. MY LIGHTERLIFE LIFE.

DAY 40

Hi Guys
I have got to Day 40 thank goodness :) I will be :D at day 50 as i'll be 1/2 way there xx Im starting exercising this week and I may go to Aquafit or Imay go to the Gym with LL costing £66 per week I cant afford to do both,the Gym sounds fab its a 1-1 approach of just 6 people in there it costs depentants on how often you go.once a week for 4 weeks it costs £26.00 twice a week for 4 weeks it costs £44.20.If I went to once a week and once a week Aquafit it would cost £42.00 so do I do Aquafit and GYm once a week or Gym twice a week????? Decisisions?? Or GYm once a week until I get nearer my goal weight?OR do I do Gym twicw a week???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: ..........The gym is expensive BUT it is 1-1 like a personal trainer shared between 6 people all who want to lose weight/get fit???I have to phone the lady later and let her know any advice would be appreciated?
Well as for LL its going ok Im sticking to it,some ffods like bread the smell made me feel sicky yesterday Im so surprised as I love the smell?
Cant believe Ine nearly done 6 weeks of this plan :D
XXC

Sorry to hear you had a tough weekend this diet does seem to make us more emotional than ever, well this is what I think:rolleyes:

I used food like a lid to keep my emotions under control and pushed my feeling down with chocolate.

Without these old habits at times now I feel like a volcano...

I can erupt without warning...

As dizzy just posted we are out of sort due to the change of time as well.:confused:

Hugs and I am so gald you stayed on track with your diet...I did not manage to do that:( :eek:

Love Mini xxx

Hi honey

You are doing brilliantly - and doesn't time just fly?? It only seems like the other day you were anxious to start your LL journey and now you've done 40 days!! crazy!!!

Sorry to hear you're having probs at home, you are right that not eating does let you focus on other things!!

It sounds to me that the real issue for you and OH is whether you want to spend the rest of your lives together - marriage is just a piece of paper and some people just don't like the idea of it... If you're happy as you are - living together, bringing up your child in a happy environment then that's what it's all about at the end of the day surely??

Glad to see you're doing so well, i'm well jealous cos i've put loads on over the weekend grrrrr!! I'm back to SS now though, totally sick of food and just enjoyed my choc milkshake - long may it continue!!!

Luv,

Sorry to hear you had a tough weekend this diet does seem to make us more emotional than ever, well this is what I think:rolleyes:

I used food like a lid to keep my emotions under control and pushed my feeling down with chocolate.

Without these old habits at times now I feel like a volcano...

I can erupt without warning...

As dizzy just posted we are out of sort due to the change of time as well.:confused:

Hugs and I am so gald you stayed on track with your diet...I did not manage to do that:( :eek:

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini
Thanks so much for your reply.I know I wish now Id just kept my mouth shut and never said 1/2 what I did but it was all pent up and came out all at once ????
If I havent blown our relationship I think I may just go shout and rant at the sea next time as it will listern more :D ;)
Im sorry you didnt manange to stick to your plan but your reasons were much more harder to get through than mine
so ((((BIG HUGS)))) for you and just try and start afresh if you feel a bit better 49 Days to CHRISTMAS AND I CAN HEAR THAT WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS DRESS SHOUTING OUT YOUR NAME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXC:) :)

Hi honey

You are doing brilliantly - and doesn't time just fly?? It only seems like the other day you were anxious to start your LL journey and now you've done 40 days!! crazy!!!

Sorry to hear you're having probs at home, you are right that not eating does let you focus on other things!!

It sounds to me that the real issue for you and OH is whether you want to spend the rest of your lives together - marriage is just a piece of paper and some people just don't like the idea of it... If you're happy as you are - living together, bringing up your child in a happy environment then that's what it's all about at the end of the day surely??

Glad to see you're doing so well, i'm well jealous cos i've put loads on over the weekend grrrrr!! I'm back to SS now though, totally sick of food and just enjoyed my choc milkshake - long may it continue!!!

Luv,

Hi HUN
Yes 40 days hey crazy how time flies and nearly 2 stone gone :) I feel so much better in myself excet Satd morning I nearly collasped as I didnt drink much water Friday .........:eek: So thats taught me a valuable lesson!!!!
You can do ir Karen kick that food out of sight all week and you'll be flying again,I remember after I did Cd last year I kept eating then ssing then eating until I just couldnt ss for longer than 2-3 days and it all went to pot!!!!Dont do a me and yoyo with ss just get those few lbs off and in 2 to 3 weeks of SS you can be at goal ''''Cant You'''';)
As for marriage and my OH,Ive been married before and would of stayed married if my ex got help for his drinking,with marriage comes a commitment you can never grt by living together you feel special with a strong bond,I just need this again,yes I want our child to grow up in a happy home but with his lack of commitment like you say he doesnt see himself wanting to stay with me for the rest of our lives ,so if we stay together for a few more years then our little girls heart /life will be shattered when he goes?shes 22 months at present and I feel if he doesnt want a life with me now then it will not be as hard for her at this age as when shes older and he goes????
Ive been over this a thousand times in my head,hes given me 2 engagement rings but a date he will not set so I feel giving engagement rings are unfair?Marriage isnt a piece of paper it shows to the other person they truely love you and want to be with you?I understand what you are saying Ive even said it to myself,If he loved me that much when I said I'll leave then he said ok Im not being blackmailed then its surely shows how much he does love me then ??
Well enough of that its making me depressed lol
Good luck on SS HUn you'll be fab
xxc

Oh honey, life is such a b*tch sometimes!! I know where you're coming from re commitment, i've never really been in a situation where i wanted marriage so can't really empathise with living together not being enough for you. Just because he doesn't want to get married does not mean he doesn't want to be with you forever, but i guess that's up to you two to try and find that out! I also understand your worries for you daughter if you split up at a later date but hey girl you can't see into the future and if you're happy now then as you say why fix what's not broken?!?!?!?!

Yeah i know i can get this extra weight off with a bit of determination, i'm happy to be back on packs this week and hope to get rid of the spare tyre over the top of my jeans by the weekend lol.

Nothing is going to stop me SS;ing this week, i may even stick with it at the weekend even though Mr S will be staying with me... I will still have a few glasses of wine though so that should be enough of a treat for me!! I get sooo sleepy after overeating so don't really know why i do it - weird innit?!

Hope you have a good day babe...

Luv

Oh honey, life is such a b*tch sometimes!! I know where you're coming from re commitment, i've never really been in a situation where i wanted marriage so can't really empathise with living together not being enough for you. Just because he doesn't want to get married does not mean he doesn't want to be with you forever, but i guess that's up to you two to try and find that out! I also understand your worries for you daughter if you split up at a later date but hey girl you can't see into the future and if you're happy now then as you say why fix what's not broken?!?!?!?!

Yeah i know i can get this extra weight off with a bit of determination, i'm happy to be back on packs this week and hope to get rid of the spare tyre over the top of my jeans by the weekend lol.

Nothing is going to stop me SS;ing this week, i may even stick with it at the weekend even though Mr S will be staying with me... I will still have a few glasses of wine though so that should be enough of a treat for me!! I get sooo sleepy after overeating so don't really know why i do it - weird innit?!

Hope you have a good day babe...

Luv

Hi Karen
I know your right why try and fix something thats not broken????He does talk about our long term future so maybe I shell let be whats goning to be ??
Yes you can do it as its a buzz when we stick at it isnt it :D Im going to aquafit this week and joining a Gym with a 1-1 personal touch so I will tone myself up :) to tell you the truth it will be fab to get out the house for some me time,I love my children loads but I never have any me time.
Looking forward to hearing your results,good luck with Mr S ;)
XXC

Good Morning hun!

I've just been catching up on ur thread. :)
If u're anything like me, I think that u're probably in a delicate place at the moment and this is causing u to re-asses everything in ur life. I've been doing this over the last few weeks, and it's really draining and I've not come up with any definate conclusions!!!
One thing I have found is that my expectations have been too high - I've hailed this diet as a "miracle diet" which is magicaly going to cure everything thats wrong in my life - trouble is, it isn't.. it's just made me more emotional and as my "comfort" eating isn't there anymore I'm having to question everything - something I've never done before.
I definately think that if u can, some 'me time' would be great - but try not to think too much, maybe have a bad or put on a CD and sing/scream(!) along to it just to have a break from thoughts.

Oh, RE: exercise!
I can't afford to go to the gym, so I bought an exercise bike, leg trainer and flexi-bar from eBay and use them 4-5 times a week and have noticed a dramatic difference in my body. So if u can't afford to pay out each week and have a little spare room (it's only the bike that takes up room, the rest store easily!) then I'd recommend giving it ago. Some people like to go to the gym, so if u're one to them I hope u have a great time. Me - I prefer putting TMF on and doing my bike lol!!!!

Big hugs hun, chelle xxx

Good Morning hun!

I've just been catching up on ur thread. :)
If u're anything like me, I think that u're probably in a delicate place at the moment and this is causing u to re-asses everything in ur life. I've been doing this over the last few weeks, and it's really draining and I've not come up with any definate conclusions!!!
One thing I have found is that my expectations have been too high - I've hailed this diet as a "miracle diet" which is magicaly going to cure everything thats wrong in my life - trouble is, it isn't.. it's just made me more emotional and as my "comfort" eating isn't there anymore I'm having to question everything - something I've never done before.
I definately think that if u can, some 'me time' would be great - but try not to think too much, maybe have a bad or put on a CD and sing/scream(!) along to it just to have a break from thoughts.

Oh, RE: exercise!
I can't afford to go to the gym, so I bought an exercise bike, leg trainer and flexi-bar from eBay and use them 4-5 times a week and have noticed a dramatic difference in my body. So if u can't afford to pay out each week and have a little spare room (it's only the bike that takes up room, the rest store easily!) then I'd recommend giving it ago. Some people like to go to the gym, so if u're one to them I hope u have a great time. Me - I prefer putting TMF on and doing my bike lol!!!!

Big hugs hun, chelle xxx

Hi chell your so lovely Thanks for being there xx
Yes your 100% right about having to deal with our emotions as we havent any food to comfort us with,the thing is how do people deal with theyre emotions??I still feel abit empty knowing we will not marry but I now realise I love him enough to stay how we are,but it makes me sad that it will always just be this way?
Well done you on your fantastic weight-loss this week you are flying and will look stunning christmas morning xx
Yes I need the me time but boy dont I feel guilty going to LL and the gym last night????I kept saying to him are you sure you dont mind,I wont go????he said of course you should go I dont mind!So I went,I went to the Gym it was small but I enjoyed it I signed up for just 1 hour a week doing mainly toning exercises,the lady there was fab she was so woried she was pushing me to much because I explained the LL facts I said Im fine I feel fantastic,everyone there was interested in the diet and a couple wanted to do it,Im so glad i went I also walked there and back home and thats an extra 50 minutes walk so good all round.
Well done you on exercising at home,I have done that but Its good I have someone to push me.
Thanks for the Day 41 message yes day 41 hey nearly 6 weeks completed and I havent cheated once Im proud of that and my clothes are rewarding me by hanging off me :D
Thanks Chell
((hugs))xxc

You're doing so well! I'm realy glad you've sorted things at home, although can understand your frustration at him not budging on the marriage thing. At least you're dealing with it though and not hiding in the fridge :)

Fantastic about the gym, well done and walking there and back too!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :)

kath xx

You're doing so well! I'm realy glad you've sorted things at home, although can understand your frustration at him not budging on the marriage thing. At least you're dealing with it though and not hiding in the fridge :)

Fantastic about the gym, well done and walking there and back too!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :)

kath xx

Hi Kath
Thanks HUn :D
Yes Im trying to deal with it it does hurt though :( he says we will marry 1 day but maybe his 1 day will be too late?
Yes Im glad i took the plunge and went to the gym,its the Aquafit plunge step next :eek:
HOW ARE YOU TODAY????

xxc

Well I hope that one day isn't far away for you :)

I'm doing good ta - hungry today for some reason but it's my weigh in tonight so I'm hoping for a good loss after my mammoth gym sessions!

Kath xx

Well I hope that one day isn't far away for you :)

I'm doing good ta - hungry today for some reason but it's my weigh in tonight so I'm hoping for a good loss after my mammoth gym sessions!

Kath xx

Hi Kath,,
We have hungry days for some reason????Good Luck tonight hun fab result I reckon ;) let me know how you get on and yes gr8 results with the gym sessions!!!!How often are you going??
xxc

Hi Kath,,
We have hungry days for some reason????Good Luck tonight hun fab result I reckon ;) let me know how you get on and yes gr8 results with the gym sessions!!!!How often are you going??
xxc

I've been going every day since I joined, except Saturday and Sunday :)

i'lldoit you're doing so well.

I can total empathise with the whole marriage thing. I have been marraige before and it was a bad experience, but it's one I want again. To be Dave's wife means a lot to me and when we discussed it he didn't seem to understand that. He said he was going to be with me forever but didn't understand the need or expense to get married. I explained it to him like this... we are planning on starting a family next year and I will not have a different name from my child, I just don't want it. My mum got remarried a few years ago and I hate not having the same name as her. I want to be his wife, I have an overwhelming desire to be. While he didn't feel it was as important, he took my point and agreed that we should marry. He said what made him come to that decision was him thinking about our child having my name and he would hate them not having his and so I was right, we need to be unified and as a family we share a name. Well that's how we discussed it, I know you have a child already but maybe he will understand that?

I hope you have a good day and are feeling good.. this diet makes us analyse all sorts of things in our lives, it's crazy hehe.
Gemma x

i'lldoit you're doing so well.

I can total empathise with the whole marriage thing. I have been marraige before and it was a bad experience, but it's one I want again. To be Dave's wife means a lot to me and when we discussed it he didn't seem to understand that. He said he was going to be with me forever but didn't understand the need or expense to get married. I explained it to him like this... we are planning on starting a family next year and I will not have a different name from my child, I just don't want it. My mum got remarried a few years ago and I hate not having the same name as her. I want to be his wife, I have an overwhelming desire to be. While he didn't feel it was as important, he took my point and agreed that we should marry. He said what made him come to that decision was him thinking about our child having my name and he would hate them not having his and so I was right, we need to be unified and as a family we share a name. Well that's how we discussed it, I know you have a child already but maybe he will understand that?

I hope you have a good day and are feeling good.. this diet makes us analyse all sorts of things in our lives, it's crazy hehe.
Gemma x

HI Gemma
Thankyou for your kind words .Reading your post was like looking at myself and Oh talking 2years 8 months ago when we decided to try for a baby after he gave me an engagement ring.......I said to him it is important we marry with children involved as I feel we need the same surname,he totally agreed and said we will Marry,well I was so lucky I caught 10 days after coming off the pill and I said as we are not Married the Baby should take my name,he said we will Marry so could the babe have his I agreed!So she has his surname,and shes 2 in 3 weeks time!I said to him a few times if I knew we werent going to be married I wouldnt of given her your name,he just shrugged !!Said we will Marry ONE DAY ????Im not saying your OH is the same but I felt let down on this, I was also married to my ex in a bad relationship married for 10 years together for 16 years ,but I feel I want that bond you only get with Marriage?
XXc

DAY 42

YEAY DAY 42 FOR SOME REASON IVE BEEN LONGING TO GET TO DAY 42 ????:confused: I DONT KNOW WHY BUT IM HERE :D

Im so proud I havent cheat once and I feel I can do this now?Maybe in a couple of days i'll feel :( again BUT today is a good mood day! Why is it so hard to deal with our emotions without that food crutch,itsnt it so easy to turn to food for comfort instaed of confronting~dealing with the issues in our life?I have had a sad week these issues have been around for nearly 3 years yet I have now realised Im lucky to have what I have I love my OH and so I have to accept his desiscion?Ive not completely dealt with it but I must move on from it and just enjoy the life I have.
Well Im looking forward to group tonight I love to see how everyones done,I also sorted out my 'big' clothes I cant/dont wear now to take with me :D
I have 5lbs to lose for 2 stone FINGERS TOES HAIR STRANDS EYE LASHES crossed i may get there,BUT my scales say differant,I have a loss but not that :eek: hey ho wek 7 here I come
xxc

You're doing so fantasticly well i'lldoit.. Im so impressed with your determination:):) I hope you have agood weigh in tonight.. that 2 stone marker will be reached very soon I just know it:):)
I'm so glad you're feeling a little better re' the marriage thing... I know just where you're coming from!! I was married for 22 years to the wrong person and had a terrible time!!! I'm now with my Lovely OH and have been for almost 5 years now.. I so want to get married, but I don't think it's even crossed his mind:eek:... I'm a fair bit older than him and we don't plan to have any children,I have 3 of my own from my marriage, but he has none!!!, I suppose it's just the security I'm looking for... I'll just have to wait and see if it happens (here's hoping!!)It's not broke at the moment so maybe it's best not to try and fix it!!!:):)

much love to you hun xxxx:):D:)

Back