My lifestyle journey to 10.7 X

Think...*sexy in a swim suit*!!! I've just bought myself a tankini in a 12...im currently a 16...fingers crossed! Last time I wore a tankini or bikini was 13 years ago (bikini is prob a bit optimistic post kids!!!)

Nobody buys me eggs thank goodness, but my mum texted me to say my sister had baked a simnel cake especially for me! Fortunately I'm not a fan even if not dieting. I'd much rather spend the cals on am Easter egg!!!!

Good luck on your fast day :)

Think...*sexy in a swim suit*!!! I've just bought myself a tankini in a 12...im currently a 16...fingers crossed! Last time I wore a tankini or bikini was 13 years ago (bikini is prob a bit optimistic post kids!!!)

Nobody buys me eggs thank goodness, but my mum texted me to say my sister had baked a simnel cake especially for me! Fortunately I'm not a fan even if not dieting. I'd much rather spend the cals on am Easter egg!!!!

Good luck on your fast day :)
Thank you lovely. I'm buying my swimwear from new look Kelly brooks range :) bigger cup bra tops.

What will you do with the cake then? Maybe take it into work? X

What are you doing size-wise for swimwear? Buying it smaller to aim for? It's a bad idea but that's what I've done...

Re cake...the rest of the family can eat it!!!

Hiya,

How are you getting on? I had a disaster couple of days but im still on plan...weigh day for me on monday :) xx

What are you doing size-wise for swimwear? Buying it smaller to aim for? It's a bad idea but that's what I've done...

Re cake...the rest of the family can eat it!!!
i plan to buy my bikinis the first week of August. I do have 3 old ones already which I will take but one new one will be nice. I've ordered 2 play suits from very in the sale both £12 each from £33 they are both size 12's :) im keeping up my running sessions still. Which is a big thing for me lol x

Hiya,

How are you getting on? I had a disaster couple of days but im still on plan...weigh day for me on monday :) xx
Hey Sarah I'm ok thanks, I will catch up on your diary now hun xx

sunday 12th I haven't postef for days now I've been enjoying my 2 weeks from work with friends & family I'm back in work tomorrow so I have tonnes of washing & cleaning to do today. It's been a lovely EASTER break I've ate loads but still sneaked in only one fast a week, poor I know. But lunches out & large dinners has made me lazy & greedy, plus it's not often I get away to chill with people in my life.

So the scales are down to 13.4 which is FANTASTIC for me a small loss of 2 lbs in 2 weeks lol

im fasting today :) I might Aswell as I have a house to clean & my weekly shopping to do :D I need to break into the 12stone bracket by the weekend...... "Fingers crossed"

im going to do a 4:3 this week Sunday / Wednesday / Friday. Saturday WI day. Xxxx

im on it!!!! :p

Hey! Welcome back! I'm back to work tomorrow so loads of washing, planning etc to do, yawn!!!

Well done on the loss! I've been the same weight for 2 weeks now but I'm going to hope it comes off in a big whoosh! It's taking AGES!!!

I bought a tankini in a 14...just wasn't brave enough to buy the 12! Hopefully it'll be too big for me by the time the hols arrive!

Hi Honey-J,

That's fab that you lost weight over Easter!! Maybe you'll have lost a bit this week too.

How are you getting on today? xx

Hello a Bella , Bananas , Sarah , Dietninja :D thanks for posting. Ive been really bad and lazy :cry:I knew this was the case but my BF expressed his conern of my poor yo-yoing on and off diets and his true. Also reminded me of my girly holiday away to Mexico which is 16 weeks away. I'm buying clothes online which don't fit me for August and I'm not even trying harder enough.
I weighed this morning it's geen 2.5 weeks since I have and I've gained 4 lbs AGAIN ffs:mad: this week I've eaten 2 whole EASTER eggs in the evening, Thursday I noticed two spots on my forehead noticeable spots.

So my action plan from today is to follow a clean eating appoarch for a full 7 days of ' no sugar, no processed foods, no dairy at all for a week. Instead I will be eating high fat foods. Water , herbal teas only. I've stopped doing the c25k running app also but tomorrow morning I will force myself out to my local park.

This is week I will use my diary for daily weigh ins. (Giving myself owner ship) for not coming off this plan for 7 days.
so here's today's fat Weight :cry::cry::cry: I need to push myself to stay on plan and think how much slimmer I can be in August.. Xx

image.jpgI'm fed up of seeing this on the scales...... My size 14's are getting tight!!! Changes are about to happen from tomorrow:cool: x

You can do this! Have total faith in you!

Hope all the Easter eggs are gone, if not, bin them!

And if you're looking for exercise, HIIT has revolutionised my fitness and shape, and there are loads of free vids on YouTube :)

Good luck :)

You can do this! Have total faith in you!

Hope all the Easter eggs are gone, if not, bin them!

And if you're looking for exercise, HIIT has revolutionised my fitness and shape, and there are loads of free vids on YouTube :)

Good luck :)
thank you hun I've got 3 more EASTER eggs left omg..... But there in full view so my BF will see that I haven't touched them each time he comes to mine, thanks for the tip of utube I have 30 day shred I'm going to start. Xx

Breakfast was
bacon , fried eggs , tomatoes :D very yummy.

Can you not give the Easter Eggs away? That'd be too much temptation for me! x
I will consider it if it gets toooo much to handle. Might take them into work for the staff room. X

Hi Honey-J,

How is the new plan going?

I've put on 4lbs too! and I've got three yucky spots on my face (not sure if they're from all the junk food or from my face cream, which is too creamy)- I had hardly any spots as a teenager.

I hope today goes well :) Keep thinking about your Mexico trip and your skinny clothes!

Back