. MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE.

This is my first xmas living back in wales, but i always spend it with family - mum, dad, 2 sisters, brother and 2 nephews. I love christmas!

Well here I am day 23 :eek: Im struggling today and since last night for some reason im hungery and it is physical????I have stuck to SS 100% so who knows havent any Ketostix but I think Im still in Ketosis as im not starving?
I think im a bit bored with it at present only 1/4 the way there so I have to snap out of it :eek:
I have a craving for my LL bars how crazy is that I think its because I know Im only allowed 1 a day!You see if I was allowed 4 a day I wouldnt want them so much ?A bit of the human nature I feel Want what I cant have lol :D
Anyway my 2 hard days are upon me soon and its 1/2 term next week so I wont be around so much .UMMMMM kids food and me the 3 dont mix LOL,Love my kids but cant eat them whole ;)
I will take them for lots of long walks to exercise me and to tired them out if it doesnt rain?
Have a fab weekend roll on wednesday weigh-in day!!!!!:)

Well here I am day 23 :eek: Im struggling today and since last night for some reason im hungery and it is physical????I have stuck to SS 100% so who knows havent any Ketostix but I think Im still in Ketosis as im not starving?
I think im a bit bored with it at present only 1/4 the way there so I have to snap out of it :eek:
I have a craving for my LL bars how crazy is that I think its because I know Im only allowed 1 a day!You see if I was allowed 4 a day I wouldnt want them so much ?A bit of the human nature I feel Want what I cant have lol :D
Anyway my 2 hard days are upon me soon and its 1/2 term next week so I wont be around so much .UMMMMM kids food and me the 3 dont mix LOL,Love my kids but cant eat them whole ;)
I will take them for lots of long walks to exercise me and to tired them out if it doesnt rain?
Have a fab weekend roll on wednesday weigh-in day!!!!!:)

I had a real struggle last night too, feel ok this morning though. So how did you get through the night, was it ok in the end? To be honest the best thing you can do when you feel like that is just get to bed as soon as possible, preferably after a nice long soak in the bath once the kids are asleep :)

I get hungry sometimes, why is that? I get the stomach rumbles so I know it's not in my head. I just needed something to eat last night not more fluid, I don't really like the bars so I decided to make the chocolate fudge recipe from Mike's website - chocolate lighter life pack with a couple of sweeteners and water. It smelt lovely tasted okish, but at least it was something to 'eat' if you know what I mean and a bit of a change.

Think that's one of the downsides of this lighter life, there are fairly limited flavours aren't there - mind you I suppose we're not supposed to be enjoying them seeing as we are abstaining lol.

So you're a quarter of the way there, boy I envy you :D A quarter of the way in 3 weeks? How fab is that - come on turn it around, not long to go now - such a short time out of the rest of your life and think how much better it will be :)

Keep climbing that wall today, you'll be at the top and ready to climb back down it tomorrow ;)

Take care

Kath xx

hI kATH
tHANKS huN
IM FINDING IT REALLY HARD ????THINK IT MAY BE TOTM?IVE PUT ON 1/2 A LB SINCE WEDS AND IVE STUCL TO IT 100%?I HAVENT DRAMK LOADS OF WATER BEFORE MY WEIGH-IN SO ????I JUST MISS EATING AND LIKE YOU I AM ACTUALLY HUNGERY?I NEED TO DO THIS BUT HOW EASY WOULD IT BE TO EAT :( YOUR RIGHT I NEED A HOT BATH A MILKSHAKE AND AN EARLY NIGHT
XXC

I had a real struggle last night too, feel ok this morning though. So how did you get through the night, was it ok in the end? To be honest the best thing you can do when you feel like that is just get to bed as soon as possible, preferably after a nice long soak in the bath once the kids are asleep :)

I get hungry sometimes, why is that? I get the stomach rumbles so I know it's not in my head. I just needed something to eat last night not more fluid, I don't really like the bars so I decided to make the chocolate fudge recipe from Mike's website - chocolate lighter life pack with a couple of sweeteners and water. It smelt lovely tasted okish, but at least it was something to 'eat' if you know what I mean and a bit of a change.

Think that's one of the downsides of this lighter life, there are fairly limited flavours aren't there - mind you I suppose we're not supposed to be enjoying them seeing as we are abstaining lol.

So you're a quarter of the way there, boy I envy you :D A quarter of the way in 3 weeks? How fab is that - come on turn it around, not long to go now - such a short time out of the rest of your life and think how much better it will be :)

Keep climbing that wall today, you'll be at the top and ready to climb back down it tomorrow ;)

Take care

Kath xx

hI kATH
tHANKS huN
IM FINDING IT REALLY HARD ????THINK IT MAY BE TOTM?IVE PUT ON 1/2 A LB SINCE WEDS AND IVE STUCL TO IT 100%?I HAVENT DRAMK LOADS OF WATER BEFORE MY WEIGH-IN SO ????I JUST MISS EATING AND LIKE YOU I AM ACTUALLY HUNGERY?I NEED TO DO THIS BUT HOW EASY WOULD IT BE TO EAT :( YOUR RIGHT I NEED A HOT BATH A MILKSHAKE AND AN EARLY NIGHT
XXC

I don't know what it is, must be something in the air I'm really really struggling too. I know I'm not going to eat anything as tempted as I am but it's just I long to eat something tasty. I was dishing my son's dinner up and my mouth was watering over a sprout! I keep thinking when I do start eating again everything is going to taste so delicious.

If it's TOTM then it will make a difference to your weight, it's hard I know but be patient, stay away from the scales until your weigh in and see how it goes then.

Stick with it chick, only a few more hours and the day is over and you'll hopefully wake up proud of yourself for getting through it and maybe you'll feel stronger :)

Hi i'lldoit,

Sorry your having a rough time of it and don't let that 1/2lb. get to you that is more than lightly water retention.

I hope your hot soak in the bath helped.

Love Mini xxx

Hi I'lldoit

How are you doing today? Hoping you have managed to stay strong.

Hi Guys thanks so much for your support Its hard for me to get on PC weekends so I catch up Mondays.
Well I got through it~~the weekend that is :confused: HOW :confused: I have stuck to LL 100% and Im glad but I am in the eating frame of mind?Its half term so it will cure or kill the diet?LOL ;) BLESS THEM xx
I just feel moody but thats probably the Serotoin dipping and I have to get through this period of AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
lol.
Day 26 so nearly 4 week's gone ;)
Thanks Guys
XXC

Hi Guys thanks so much for your support Its hard for me to get on PC weekends so I catch up Mondays.
Well I got through it~~the weekend that is :confused: HOW :confused: I have stuck to LL 100% and Im glad but I am in the eating frame of mind?Its half term so it will cure or kill the diet?LOL ;) BLESS THEM xx
I just feel moody but thats probably the Serotoin dipping and I have to get through this period of AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
lol.
Day 26 so nearly 4 week's gone ;)
Thanks Guys
XXC

Hurrah! You made it :D Well done, I was thinking of you :) Hang on in there, you're doing so well - just a couple more days til your weigh in and that will boost you for the rest of the week :)

Kath xx

Day 27 OF MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE

Thanks Kath
so need to do this :eek: ,your support is fab Hope your doing well too?
XXC

Last edited:
DAY 27

Well day 27 hey :confused: wheres that time gone :confused:
Nearly 4 weeks completed and all I can think of is the next 4 weeks being completed :eek:
How?Will I do it?I have to do it?

WATER: Im confused whay do I have to drink double on LL than CD I seemed to lose more on CD?

WEIGHT:Its slowed right down weighed myself this morning and Ive lost 3 lbs from last weeks weigh-in BUT- I had my LL weigh-in in the evening so maybe I will have only lost 1-2lbs :eek: If thats the case its pants WHY:
Well I have stuck to LL 100% drank the water did lots of extra walking and I cant do any more:eek:
Is it totm?I dont know I have the coil?Feel real Moody but is that because I want to eat :confused:
Why am I phyiscally hungery????I dont want to blow it now so whats wrong with me????
Is it because I suffer from Depression anyway and now my Seratonien levels are at an all time low due to not eating is this making it hard for me????

Well I hope everyone else is :D
XXC

Hello :)

I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling :(

I can't help with the cambridge question as this is the first time I've done a VLCD. The only thing I will say is the more water you drink the more energy you will have and it'll help your skin look really healthy.

I don't know why you're hungry, I know I had a day on Saturday when I was physically hungry but thankfully that's gone now. Although I still do get hungry about 4 times a day, seem to get the rumbles in the morning.

Weight!! Stop weighing yourself! It's knocking you all out of kilter and affecting your mood - take the batteries out and get rid of them! Stick to your lighter life weigh in, that way you'll have your weekly loss and no ups and down in between. You can't change anything by weighing yourself in the week, if you're sticking to the diet and doing some light exercise that is the best you can do and no amount of weighing yourself will make it come off any quicker ;) :)

Ok I've been thinking of ways to cheer you up when you're hungry. How about you treat yourself to a really expensive lipstick in a luscious colour - every time you feel like eating do the following:

First! Drink a pint of water ;) (don't want to spoil your lippy after :D)

Second: Spend some time applying lip liner and using a brush apply your new luscious lippy with great care and attention.

Third: Look at yourself in the mirror and see your beautifully applied expensive lipstick and then decide you're not going to eat anything because you wouldn't want to spoil your lovely lips :D

Fourth: Repeat 1 to 4 above every time the hunger strikes :D

You know you have stuck to this diet for 4 weeks, you really CAN do this and you WILL do this. Tell yourself you are a strong woman and you are going to get to goal.

Chin up chick :)

Kath xx

Well day 27 hey :confused: wheres that time gone :confused:
Is it because I suffer from Depression anyway and now my Seratonien levels are at an all time low due to not eating is this making it hard for me????

Well I hope everyone else is :D
XXC

I think you have hit the nail on the head there - I just posted on the LL forum to someone else that I suffered badly when the satonien dropped - it did pick back up by week five though but really struggled in weeks three and four.

You are doing brilliantly, and if you haven't lost "weight" you will have lost inches.

THANKS KATH FAB IDEAS :)
I find it hard as my OH constenantly eats infront of me ,I told him 2 weeks ago thanks alot for buying a choclate Trifle as its my favorite pudding and asked him dont do it agian,I cant supermarket shop at the mo so hes doing it...........SO what do you think he brought Saturday????Yes a Choclate trifle and the kids wanted it for pudding for 3 days I said im not dishing it up infront of all of them and so they didnt get any ~ he didnt even bleet?
So I say to him Im struggling and he says 'other people do it?' So I know hes said in the past hes worried if I get to target I'll run off with someone else,but he likes me slimmer?Catch 22 here :(
Thanks for your support your fab
Hope your doing well ????
xxc

Hello :)

I'm sorry to hear you're still struggling :(

I can't help with the cambridge question as this is the first time I've done a VLCD. The only thing I will say is the more water you drink the more energy you will have and it'll help your skin look really healthy.

I don't know why you're hungry, I know I had a day on Saturday when I was physically hungry but thankfully that's gone now. Although I still do get hungry about 4 times a day, seem to get the rumbles in the morning.

Weight!! Stop weighing yourself! It's knocking you all out of kilter and affecting your mood - take the batteries out and get rid of them! Stick to your lighter life weigh in, that way you'll have your weekly loss and no ups and down in between. You can't change anything by weighing yourself in the week, if you're sticking to the diet and doing some light exercise that is the best you can do and no amount of weighing yourself will make it come off any quicker ;) :)

Ok I've been thinking of ways to cheer you up when you're hungry. How about you treat yourself to a really expensive lipstick in a luscious colour - every time you feel like eating do the following:

First! Drink a pint of water ;) (don't want to spoil your lippy after :D)

Second: Spend some time applying lip liner and using a brush apply your new luscious lippy with great care and attention.

Third: Look at yourself in the mirror and see your beautifully applied expensive lipstick and then decide you're not going to eat anything because you wouldn't want to spoil your lovely lips :D

Fourth: Repeat 1 to 4 above every time the hunger strikes :D

You know you have stuck to this diet for 4 weeks, you really CAN do this and you WILL do this. Tell yourself you are a strong woman and you are going to get to goal.

Chin up chick :)

Kath xx

I think you have hit the nail on the head there - I just posted on the LL forum to someone else that I suffered badly when the satonien dropped - it did pick back up by week five though but really struggled in weeks three and four.

You are doing brilliantly, and if you haven't lost "weight" you will have lost inches.

Thanks Flopster,I suffer from depression not like I did 18months ago but last Monday I was really happy but I know thats how we can get with depression,What made you feel better in week 5?Did you have a good weigh-in or you just felt happier again?
I just want to give up but keep telling myself how very down I was being FAT!SO I keep plodding on and on .
How are you doing HUN??
XXc

Thanks Flopster,I suffer from depression not like I did 18months ago but last Monday I was really happy but I know thats how we can get with depression,What made you feel better in week 5?Did you have a good weigh-in or you just felt happier again?
I just want to give up but keep telling myself how very down I was being FAT!SO I keep plodding on and on .
How are you doing HUN??
XXc

I don't think anything made me feel better, it was just as if the fog lifted for some reason, I suddenly felt able to cope with life again rather than feeling dragged down.

I still get odd days when I wake under a cloud but nothing terrible.

Diet wise I am not doing great, but, feel better that I have made the decision not to SS anymore. Just looking forward to Thursday now.

HI FLOPSTER I READ YOUR MANAGEMENT THREAD AND I THINK YOU'VE MADE AN EXCELLANT DECISION,you know yourself how you feel and to do management I think is best for you, you will keep those fantastic losses off and I bet you'll lose more even more lbs :) .
Im feeling so much better today :confused: ThankGod I think it was Hormones ?I dont think my weigh-in tonight will be great but I have stuck to it 100% so whatever it is I know I couldn't do anymore :eek:
Thanks for your support
xxc

HI FLOPSTER I READ YOUR MANAGEMENT THREAD AND I THINK YOU'VE MADE AN EXCELLANT DECISION,you know yourself how you feel and to do management I think is best for you, you will keep those fantastic losses off and I bet you'll lose more even more lbs :) .
Im feeling so much better today :confused: ThankGod I think it was Hormones ?I dont think my weigh-in tonight will be great but I have stuck to it 100% so whatever it is I know I couldn't do anymore :eek:
Thanks for your support
xxc

OH I'm so pleased you're feeling better today :) Really got my fingers crossed for you for tonight.

Kath xx

OH I'm so pleased you're feeling better today :) Really got my fingers crossed for you for tonight.

Kath xx

Hi Kath
I dont feel it will be great but Im sticking at it as Im hoping it will level out to 1 stone a month,Id lost 1st 3 in 3 weeks so its on track,I think you've done so well :p Im so pleased for you,are you feeling differant??
XXC

Back