MY LIGHTERLIFE DIARY GOTTA GET INTO MY WEDDING DRESS!

Thanks Beverley!
Just had my Banana Ice cream!
YUM :drool:

Pix, do you dilute the tetras down when you make icecream? I always add about 250mls of water to my tetras before I drink them, I appreciate I wouldn't want to add all that amount - but do you add anything or do you just drink the 250mls as extra? :)

Nope I don't dilute them at all just snip the corner off and pour it into a bowl then freeze it :eat:

Fab pixie, thank you!!

Will try that later!!

I had my hairtrial today for the wedding!
Piccies attached!
Does it look ok?

Attachments

• Hairtrial1.jpg
    Hairtrial1.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Hairtrial2.jpg
    Hairtrial2.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Hairtrial3.jpg
    Hairtrial3.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 44
  • PICT0662.JPG
    PICT0662.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 53
Wow you look totally stunning!! :eek: Well done on your weight loss you are an inspiration, you are going to be a beyouuutiful bride thats for sure. I wish I could get married again its great fun.

you look stunning ,do you have before pics as i can not imagine you any bigger than you are ,look forward to your wedding pics ,:D

Wow you look gorgeous....the smile says it all ....you look great and so happy.
Cant wait to see the full outfit.

Awww thanks guys I love minimins!
:D
I can't wait to see the whole thing either Sonya!
My dress isn't finished being adjusted yet :(

Pixie I dont know how you're being so calm about your dress, I would be absolutely dying to try it on now!!! Are your three weeks up yet that she said it would be?

Hope you're having a good weekend!!

Wed I am supposed to be going but I cant only just realised I have an exam on the Thur so will be needing to revise
I've been trying to catch her to rearrange but she has been away with the kids this week!
:(

Pixie I dont know how you're being so calm about your dress, I would be absolutely dying to try it on now!!! Are your three weeks up yet that she said it would be?

Hope you're having a good weekend!!

Go!!!! How long will you be out for? An hour and a half? I'd go if I were you!!

Are you off during the day? Spend the day revising and then reward yourself with going for the dress fitting!!

:D

OH MY GOD.
I got a voicemail from her tonight, the fabric she ordered for my 'laces' has still not turned up so she hasn't managed to do anymore on it :(
She's going to let me know when it comes in then I can finally go :(
Not off during the day either, so can't revise then :(
I've got a job interview Friday too so need to be revising for that!

Awwww that must be so hard, I take it she will definately be getting the fabric for the laces !!!!!
She is leaving it a little late.

Though im sure she knows what she is doing.

OH MY GOD PIXIE she's starting to take the mick now....

Really think you need to go and have a chat with her, you get married in 8 weeks!!!!!!! She's spent the last 6 weeks stalling you, what's to say she wont spend the next 6 weeks doing that??

I'd be mad if I were you!!

6 weeks on Sat!
I'm going on Wed night next week for def cos the fabric is in she called me today:eek: Eek!

6 weeks on Sat!
I'm going on Wed night next week for def cos the fabric is in she called me today:eek: Eek!

Yay!!! I'm trying mine on again on Weds too!!!

Ahh pix, bet you cant wait!!! Have you ever tried it on in your size? Have lost another 4-5lb since last trying it on so hoping that mine will have come in!!

WELL??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How did it go??!!!!!

Back