. MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE.

Hi Kath
I dont feel it will be great but Im sticking at it as Im hoping it will level out to 1 stone a month,Id lost 1st 3 in 3 weeks so its on track,I think you've done so well :p Im so pleased for you,are you feeling differant??
XXC

So you've lost over a stone in 3 weeks!, that's really really good!

Well my clothes feel a lot more comfortable but I've got huge amounts of weight to lose so really a couple of stone on me is not noticable to anyone other than me and hubby.

Couple of months though and it'll start to show hopefully :)

Hubby has promised me some perfume when I'm a size 18 - probably won't be until next year but still a good incentive seeing as my favourite one is so expensive :D

So you've lost over a stone in 3 weeks!, that's really really good!

Well my clothes feel a lot more comfortable but I've got huge amounts of weight to lose so really a couple of stone on me is not noticable to anyone other than me and hubby.

Couple of months though and it'll start to show hopefully :)

Hubby has promised me some perfume when I'm a size 18 - probably won't be until next year but still a good incentive seeing as my favourite one is so expensive :D

Hi Kath you are doing so well and its nice to have targets to aim for ,well done hubby for supporting you :D I have mini targets in my head as thats better for me.
Thanks for your support xxc

Day 29 starting week 5

I lost 3lbs again last night which I have decided is fab and anymore will be a huge big bonus :D
20lbs gone in 4 weeks and Im so pleased Ive worked it out if I lose 3lbs everyweek (would like more but we always do dont we lol:eek: ) then I will be at target by Feb next year 2007 :D I havent been at target for years!
After a bad mood last week I feel so much better today I will admit Im scared that mood will come back again as it was so so hard not to eat.
Anyway roll on week 5 and this week is lots more walking as I need to get my butt moving more :eek:
xxc

DAY 30

HELLO
WELL DAY 30 :eek: DAY 30 WELL I NEVER !!NEARLY A 3RD THE WAY THERE GLAD NO SO GLAD I GOT THROUGH LAST WEEK IT WAS :(
WEDNESDAY MY HUNGER WENT AND I FELT HAPPY ONCE AGAIN AND IM SO PLEASED ;) i AM IN ALOT OF MY SMALLER CLOTHES AND i HAVE LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT OFF MY FACE SO I DONT LOOK SO BLOATED ANYMORE :D IM OFF WORK TOMORROW SO I HOPE THEWEEKEND WILL BE MUCH EASIER FOR ME ?
WELL WEEK 5 WELL INTO HERES TO MY NEXT WEIGH-IN ;)
XXC

HELLO
WELL DAY 30 :eek: DAY 30 WELL I NEVER !!NEARLY A 3RD THE WAY THERE GLAD NO SO GLAD I GOT THROUGH LAST WEEK IT WAS :(
WEDNESDAY MY HUNGER WENT AND I FELT HAPPY ONCE AGAIN AND IM SO PLEASED ;) i AM IN ALOT OF MY SMALLER CLOTHES AND i HAVE LOST ALOT OF WEIGHT OFF MY FACE SO I DONT LOOK SO BLOATED ANYMORE :D IM OFF WORK TOMORROW SO I HOPE THEWEEKEND WILL BE MUCH EASIER FOR ME ?
WELL WEEK 5 WELL INTO HERES TO MY NEXT WEIGH-IN ;)
XXC

Blimey! nearly a 3rd of the way there, fantastic. Getting into smaller clothes must be soooo fabby :)

If you think the first 30 days have gone quickly, wait until you hit the second half of the Foundation stage :eek: It flies past so quickly that blink and you'll miss it :D

DAY 33 3RD OF THE WAY

Hi Im on day 33 today :D 3rd of the way through my LL Foundation stage.
I am feeling abit hungry today just wish it wasnt cold I think that doesnt help.So glad I got through another weekend,only 8 weeks to christmas Day :eek: Blimey doesnt time fly when your having fun ;) lol
Well I have to get that water down today beem so busy with 1/2 term I havent got my usual amount down so today I must do it!!
Heres to weigh0in day Wednesday
xxc

I am feeling abit hungry today just wish it wasnt cold I think that doesnt help.So glad I got through another weekend,only 8 weeks to christmas Day :eek: Blimey doesnt time fly when your having fun ;) lol
Well I have to get that water down today beem so busy with 1/2 term I havent got my usual amount down so today I must do it!!
xxc

Woohoo! Congrats on reaching day 33 ;)

I've been the same with the water last week, determined to get it back up again this week :)

kath xx

If you think the first 30 days have gone quickly, wait until you hit the second half of the Foundation stage :eek: It flies past so quickly that blink and you'll miss it :D

Hi chicken!
Is that a promise that the second half flys by? LOL
I'm on day 42 so really wanting the second half to go fast!!

Have been reading ur maintanence diary - very inspiring, well done!

Much love, xx

Woohoo! Congrats on reaching day 33 ;)

I've been the same with the water last week, determined to get it back up again this week :)

kath xx

Hi Kath
Helllllloooooooooo
Glad your ok :D I think going out alot in 1/2 term is hard drinking all the water dont you? I am just going down stairs to do they're lunch and glug away :eek: I hope 3-4lbs will come off this week Ive been so good and have alot of stress at the moment!
Hows your life going did you have a fab weekend?
Hows hubs doing??
XXC

xxc

Hiya!
I know what u mean about being cold! I'm freezing my butt off - tho doesn't shiverring burn calories? LOL!!!
Well done on getting to day 33...!

Much love, chelle xx

time does go quickly - i've got 4 weeks left and it doesn't seem 2 minutes since i started lighter life....

oh and the cold - i'm dreading my heating bill - i'm permanently freezing - don't think it helps that i've ripped the carpet up in the sitting room took the curtains down and have half stripped walls!!!

Now whose idea was it to decorate......mmmmmm......that would be me! Silly Moo!!!!

Hiya!
I know what u mean about being cold! I'm freezing my butt off - tho doesn't shiverring burn calories? LOL!!!
Well done on getting to day 33...!

Much love, chelle xx

Yes its bl**dy freezing today :( lol if shivering burns cals off im off to the north pole anyone coming 'naked' lol

Thanks chell and congrats on 6 weeks XXC:D :D :D :D :D :D

oh and the cold - i'm dreading my heating bill - i'm permanently freezing - don't think it helps that i've ripped the carpet up in the sitting room took the curtains down and have half stripped walls!!!

Now whose idea was it to decorate......mmmmmm......that would be me! Silly Moo!!!!

ummmmmmmm not a great idea BUT get decorating for christmas it will burn those cals off !!!! and you'll stay warm ;)
((((hugs))))
xxc

Hi Kath
Helllllloooooooooo
Glad your ok :D I think going out alot in 1/2 term is hard drinking all the water dont you? I am just going down stairs to do they're lunch and glug away :eek: I hope 3-4lbs will come off this week Ive been so good and have alot of stress at the moment!
Hows your life going did you have a fab weekend?
Hows hubs doing??
XXC

Helloo :D Ah yes, that's it with the water, you can't drink too much if you've got to go out here there and everywhere lol

Hubby doing really well, he's now down to 16st 7 and a half from 19stone 1 3 weeks ago!

Helloo :D Ah yes, that's it with the water, you can't drink too much if you've got to go out here there and everywhere lol

Hubby doing really well, he's now down to 16st 7 and a half from 19stone 1 3 weeks ago!

OMG men are soooooooooo lucky well done him I bet hes got a builders crack ;) now his trousers are so so loose,,my OH a builder too xxc

OMG men are soooooooooo lucky well done him I bet hes got a builders crack ;) now his trousers are so so loose,,my OH a builder too xxc

Lol, he'll always have a builders bum no matter how much weight he loses and how tight he wears his belt :D

Back