My lifestyle journey to 10.7 X

Thanks ladies I've had another migraine this week I've had 2 days off work again. It's getting to me now and affecting my work. Anyway yesterday was a fast day of

banana 100 calories
jelly 7 calories
slimming world chicken curry lush it was 365 ( I think)

I will weigh this afternoon once my BF has gone home. :D This weekend I'm meeting friends for coffee.
And trying to prepare myself for Mother's Day next Sunday, I hate buying last minute presents for her.

Next week week fast days will be
Monday & thursday. Xx

So sorry to hear about your migraines any idea what's triggering them?

I have no idea at all. But this is my second one in less than 6 weeks. :cry:I will book to see my doctors soon.

How are you? X

This weeks loss

-3 lbs very happy
so today I've dived into the chocolates and mini babybel cheese I've had 6 already omg lol

dinner will be a bacon sandwich :D I really don't want to over do it with uncessary eating.
X

Hi Honey-J,

I hope the migraines stop soon. My mum has really awful ones too and uses sumatriptan/Imigran (OTC painkillers don't touch the pain). It probably is worth seeing your GP for a prescription & s/he can also prescribe anti-emetics/anti-sickness meds if you need them. Also monitor your food, stress levels and sleep for the next few weeks to identify the triggers (plenty of sleep, avoidance of stress and sometimes getting enough carbohydrates and protein in at the right time can lessen an attack and getting plenty of magnesium-rich foods or taking a magnesium supplement might help prevent attacks too).

Well done for all your hard work this week & amazing 3lb loss!!!

Last edited:
Hi Honey-J,

I hope the migraines stop soon. My mum has really awful ones too and uses sumatriptan/Imigran (OTC painkillers don't touch the pain). It probably is worth seeing your GP for a prescription & s/he can also prescribe anti-emetics/anti-sickness meds if you need them. Also monitor your food, stress levels and sleep for the next few weeks to identify the triggers (plenty of sleep, avoidance of stress and sometimes getting enough carbohydrates and protein in at the right time can lessen an attack and getting plenty of magnesium-rich foods or taking a magnesium supplement might help prevent attacks too).

Well done for all your hard work this week & amazing 3lb loss!!!
yes I'm going to make an appointment in a few weeks. Addressing my diet - foods is what I need to do I think.

Thanks Bella x

Sunday - I scaled hopped this morning and I'm still ok I was hoping I hadn't gained from yesterday's chocolate madness.

Today im going to eat sensibly

B- cereal and toast with peanut butter
L - sausage sandwich with eggs
D - roast dinner / jelly and ice cream

on my eating days I'm trying to eat up to 2000 calories but today it will be less.

Ive booked in to do spin class 4 times this week :D hoping for another loss this week. X

Today's food sounds really yum!

I hope the spin classes go well- 4x in a week will be brilliant for weight loss!!!

Are you doing the spinning classes on eating days? If not you could just eat 50-100 of the calories that you've burned alongside your 500 cals? or you could stick to 500 cals but include tryptophan & magnesium rich foods to avoid migraine- e.g. maybe start the day with an egg and a couple of Carr's water crackers (that comes in at 115 cals) or a banana or glass of skimmed/almond/soya milk. I'm really sorry if I'm giving too much advice I'll stop now!

xx

Last edited:
Sunday - I scaled hopped this morning and I'm still ok I was hoping I hadn't gained from yesterday's chocolate madness.

Today im going to eat sensibly

B- cereal and toast with peanut butter
L - sausage sandwich with eggs
D - roast dinner / jelly and ice cream

on my eating days I'm trying to eat up to 2000 calories but today it will be less.

Ive booked in to do spin class 4 times this week :D hoping for another loss this week. X

I go to aerobics,aqua and pilates classes etc but gave up after one spin class - I could hardly walk when I got off the bike and I hated all the shouting the leader did and she is such a mild person when she teaches pilates :)

Hope you get another loss this week.

Saturday no weightloss this week. But Im feeling healthy within myself. I'm going to weigh in the morning again before I hit the gym. :D I refuse to give up.

Plus i must post more often during the week.

So today I'm aiming to reach food wise 1800 x

It could just be fluid retention- if you've stuck to calorie counting all week it's very unlikely that your true weight will have stayed the same and it's more likely to be fluid retention or the weight of food that you've eaten recently (e.g. sometimes when I weigh-in at 9am after having eaten a heavy meal the night before I can be 2lbs heavier and if I re-weigh at 11am or 12pm I've miraculously lost the 2lbs!)

How did the spin classes go?

Sunday morning :) Scales are 13.5. So a loss of a pound this week.

Week 2 -4 lbs loss in total so far

I'm happy with that.... It's working I really just need to be patient I have until August to lose 2 stones.

Today im cooking for my mum so I will enjoy without being greedy.

Fast days this week will be Tuesday & Friday xx

Last edited:
It's hard to remember we're not in a huge rush, isn't it!

Keep going! Think of that swimming cossie / bikini / minidress!

Have a lovely Sunday...

Well done on another loss. :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: my favourite "smilie" today.

Well done for another loss Honey-J!

I hope you had a nice meal with your Mum yesterday

xx

Back