. MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE.

DAY 34

Hi Day 34 and its dragging :confused: bit bored with the same packs :( I only like 4 so its getting boring but I will continue,I hate Tea and Coffee so its boring lol SORRY :rolleyes:

Had an argument with OH last night wont go into details to personal but its made me think about what do I want from life :confused: I have had a struggle all my life and just want a secure life but it isnt happening so I may have to take the plunge and change it????

Well I am going to pop to town in a minute and finish off halloween stuff and then clean the house,Have a fab day
xxc

Hi Day 34 and its dragging :confused: bit bored with the same packs :( I only like 4 so its getting boring but I will continue,I hate Tea and Coffee so its boring lol SORRY :rolleyes:

Had an argument with OH last night wont go into details to personal but its made me think about what do I want from life :confused: I have had a struggle all my life and just want a secure life but it isnt happening so I may have to take the plunge and change it????

Well I am going to pop to town in a minute and finish off halloween stuff and then clean the house,Have a fab day
xxc

I know what you mean, I'm bored with the packs too - I used to love chicken soup now the smell of it makes me sick! I tend to stick to the same 4 all the time now. I just try and think to myself that it's not food anyway - I'm just having vitamins, like a medicine whilst I get better ;)

Sorry to hear about your argument :( I hope you get it sorted if I can help let me know.

I'm off to the gym :)

Kath xx

I know what you mean, I'm bored with the packs too - I used to love chicken soup now the smell of it makes me sick! I tend to stick to the same 4 all the time now. I just try and think to myself that it's not food anyway - I'm just having vitamins, like a medicine whilst I get better ;)

Sorry to hear about your argument :( I hope you get it sorted if I can help let me know.

I'm off to the gym :)

Kath xx
Thanks Kath Im thinking like you its just a medicien and has to be taken :( I only like the choc shake vanil shake mush soup toffee bar and thats it :( CD has loads more flavours for what LL charge I wish they'd make/sell more?
As for argument its been the same thing for 2 years commitment issues!Thanks Kath good luck at the Gym I hope your doing Fab today ??
xxc

I *think* we are getting the cranberry and peanut bars as well (same as CD) according to my counsellor last week.

I hope they bring them out soon before I finish management though :)

I know what you mean about it being boring, but, like you I just see it as a necessary evil to get myself well again (or thin). No other way of looking at it really!

I heard about these new bars too from my LLC last week. I will be glad, there's a lot more choice on CD. I think LL get caught up with us having too much choice and so focussing on food.....but a couple more things would be nice !

I *think* we are getting the cranberry and peanut bars as well (same as CD) according to my counsellor last week.

I hope they bring them out soon before I finish management though :)

I know what you mean about it being boring, but, like you I just see it as a necessary evil to get myself well again (or thin). No other way of looking at it really!

Hi Flopster um they sound nice I will have to try I wish theyd make differant soups Tomato would be welcome :eek:
Yes it is boring but I suppose being fats much much worse so hey ho carry on I know ;)
Hope your ok??xxc

xxc

Hiya!

Yeh i know what u mean - I'm having to address things that I don't really want to but they have to be sorted out inorder to get my life on track. It's a scary prospect that things have to change.

I'm finding the packs boring also, I just chug them and have done with it!!

Hope u feel better soon hun

Take care, chelle xx

Hiya!

Yeh i know what u mean - I'm having to address things that I don't really want to but they have to be sorted out inorder to get my life on track. It's a scary prospect that things have to change.

I'm finding the packs boring also, I just chug them and have done with it!!

Hope u feel better soon hun

Take care, chelle xx
Hi Chell
Yes the problems seem more intense with no food to act as a crutch?I just have got to the point should I stay or go in my relationship as I want marriage and he doesnt and we have a child I think its important we take the next step!Hes been saying for 2 years Im not ready yet,were not ready yet ?So I know now hw will never be ready he has always been like this and hes 40 next year,just not the marrying type :(
Yes the packs I know they are not meant to be altra enjoyable but a bit more variety would be a god send :confused:
I hope you solve your problems out as mine are unsolvable
XXc

hiya honey just wanted to give ya big hugs and to let you know i'm here for ya!! you are sooooo supportive of everyone else and deserve the same when you are feeling down.
hope things get back to happydom for you soon honey

love

Gen xx

hiya honey just wanted to give ya big hugs and to let you know i'm here for ya!! you are sooooo supportive of everyone else and deserve the same when you are feeling down.
hope things get back to happydom for you soon honey

love

Gen xx

Thankyou so much Gen your lovely as so many are here too.I push my problems to the back of my mind but now and again they peep up and shout at me ''were still here''
I hope you are well??
xxc

Thankyou so much Gen your lovely as so many are here too.I push my problems to the back of my mind but now and again they peep up and shout at me ''were still here''
I hope you are well??
xxc

i'm getting back to being me girl!!! i know exactly what ya mean about pushing problems to the back of your mind... its amazing when food is taken out of the equation what we find outselves thinking/doing!!

You do what is right for you and your child hun and let your OH sort his own issues out!!

love

Gen xx

Hi Chell
Yes the problems seem more intense with no food to act as a crutch?I just have got to the point should I stay or go in my relationship as I want marriage and he doesnt and we have a child I think its important we take the next step!Hes been saying for 2 years Im not ready yet,were not ready yet ?So I know now hw will never be ready he has always been like this and hes 40 next year,just not the marrying type :(
Yes the packs I know they are not meant to be altra enjoyable but a bit more variety would be a god send :confused:
I hope you solve your problems out as mine are unsolvable
XXc

Hi Hun,
Thats a tough one! I guess it all depends on what u truly want and at the end of the day u need to do whats best for both u and ur child.
My Mum used to say "if it ain't broke don't attempt to fix it" - I never fully understood what that meant until doing this diet. Taking food out of the equation makes u vulnerable and u have to find another 'crutch.' This diet is making me reasses EVERYTHING and thats not an exaggeration - and I'm not sure that I'm liking the answers that I'm getting. Like maybe I've done certain things to settle and just make do as thats what I thought I was ever worth. All a bit vague I know, but kinda second best type of thing with everything.
It really is a mental rollercoaster.

Big big hugs, chelle xx

i'm getting back to being me girl!!! i know exactly what ya mean about pushing problems to the back of your mind... its amazing when food is taken out of the equation what we find outselves thinking/doing!!

You do what is right for you and your child hun and let your OH sort his own issues out!!

love

Gen xx

Ahhhh thanks Gen Im so glad your getting to where you want to be~~we can do this who need food hey ;)
XXc

Hi Hun,
Thats a tough one! I guess it all depends on what u truly want and at the end of the day u need to do whats best for both u and ur child.
My Mum used to say "if it ain't broke don't attempt to fix it" - I never fully understood what that meant until doing this diet. Taking food out of the equation makes u vulnerable and u have to find another 'crutch.' This diet is making me reasses EVERYTHING and thats not an exaggeration - and I'm not sure that I'm liking the answers that I'm getting. Like maybe I've done certain things to settle and just make do as thats what I thought I was ever worth. All a bit vague I know, but kinda second best type of thing with everything.
It really is a mental rollercoaster.

Big big hugs, chelle xx

I know Ive read ''if it aint broke then why try and fix it'' maybe I should just try and accept the way he is and settle for living together,just that makes me feel Im not good enough for him?
Yes your right it is a mental roller coaster but Im not reaching for food this time,well done you too for staying on board we should feel proud :D xxcThanks Chellxx

Day 35

Hello
Well Im glad to say Im on day 35,again my scales arent being kind to me saying Ive lost just 2lbs????I have stuck to LL 100% AgAiN and have drank the water Ive done loads more walking so ????Never mind if its 2 its 2 and I will continue the journey.
I am very bored with the diet,Im not over bothered about eating but everydays the same and I wish it would just hurry up.
My lifes abit down at the moment so maybe thats not helping ?
I think if I get to the end of the 100 days I will start management as I know I wont be at target but I will need a break from the packs and alot of people continue to lose anyway!
Well I will look around here for a bit longer then I have loads of house work calling me :( the site has got so busy I cant keep up anymore :(
Have a lovely day
xxc

good morning honey sorry to hear things haven't perked up for ya just yet...

how much have you to lose?? will it take till the end of 100 days??

i think it would be very good for you to go back and read a few of the posts you wrote before you got on board LL... you were so excited and so positive nothing could have stopped you...

are you still doing the counselling side of LL??

love

Gen xx

good morning honey sorry to hear things haven't perked up for ya just yet...

how much have you to lose?? will it take till the end of 100 days??

i think it would be very good for you to go back and read a few of the posts you wrote before you got on board LL... you were so excited and so positive nothing could have stopped you...

are you still doing the counselling side of LL??
Hi Gen
Thanks xx
I have 3 stone 2lbs to lose and I think it will be 3lbs a week loss (HOPEFULLY??)If I lose 3lbs a week I think that will mean I have to lose 1 more stone which would be another 5 weeks of SSing? but I may want to get lower I was going to see how I was feeling ??
Yes I know your right I was so enthusiastic before hand then most of us are :confused: I think having no serotone in my system isnt helping??
I wish I could be those 4-6lbs lose per week people I know we shouldnt compare But it would make alot of differance :eek:
i am doing the counselling side of LL stillbut 2 out of the 4 weeks we had are Locum so its not consistantley the same person we can get used to ?I will stick at it just personal problems are worse today .

i hope you are well Thanks for being there xx

xxc

Hey you, sorry to hear you are so down with it. I know this will sound glib but I remember being at that 30-40 day stage thinking urgh a month of this gone and it feels like an uphill battle until the end.

Somehow reaching day 50 was a real turning point for me - part of it was because you are on a down hill run from there to the end of the 100 days but also because it felt like I had achieved a hell of a lot too.

Listen to what they are saying now about crooked thinking and parent, adult and child self's - these are some of the biggest lessons you will learn and will help no end when you get to this stage.

If you need any help or support at all yell me - either on my thread in maintenance diaries or by PM and I will help and support where I can.

It isn't an easy journey but it does work. I just saw someone who did a complete double take, she really didn't recognise me and it is someone that I have known since a little girl - it is lovely when people start noticing and that is when you have lost 2 1/2 - 3 stone - that is when people really start to comment and that will spur you on.

You are doing great, keep going and mark those days off the calendar!

Hey chick, so sorry to hear you've been down :(

It's funny how we are forced to address other things when we don't have food for a crutch. I hope you are managing to work through it, I know it must be very difficult to do.

Weigh in for you tonight, I hope you have a good weight loss and it spurs you on again - it's a long journey but like I've said before it's one worth doing and you're almost half way - try and imagine how you'll feel when you've completed your 100 days, picture yourself slimmer and imagine that sense of achievement you'll have. You'll be so proud of yourself :)

Take care

Kath xx

Back