. MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE.

You're doing so fantasticly well i'lldoit.. Im so impressed with your determination:):) I hope you have agood weigh in tonight.. that 2 stone marker will be reached very soon I just know it:):)
I'm so glad you're feeling a little better re' the marriage thing... I know just where you're coming from!! I was married for 22 years to the wrong person and had a terrible time!!! I'm now with my Lovely OH and have been for almost 5 years now.. I so want to get married, but I don't think it's even crossed his mind:eek:... I'm a fair bit older than him and we don't plan to have any children,I have 3 of my own from my marriage, but he has none!!!, I suppose it's just the security I'm looking for... I'll just have to wait and see if it happens (here's hoping!!)It's not broke at the moment so maybe it's best not to try and fix it!!!:):)

much love to you hun xxxx:):D:)

Hi Mandy
Thanks Hun,yes what is it with some men.......marriage :eek: lol like you say if it aint broken why try and fix it,I think maybe thats what they feel as theres so much BAD publicity isnt there in marriage,all we get in the press is shes only married him for his money,they are divorcing shes going to get tons in a settlement.........1 in 4 marriages dont last........so if thats pushed in our faces I suppose its not a good advert?5 years you and OH :eek: I think he should marry you you look fab and your such a lovely person.....is he mad :confused:
We're be ok we're doing this hard plan and succeeding so if we can get through this we can take anything on hey ????

Thanks Mandy ((hugs))
xxc

Hey hun

Doesn't time fly... when u're dieting?! Well ok, not exactly fly, some days drag - but when u get to day 42 and look back to the beginning it seems soo long ago doesn't it?!
U're doing soo well and I KNOW u'll see the 2 stone mark soon.
Glad u're doing well hun, big hugs

Much love, chelle xx

Thanks chell.........yes I know what you mean some days really drag then others fly,like you say when we turn round and look back we wonder wheres that gone!
Your doing fab I love reading your Diary as I can see how you felt/were doing on the days im on.
THANKS HUN :)
Hope your well today
xxc

DAY 43

Hello Day 43 :D
Had my 6th weigh~in last night and I lost 4lbs :D I was really praying it would be 5lbs as that would of taken me to 2 stone lost in 6 weeks but hey whats a lbs between friends :rolleyes: xx
I feel thinner today but I woke up at 6am starving hungry??I dont want to eat,I def dont want to eat but I am hungry today?
Anyway looking forward to next weeks weigh-in :eek:
XXC

Well done mate!!!
I woke up starving today too, had half a pack of cappaccino, and a litre of water and am ok now.

xxxx

Well done mate!!!
I woke up starving today too, had half a pack of cappaccino, and a litre of water and am ok now.

xxxx
Hi Lisa well done on your losses too :D Funny isnt it maybe its just the time of the diet??lol TOTD ;)
I was starving I havent really felt like that since starting LL yes ive been really hungry but I was soooooooo hungry? How you feeling??
XXc

YAY! Go you!!

You're just ahead of me so I love reading your posts - knowing you're sticking to it helps me stick to it - if that makes sense... :D

Hi Yeah :D yes and knowing your sticking at it makes me stick to it too :D WE CAN DO THIS ~~~~~How are you today???? xxc

I'm doing well! Although I've been REALLY bad this week. It's my "reading week" at college which means I should be reading and catching up on work, but on Monday I got sick so stayed in bed... and I'm still here... :eek: I've done loads of stuff around the house and been to badminton etc but not any work! ooops!!!

I'm doing well! Although I've been REALLY bad this week. It's my "reading week" at college which means I should be reading and catching up on work, but on Monday I got sick so stayed in bed... and I'm still here... :eek: I've done loads of stuff around the house and been to badminton etc but not any work! ooops!!!

If you were sick i wouldnt worry about work ? Have you stuck to your plan??Just do the work when you feel upto it?Sometimes we just need to switch off dont we so maybe thats what your brain wants to do now? I hope you feel better and get your work done :D
xxc

Hello Day 43 :D
Had my 6th weigh~in last night and I lost 4lbs :D I was really praying it would be 5lbs as that would of taken me to 2 stone lost in 6 weeks but hey whats a lbs between friends :rolleyes: xx
I feel thinner today but I woke up at 6am starving hungry??I dont want to eat,I def dont want to eat but I am hungry today?
Anyway looking forward to next weeks weigh-in :eek:
XXC

Wahey fabby news, 4lbs is amazing!!! I woke up hungry on Wednesday and then I came on so that must've been what it was - I'm ok again now :)
Wooohoo you'll soon be at goal how fantastic!

Wahey fabby news, 4lbs is amazing!!! I woke up hungry on Wednesday and then I came on so that must've been what it was - I'm ok again now :)
Wooohoo you'll soon be at goal how fantastic!

Hi Kath I was so pleased after having 3xweeks of 3lbs loss I like 3lbs loss but that extra 1lbs was :D I have just finished totm so dont know why i was so hungry I still am?

Glad your ok now
Thanks hun
xc

Hi Kath I was so pleased after having 3xweeks of 3lbs loss I like 3lbs loss but that extra 1lbs was :D I have just finished totm so dont know why i was so hungry I still am?

Glad your ok now
Thanks hun
xc

It's so fab isn't it :D You're doing so fantastically!

Hmm that's a strange one with the hunger, it does crop up sometimes I think. Just have to ride it out, which of course I know you will :)

Kath xx

Hi Hun how are you this morning?

Hi Hun how are you this morning?

Hi tracie I feel ill this morning,I went to dancersice last night with Mrs Skint and I thought it was dancing exercises but it wasnt it was Areobics!I feel sick and just yuck,Im not sure if on SSing we are allowed to do Areobics?We did well thoughx
How are you HUN??
Thanks for asking :)
XXC

Aww sorry to hear your not too well this morning, im not sure about Aerobics, but seen as your getting all your vitamins from the packs i can't see it being a problem, mabye someone with more experience will be along soon.

Hope your feeling better soon hun it's just toture when your not up to things.

Ohh im doing ok thanks hun on day 5 of 790 now.

Thinkng of you.

Aww sorry to hear your not too well this morning, im not sure about Aerobics, but seen as your getting all your vitamins from the packs i can't see it being a problem, mabye someone with more experience will be along soon.

Hope your feeling better soon hun it's just toture when your not up to things.

Ohh im doing ok thanks hun on day 5 of 790 now.

Thinkng of you.

Well done you fantastic going :D soon be weigh-in day xx
Have a fab day xxc

Hi tracie I feel ill this morning,I went to dancersice last night with Mrs Skint and I thought it was dancing exercises but it wasnt it was Areobics!I feel sick and just yuck,Im not sure if on SSing we are allowed to do Areobics?We did well thoughx

Woohoo well done you for going to excercise class! That's fantastic! You may have overdone it a bit which is what the sickness is - I know if I go toooo mad on the treadmill I get a queasy feeling - a fitness instructor once told me it was something to do with some chemical being released that makes you feel sick - well she told me a bit more than that but I can't remember :eek:

Just make sure you drink plenty of water and I'm sure you'll soon feel fine :)

Kath xx

Back