MY LIGHTERLIFE DIARY GOTTA GET INTO MY WEDDING DRESS!

Thanks Guys!
Im very excited now, hope to have some piccies soon :)

Good luck tomorrow pixie - looking forward to seeing some photos!!

xxx

Awww bums,

Its got cancelled cos her little boy was poorly :(
Going next week instead now.

Shame Pix.. Ahh well, looking forward to next week ay? :)

Well after being made redundant I am now on Cambridge!
I can't afford LL anymore :(
It seems tobe going well so far and the bars are much yummier than LL!

Awwww im sure you will be fine on cd I have also changed to cd from lt. You will have to change the title of your thread now then.

:) Welcome to CD Pix!!

Dont know how you stomach the bars though, eurgh!!!!

I only had one - the peanut one... I spent the next 3 hours being violently sick - obviously didn't agree with me!!!!

How bizarre!!!

Glad you're liking CD, I'm hitting SS for 2 weeks from monday, then 2 weeks of 790, then 2 weeks of 1000 and then OMG I get married!!! And you're only 3 weeks behind me!!! Wooooooooooooooo!!

Argh! Eek!:party0011::party0011::party0011:
Im doing 1000 at the min just to get into it, then in a couple of weeks will prob go down to 790 and then ssing for a few weeks before :character00238:

Sounds like a plan!!

Oh bobbins!
I've been really bad today and eaten some food.
I think its cos I only have gross flavours left :cry:

No worries Pixie, it's only one day...

Can you get in touch with your cdc and see if she can see you briefly just to swap flavours????

Oh - and you're allowed half a pint of milk with 1000 plan, I make up one of my shakes with milk and it's really nice, maybe try that on some of the eurgh flavours until you can swap them?

xx

Cheers Helen Im seeing her tmo night anyway so I should be ok :D
I just have the tetra packs for shakes not tried the mix up yourself ones I can't really face the thought after LL shakes:jelous:

Fair enough, I can't face any of the other flavours of bars so can understand where you're coming from!!

I think out of all the ones I've tried, my favourite is banana made with milk.. I'm almost tempted to send you one so you can try it!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your cdc tomorrow, is this your first WI since you started CD?

:)

Wow!!!!! So now you've got your ticker to update - only another 8lb for you to go!!!!! :D

Well done babe, you've done really well!!!

Back