch ww chicken soup

dinner homemade lamb burgers and veggies

480 calories I'm hoping to weigh tomorrow. Xx

image.jpg My holiday count day eeekkkk :) motivation right here!!

Back